• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_50440449 (resized).JPG
#1 4 years ago

Hi All,
We just released Xenon for ordering. Please allow around 10 days for shipping while we ramp this one up.

Thank you and happy restoring!

#2 4 years ago

CPR gold was literally delivered two weeks ago. Auuuuughhhhh!!!!

Wish I could time travel. Oh well!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

CPR gold was literally delivered two weeks ago. Auuuuughhhhh!!!!
Wish I could time travel. Oh well!

Sell it.

#4 4 years ago

I would, but I've promised the original to someone else already. My original is actually in fairly good condition as the previous owner did a bunch of work to it, so it would be a real shame to damage it to prep it for hardtop now. It's great that these are available though!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from semicolin:

I would, but I've promised the original to someone else already. My original is actually in fairly good condition as the previous owner did a bunch of work to it, so it would be a real shame to damage it to prep it for hardtop now. It's great that these are available though!

Swap your whole populated playfield with the other person.

#6 4 years ago

Hoping the SoF hardtop is not too far away.

#7 4 years ago

Anything that is a hardtop is AWESOME

1 week later
#8 4 years ago

Now shipping folks! First orders leaving today.

2 weeks later
#9 4 years ago

Xenon in stock for immediate shipment now!

9 months later
#10 3 years ago

Has anyone done the Xenon hardtop? How did it turn out?

#11 3 years ago

If it is anything like their products, it will probably look great.

11 months later
#12 2 years ago

Reselecting, as I didn't see any other examples of an install Xenon. Here's my Xenon with hardtop freshly installed. Still have the OE plastics and bumper caps. All hardware was tumbled and reused where possible, wood rails sanded and sprayed matte black. Ball launch was lightly sanded and clear coated.

The overall fit was good, but the upper rollovers where slightly off and the holes too small. They where down to the right about 3 millimeters. The fix was pretty easy, I used a dremel with the router collar and set the bit just below the hardtop thickness and just followed the wood.

Great product and very appreciative of the work that went into it, Thanks!

image_50440449 (resized).JPGimage_50440449 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-hardtop-now-available- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.