2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BigAl56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image2 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

I want to know if the groove is too short and if so, who or how can it be made longer. TIA

image2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

The plunge doesn't have to hit anything for a skill shot, so it shouldn't matter. Not sure it's worth modifying, just put a bigger spring on it .

Is that CPR? I have one in storage and never noticed it was that much shorter.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

The plunge doesn't have to hit anything for a skill shot, so it shouldn't matter. Not sure it's worth modifying, just put a bigger spring on it
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"6b5f0dfe6d5e6b877c30087f9898f07e58b1b978-1641157764-1800"};
    //]]>

Is that CPR? I have one in storage and never noticed it was that much shorter.

You can aim for the lit roll over button.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kderrick:

You can aim for the lit roll over button.

You can, but I find it easier to shoot and nudge to hit one.

#5 2 years ago

Back to the question though, do a search on CPR Medusa PF they had the same issue and a few people modded them to make the skill shot rollovers work better.

#6 2 years ago

Yes it's a CPR from a while ago.

#7 2 years ago

As long as the rollover fits and operates properly your good.
    As for a skill shot, all GK games had a skill shot off the plunger. It was his religion along with a red post. In the case of Xenon there were two. Hit the saucer, very easy, or trickier, knock down the targets. If you hit it just right you can trip all 4 with just the right stroke.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-shooter-lane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.