• Latest reply 4 days ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13-36-15 KAIWEETS KWS-105 5 in 1 Wire Stripping Tool Electrical Wire Pliers with Screw Cutter (resized)
WIN_20240213_155205 (resized).JPG
IMG_9722 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9238 (resized).jpeg
20240131_182010 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240127_194309288 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231208_043805742 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 10.09.14 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider igo4rams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#549 4 years ago

Posted on classified ads but I will post here too. Looking for Tube light strip and metal covers (covers are at the start of the tube). Here are pics. Please contact me if you have a working or non working strip, I can repair it. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93831

xenon tube light covers (resized).jpgxenon tube light covers (resized).jpgxenon tube lights (resized).jpgxenon tube lights (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#608 4 years ago

This post is for those that are missing the Light Tube Covers and can't find replacements. If you can work with metal or know someone that can, I hope this is helpful. You can go to the link below, print the drawing and cut the metal to the drawing. I listed in the drawing other parts that may be missing. Here is a pic of the file. The metal is 20 gauge, chrome covered or stainless. Thanks to "tomdrum" a Pinside member that was helpful with this.

https://archive.org/details/ballyxenonlighttubecoverassembly

Pic of print of Xenon cover drawing (resized).jpgPic of print of Xenon cover drawing (resized).jpg
1 month later
#681 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a new light strip for the tube or a real cool Mod? We just open a Biz here on Pinside and we have new light strips. Two versions available. One is just like the original version with 10 LEDs in Red, White or Blue. The 2nd version is a 15 LED strip that lights every 5th LED and they chase across the strip (super cool). Those also can be in Red, White or Blue. Here are two YouTube videos showing each. We are listed on Pinside under B & K Mods or look under Xenon parts.

The 10 LED strip:

The 15 LED strip:

10 xenon led strip on white (resized).jpg10 xenon led strip on white (resized).jpg15 xenon led strip on white (resized).jpg15 xenon led strip on white (resized).jpg

#682 3 years ago

For light strips I should have had this link in my last post. B & K shop link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1261-b-amp-k-mods

#687 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Sorry I should have responded to igo4rams post, not yours. I have incandescents in mine (though not the originals) so I don't need video of that, I'd like to see the white version of their mod in action.

I will try and post a white LED version, but my iphone is not the best way to show off these strips (the blues are very blue but don't look blue with my iphone). The white is very bright, they look best from the side and that works great for these strips.

1 month later
#693 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

These look nice but I'm not really a fan of the blue, can you post a video of the white one from the players perspective please? I'd like to see how well the light disperses as some LEDs are pretty directional.

Finally I made videos of all three colors (Red, White and Blue) from the players view, only in 10 LED version but they are the same color in the 15 LED version. Please remember I am using my phone, quality not great, sorry.

Find them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1261-b-amp-k-mods

In Red:

In White:

In Blue:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider igo4rams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-clubmembers-onlytry-xeeeenon?tu=igo4rams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.