Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230304_185226 (resized).jpg
20230304_185219 (resized).jpg
20230304_185136 (resized).jpg
IMG_1147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13-36-15 KAIWEETS KWS-105 5 in 1 Wire Stripping Tool Electrical Wire Pliers with Screw Cutter (resized)
WIN_20240213_155205 (resized).JPG
IMG_9722 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9238 (resized).jpeg
20240131_182010 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240127_194309288 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231208_043805742 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoneycreek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#695 3 years ago

Does anyone know the actual height that Xenon should be set to? I bought a partially shopped machine that has some old rusted out (can't adjust) legs and it just seems a bit too too high.
Measurement to top of flipper button is 35.5" (on my 90's Stern, it's 34.4")

I drilled out the feet on the front of the machine but that only lowered it a little. The legs are 29.5" front and back not including the feet.
what is the height of your flipper buttons?

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

I would put some penetrating oil on the levelers and soak for a while. Use vise grips to remove the old studs from the levelers and replace w new. Buy 2 inch for front legs and 3 inch for rear. Right now you probably cannot level the game from side to side with frozen levelers.
Game pitch is player preference. If you like fast , place a 3/4 inch piece of lumber under the rear legs for now.
Not much you can do about game height except use longer legs than the factory 28.5. Old bally games look dwarfed to me when lined up w newer games.

Thanks everyone for the confirmation that the legs on mine are not original, or the right size. I'll need to order a new set.

#707 3 years ago

Thanks for the link! those look like the right ones for sure.

3 months later
#730 3 years ago

a couple of questions, one easy one not.
first, is there a dipswitch setting that allows Xenon to be set to free play? I couldn't find one in the manual but maybe someone has another trick.

second, the guy I bought my machine from hacked the coin door up pretty badly. he removed the coin mechs and wired the coin return button to give credits. well, something came loose or the relay failed so now I just have to touch 2 wires together to add credit! Is there instruction somewhere about how to re-wire a coin mech properly?
thanks.

#736 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I just have mine set to award 2 credits when 100,000 is exceeded and set maximum credits to 30.

OK thanks. that's a great idea. will do it.

1 month later
#885 3 years ago

Having an issue with the '2' rollover not dropping the 2nd target. all the others work fine. Any advice on what to look for, or what may be the most likely failure mode for this behavior?

#887 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'd start with the Solenoid tests, if it doesn't drop during that (it's kinda fun to watch the game drop each one in order anyway) I would test the wiring by quickly grounding the tab for the drive transistor for that solenoid. If that works I'd suspect a bad driver or pre-driver on the board. If it still doesn't work it's a problem with the wiring, header / connector or an open solenoid. If the solenoid tests open make sure the small wire isn't just broken at the solder terminal.

Ok! thanks for the suggestions....I needed some pinball repair time after Christmas anyway...it's been a while LOL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoneycreek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-clubmembers-onlytry-xeeeenon?tu=stoneycreek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.