Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 62 days ago by Pinbot02
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

We should honestly hack Xenon to replace the titular woman with none other than Victor Stone, aka Cyborg. Because Cyborg was an example of retro-futurism Xenon also had (the roller discos and spandex suits) and both were introduced in 1980. Also, because Cyborg is very hot (especially in his 80s appearance, which this game will have) and the goal of the game is basically getting Cyborg to orgasm. (My brain stopped ticking. I'll be back in a second after I watch X-Files with no lights on, dans la maison.)

BTW, Cyborg never said "Booyah" in the 80s comics. So we can't do that.

Anyway, what do you think? Should Cyborg be in the hot seat entering Xenon?

#2 6 months ago

WHAT? You lost me, I'm old and clueless to this post.

#3 6 months ago

Almost a year to the date, the OP suggested hacking Xenon to be Shadow the Hedgehog. I’m seeing a trend.

4 months later
#4 62 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

Almost a year to the date, the OP suggested hacking Xenon to be Shadow the Hedgehog. I’m seeing a trend.

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT!! GOD!! WHAT WAS I THINKING? I only made this post because I wanted to make amends for that crapfest I regret doing! Delete this please and I'll delete mine!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
1,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 90.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside