7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by boydsc331
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170421_200651 (resized).jpg
    20170421_200633 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boydsc331.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Are xenon legs supposed to be the same length. My Xenon is set at about 5 to 6 degrees incline, but that makes the fronts leg levelers all the way screwed in, and the back are all the way screwed out. Is this normal ? The back leveler's look like they're going to fold over at the slightest push they are so far out. Both front and rear leveler's are 3". Is the playfield supposed to be level with the glass ? Or should the playfield angle more than the glass ? Or should the rear legs be longer ? Is this how everyone's is ?

20170421_200633 (resized).jpg20170421_200633 (resized).jpg

20170421_200651 (resized).jpg20170421_200651 (resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from mg81:

Looks right for all of my Bally's of that time period.
    Front leg lever nut is removed and put inside/above the leg so the front legs can go down another 1/4".
    Back leg lever is 3" and I put one nut on top and one on the bottom because the leveler looks so stressed from being out so far. I have just enough of the rear lever turned in so the inside/top nut has full thread contact with the leveler.

ok that's how mine are too. I was just wondering if someone swapped legs before I got the machine but I guess that's not the case. They just look so unstable to me. Does anyone know what legs off what games would be a little longer if I decide to try longer legs in the back ?

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Playfield angle and glass angle have nothing to do with one another

the only reason I said that is I wasn't sure if someone did some kind of cabinet mod that modified the playfield angle making my leg adjustment way off. Like on my comet the playfield angle does not match the glass angle.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boydsc331.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-leg-levelers?tu=boydsc331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.