Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230304_185226 (resized).jpg
20230304_185219 (resized).jpg
20230304_185136 (resized).jpg
IMG_1147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13-36-15 KAIWEETS KWS-105 5 in 1 Wire Stripping Tool Electrical Wire Pliers with Screw Cutter (resized)
WIN_20240213_155205 (resized).JPG
IMG_9722 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9238 (resized).jpeg
20240131_182010 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240127_194309288 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231208_043805742 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estroh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#747 3 years ago

Almost done with my hard top installation. I'm so glad I found some extended button rollovers to go along with the thicker playfield (due to the hard top).

... nice that someone thought of that.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/CWVRYK2NF/extended-c-587-6-bally-pinball-rollover-button?etId=196936247&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=7&option=161142571

IMG_6102 (resized).jpgIMG_6102 (resized).jpgShapeways (resized).jpgShapeways (resized).jpg
#795 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

In the middle of my hardtop install. Will I need the Extended Bally Pinball Rollover Buttons or will the originals still work?

I needed to remove my rollover buttons so I could "trim out" the holes in the hardtop - because the holes in the hardtop were not sufficient (size, location). I ended up breaking all 4 of the original buttons during the removal process, so ordering the longer ones were a no-brainer since they needed to be replaced anyway.

1 week later
#805 3 years ago

Before and after... almost done with mine!

IMG_5898D (resized).jpgIMG_5898D (resized).jpgIMG_6102.jpgIMG_6102.jpg
#807 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Those are some white posts holding that arch up top! What’s the secret man???

uhhh... paint ... I'm ashamed to say. They were so yellowed that I just couldn't bear to put them back in that way

#810 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not sure yet. I have enough threads lingering with games I’m restoring, plus Halloween, that I have to get back to. Xenon might have to wait a little while.
And I’m not sure about all that. From your thread, your skills look pretty damn good to me.
Finally set this up to assess... it’s going to need a lot of love. Including removing this brace/piece of wood they mounted to the back.
And I don’t think he got any of the glue off from any of the mylar he pulled off. PF is actually sticky.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Have you seen / tried the flour and goo-gone technique for removing mylar glue? I've pulled mylar off of several machines (WW, F14, HS, Dr Dude) but the glue on my Xenon was the worst!

#816 3 years ago

Thanks for the cap pyrotech !!!

That's the last piece I needed for my restoration!

IMG_6219 (resized).jpgIMG_6219 (resized).jpg
#825 3 years ago

I used clear Ice Blue for the lights around the boarder of the backglass. I thought the standard blue was "too blue" but I wanted to add a little color here. I get that this is personal preference and not for everyone, but here's what it looks like FYI.

#843 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Thanks for the tips on the flippers. I think Terry gave me the wrong springs I put the original springs on there and they're working great now. I'll take the tip and flip the coils around. of course I also loosened and retightened everything so I may have had something pinched.
Only one issue remains I have all the sounds for the game however during play there's no background music. Is that correct that there is supposed to be background music during play?
Finally the Hard Top is awesome.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The background sounds are determined by the settings accessed through the programming button (back of coin door). I don't recall which setting I had to change on mine to get it to work, but I had the same issue. I'm sure someone can chime in here if you can't find it in the manual.

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

Does anybody have a good picture of the bus wires for the bumper lamps? Or, a good picture of when they did their bumper buses for a new playfield? My original playfield's are in terrible shape.

Does this help?

IMG_6193D (resized).jpgIMG_6193D (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#913 3 years ago
Quoted from RONR11:

Hey guys need help. iPhone cloud pics are gone. I got 2 issues and looked at a dozen pics and some are different. I can’t see where the enclosed bracket goes and where the correct standoffs go on my ramp. Txs Ron
[quoted image]

The metal guide actually goes on top of the upper left arch plastic. It keeps a ball that might hop on top of the plastic from rolling down to the tube-exit area.

2 weeks later
#964 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I need help. Having an issue when the tube shot is made it completes rolling over the switch and landing in the kickout from there i am having issues. Ball should kick out or 2nd ball should start, nothing is happening. When I manually press the switch (almost like a second tube shot) ball ejects. I can add video if needed. Thanks for any help.

Maybe check your trough switch. It sounds like the machine doesn't know the second ball is in the trough, and is assuming it is on the playfield somewhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estroh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-clubmembers-onlytry-xeeeenon?tu=estroh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.