Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JeffZee
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170304_134013 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi,

I have an issue with the left kick out hole not Always kicking out the ball. Its very strange because if I manually flip the leaf switch it Always kicks out the ball but not when I shoot it with the flipper through the tube.
Then it stays in the hole.

I Think something is out of sync with the multiball function since the switches function when i press them manually.

Anyone had similar issues?

20170304_134013 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Sounds like with your finger the switch has to go below the playfield to make connection, which the ball is unable to push it that far down. You need to adjust the switch.

#3 3 years ago

Hi,

No thats not the issue. It just a small depression that is needed and the ball manages that perfectly.

It is something else, something Electronic not mechanic that is causing this.

#4 3 years ago

its tied into the switch under the apron that the ball goes by when its in the ready to kick out into the shooter lane position. take off the apron and make sure that switch is moving correctly if not the game doesn't know there is a ball in that position, and that out hole won't function right.

#5 3 years ago

Thanks a lot. I will check

#6 3 years ago

That was it. Now it is working again. Thanks.

1 year later
#7 1 year ago

I'm having the exact same issue. So I'm to understand that a switch in the trough is affecting the ball kicking out of the saucer? But if you do trigger the playfield switch at the bottom of the ramp the ball does kick out and completes scoring.

#8 1 year ago

For my super long-winded explanation click and scroll to the bottom of the page under "Notes: Exit Chamber Side Saucer Glitch"...

http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/xenon/repair/repair.html

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 149.00
2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Camp Hill, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside