• Latest reply 4 days ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1149 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13-36-15 KAIWEETS KWS-105 5 in 1 Wire Stripping Tool Electrical Wire Pliers with Screw Cutter (resized)
WIN_20240213_155205 (resized).JPG
IMG_9722 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9238 (resized).jpeg
20240131_182010 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240127_194309288 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231208_043805742 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 10.09.14 AM (resized).png
There are 2,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 46.
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

I am not sure if I should install all of my bus wires ( I have a Unicatch USC 71 stapler, I love it!) before I lay the harness and screw in the lamps, or do I do this after I install the harness?

Probably easier to do it before.

#852 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Congratulations!. Looks like your GI (General Illumination) is working... so I presume you mean the controlled lamps? i.e., all the lights for the playfield scoring, bonus etc?
Swapping a board in is a quick way to isolate issues, but feel free to post questions, and I'm sure there are many who can help so far as things to check. In your case for example, if there is a problem with the connector or voltage to the lamp driver, the altek will not fix it.. (It will help to isolate if the problem is on the lamp board or not), but there are other reasons that this may not be working. These shotgun pinball repairs can get costly very quickly.
I guess the first question is are you comfortable using a multimeter, checking voltages and so forth?

Thank you! Yes I’m good With a multi meter, minor electrical things, and soldering. I did a little wiggling and got the scoring lights to turn on but the GI lights went out. Pretty sure I’ll be chasing down a short now.

#853 3 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

Did you check fuse F1 on your power supply board?[quoted image]

I’ve replaced all fuses I could find and have spares on hand. Thanks!

#854 3 years ago

Could it be one of the solenoids? I reset them and got everything on even the tube! Bounced the ball around by hand and they went out.

#855 3 years ago
Quoted from Kderrick:

Could it be one of the solenoids? I reset them and got everything on even the tube! Bounced the ball around by hand and they went out.

Could be old fuse clips, connectors needing re-pinning, another blown fuse.....

#856 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Could be old fuse clips, connectors needing re-pinning, another blown fuse.....

I’ll start there, thanks.

#857 3 years ago
Quoted from Kderrick:

Thank you! Yes I’m good With a multi meter, minor electrical things, and soldering. I did a little wiggling and got the scoring lights to turn on but the GI lights went out. Pretty sure I’ll be chasing down a short now.

Sounds like something is a bit loose (likely what vid stated below).. but please do not wiggle connectors with the machine powered on. Check voltages up the chain from one way or the other. The manual for the game provides a schematic overview for how these boards work. Sorry, I don't have time ATM to help specifically. Since they are all going out, I presume it is something on the common line that is not making good contact.

#858 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably easier to do it before.

Does anybody have a good picture of the bus wires for the bumper lamps? Or, a good picture of when they did their bumper buses for a new playfield? My original playfield's are in terrible shape.

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

Does anybody have a good picture of the bus wires for the bumper lamps? Or, a good picture of when they did their bumper buses for a new playfield? My original playfield's are in terrible shape.

Does this help?

IMG_6193D (resized).jpgIMG_6193D (resized).jpg
#860 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Does this help?
[quoted image]

Wow.. that looks amazing.

#861 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Does this help?

Thanks so much! This will be a great help!

#862 3 years ago

Is there a list of places y’all get game parts from? Also, what is the best fuse to put here?

4BC0D35F-B4C5-4F2D-AE1F-890153CB100A (resized).jpeg4BC0D35F-B4C5-4F2D-AE1F-890153CB100A (resized).jpeg
#863 3 years ago

Pinball Resource

Pinball Life

Great Plains Electronics

#864 3 years ago

Just picked up my first Xenon today. The front tinted clear reflective backglass (creates the infinity reflection effect) has been replaced with plexi. Questions:

1. Is the reflective clear BG still available? If so, I wasn't able to find it anywhere.

2. If not, is there a product I could use to recreate the original reflective clear tinted glass? I miss the factory look.

Thanks, now I'm gonna go play some Xenon!

#865 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPilot:

Just picked up my first Xenon today. The front tinted clear reflective backglass (creates the infinity reflection effect) has been replaced with plexi. Questions:
1. Is the reflective clear BG still available? If so, I wasn't able to find it anywhere.
2. If not, is there a product I could use to recreate the original reflective clear tinted glass? I miss the factory look.

Post a wanted ad here and see what comes up. Typically they come up in the set but someone may have a spare one alone out there.

#866 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPilot:

I actually have a spare outer backglass for Xenon. Its in good shape, just a bit dirty right now. I'll try to get it out and get some pictures tonight/this weekend.

#867 3 years ago

Thanks for the offer! Let me know what you find.

In the meanwhile, I ordered some one-way mirror tint film from Amazon for $23. I'll test it out and report back, but even if it works, I'd still rather have the original glass. Stay tuned for pics in the next week or so.

#868 3 years ago
Quoted from Kderrick:

Is there a list of places y’all get game parts from? Also, what is the best fuse to put here?
[quoted image]

3 amp sloblo

#869 3 years ago

Apologies if the pictures aren't that great, turns out taking pictures of see through objects isn't so simple... but this is my spare outer backglass.
Missing the bottom trim, but otherwise appears to be in good shape.
This is a spare from a lot of 2.5 games worth of Xenon parts I got a while back.
Finally down to the last few pieces of that lot beyond what I need for my own restoration. That I'll get to. Eventually...
PXL_20201218_221707893 (resized).jpgPXL_20201218_221707893 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201218_221733373 (resized).jpgPXL_20201218_221733373 (resized).jpg

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from JDissen87:

Apologies if the pictures aren't that great, turns out taking pictures of see through objects isn't so simple... but this is my spare outer backglass.
This is a spare from a lot of 2.5 games worth of Xenon parts I got a while back.
Finally down to the last few pieces of that lot beyond what I need for my own restoration. That I'll get to. Eventually...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice.. it doesn't have the exposed farris signature part as well...

#871 3 years ago

I'll check my other one that I was planning to keep for my own game and see if its any different.
Are there two different versions of the outer backglass?

#872 3 years ago

Thanks. The one currently in the game has a spring with square of solder in it. I’ve not seen one like it and was wondering if it’s a special fuse.

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from Kderrick:

Thanks. The one currently in the game has a spring with square of solder in it. I’ve not seen one like it and was wondering if it’s a special fuse.

Take a magnifying glass and read the barrel of the fuse. The spring is indicative of a slow blow fuse. If you find 3A on the barrel you should be good. If I remember correctly, the letters MDL also indicate that it's a slow blow. Actually you should verify all fuses since you never know what previous owners have used just to get by. Be careful messing around near the high voltage section of the rectifier and solenoid driver boards. Pull the ac plus when checking fuses.

#875 3 years ago
Quoted from JDissen87:

I'll check my other one that I was planning to keep for my own game and see if its any different.
Are there two different versions of the outer backglass?

Yes!.. One has a cut out for Paul's signature... The other does not.

#876 3 years ago

Solid advice. I’m cleaning out the 40 years of grime now and won’t turn the machine on again until everything is correct.

#877 3 years ago
Quoted from JDissen87:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

JDissen87, I will take you up on your offer, PM sent! THIS WHY I LOVE PINSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#878 3 years ago

For those who are missing the tube hardware, this is what I used to get my tube and light strip up:
This setup is for the two clamps pictured as on the Xenon Flyer.
Parts:
1) 6-32 Thread, 1-3/4" Long Zinc-Plated Steel Pan Head Phillips Screw x2
2) #8 x 2-1/2" Rounded Head Phillips Zinc-Plated x1
3) Bally No. C-942 White Spool Post. Equivalent # 03-8371 x3
4) 1/2" Spacer White (Pinball Resource GTB-28832) x2
5) #6 Fiber Washer x4
6) #6 Flat Washer x5
7) Cable Clamp 1-1/2" 2 hole x2
8) Light Strip x1
9) Tube x1

For the right side of the ramp: white spool first, then the cable clamp, followed by the 1/2" spacer, #6 flat washer, #6 fiber washer, light strip, #6 fiber washer, #6 flat washer, then finally the 2-1/2" wood screw.
Right side light stripRight side light strip
For the second clamp, white spool first, then the cable clamp, #6 flat washer, then the 1-3/4" machine screw.
Left side of tube and light stripLeft side of tube and light strip
For the left side of the light strip follow the same process as the left side but omit the cable clamp.
Left side light stripLeft side light strip
Here is the end result:
Tube shot assembledTube shot assembled

#879 3 years ago
Quoted from pinflip_:

For those who are missing the tube hardware, this is what I used to get my tube and light strip up:
This setup is for the two clamps pictured as on the Xenon Flyer.
Parts:
1) 6-32 Thread, 1-3/4" Long Zinc-Plated Steel Pan Head Phillips Screw x2
2) #8 x 2-1/2" Rounded Head Phillips Zinc-Plated x1
3) Bally No. C-942 White Spool Post. Equivalent # 03-8371 x3
4) 1/2" Spacer White (Pinball Resource GTB-28832) x2
5) #6 Fiber Washer x4
6) #6 Flat Washer x5
7) Cable Clamp 1-1/2" 2 hole x2
8) Light Strip x1
9) Tube x1
For the right side of the ramp: white spool first, then the cable clamp, followed by the 1/2" spacer, #6 flat washer, #6 fiber washer, light strip, #6 fiber washer, #6 flat washer, then finally the 2-1/2" wood screw.
[quoted image]
For the second clamp, white spool first, then the cable clamp, #6 flat washer, then the 1-3/4" machine screw.
[quoted image]
For the left side of the light strip follow the same process as the left side but omit the cable clamp.
[quoted image]
Here is the end result:
[quoted image]

Very well done!

#880 3 years ago

Hello all.I have had a Xenon in my collection for a 2.5 years now, and it has only been in the last few months that it has been playable. I got the game from a friend close friend.The price-free, just had to retrieve it from San Fransisco and get it to Escondido.We flew up on a Friday night and picked up a U-haul van as soon as they opened Saturday morning. We then cleaned out the apartment and hit the road before noon. Got to my friends storage unit in Temecula about 1/2 hour before it closed at 10:00 pm and unloaded everything- except the game. I got home and put it in the garage. I offered to pay for 1/2 the cost of the rental of the van and the offer was cheerfully accepted.
The next day i was anxious to see if the game even played- so I put it together and to my amazement -there were lights , sound, score displays, and after replacing a 3 amp fuse on the playfield, the ball was served to the shooter lane.
The playfield was in poor shape- paint worn away and had been touched up in many places, over all really dark and filthy. I replaced the rings and the posts as these had faded from blue to a strange pinkish color.The improvements although needed just did not help with the overall appearance of the game. I began searching for a new playfield and found one for sale through Pinside-yeah!!
The game and the new playfield ,and a new set of plastics sat in the garage for a year before I summoned the courage to take on the task of a playfield swap. I must have read vid1900 tips on playfield restoration a dozen times before proceeding.I am extremely happy with how it turned out and with the experience. Of course one thing leads to another and after finishing the playfield jumped right into restoring the cabinet.Another first for me. Although I am happy with the finished product, I was not as thrilled with the process of messing with wood and paints.
I have been toying with the idea of chronicling my adventure with pictures and a narrative.I wanted to ask the group if it was best to open a new thread for this.

IMG_5212 2 (resized).JPGIMG_5212 2 (resized).JPGIMG_6058 (resized).jpegIMG_6058 (resized).jpeg
#881 3 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

Hello all.I have had a Xenon in my collection for a 2.5 years now, and it has only been in the last few months that it has been playable. I got the game from a friend close friend.The price-free, just had to retrieve it from San Fransisco and get it to Escondido.We flew up on a Friday night and picked up a U-haul van as soon as they opened Saturday morning. We then cleaned out the apartment and hit the road before noon. Got to my friends storage unit in Temecula about 1/2 hour before it closed at 10:00 pm and unloaded everything- except the game. I got home and put it in the garage. I offered to pay for 1/2 the cost of the rental of the van and the offer was cheerfully accepted.
The next day i was anxious to see if the game even played- so I put it together and to my amazement -there were lights , sound, score displays, and after replacing a 3 amp fuse on the playfield, the ball was served to the shooter lane.
The playfield was in poor shape- paint worn away and had been touched up in many places, over all really dark and filthy. I replaced the rings and the posts as these had faded from blue to a strange pinkish color.The improvements although needed just did not help with the overall appearance of the game. I began searching for a new playfield and found one for sale through Pinside-yeah!!
The game and the new playfield ,and a new set of plastics sat in the garage for a year before I summoned the courage to take on the task of a playfield swap. I must have read Vid1900 tips on playfield restoration a dozen times before proceeding.I am extremely happy with how it turned out and with the experience. Of course one thing leads to another and after finishing the playfield jumped right into restoring the cabinet.Another first for me. Although I am happy with the finished product, I was not as thrilled with the process of messing with wood and paints.
I have been toying with the idea of chronicling my adventure with pictures and a narrative.I wanted to ask the group if it was best to open a new thread for this.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great story. AFAIK it's up to you where you post it. It certainly seems applicable here.

Glad you are enjoying the game. I picked mine up before I had played one. Read a lot of reviews about shallow play, but TBH, I find it to be quite a great player as well.. so looks, amazing sound and enjoyable game. She's a keepeR!

#882 3 years ago

Replacing my Playfield with a hardtop. I got new extended rollovers and do the old ones just unscrew out? I see a nut but don’t want to force it. Tks Ron

#883 3 years ago

Got them out, now how do I remove the clips to put in new one

#884 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Very well done!

Agreed, just marked it as a key post to hopefully help others (including me) in the future. Thank you Pinflip for taking the time to post that.

#885 3 years ago

Having an issue with the '2' rollover not dropping the 2nd target. all the others work fine. Any advice on what to look for, or what may be the most likely failure mode for this behavior?

#886 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Having an issue with the '2' rollover not dropping the 2nd target. all the others work fine. Any advice on what to look for, or what may be the most likely failure mode for this behavior?

I'd start with the Solenoid tests, if it doesn't drop during that (it's kinda fun to watch the game drop each one in order anyway) I would test the wiring by quickly grounding the tab for the drive transistor for that solenoid. If that works I'd suspect a bad driver or pre-driver on the board. If it still doesn't work it's a problem with the wiring, header / connector or an open solenoid. If the solenoid tests open make sure the small wire isn't just broken at the solder terminal.

#887 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'd start with the Solenoid tests, if it doesn't drop during that (it's kinda fun to watch the game drop each one in order anyway) I would test the wiring by quickly grounding the tab for the drive transistor for that solenoid. If that works I'd suspect a bad driver or pre-driver on the board. If it still doesn't work it's a problem with the wiring, header / connector or an open solenoid. If the solenoid tests open make sure the small wire isn't just broken at the solder terminal.

Ok! thanks for the suggestions....I needed some pinball repair time after Christmas anyway...it's been a while LOL.

#888 3 years ago

This falls under the category "Why didn't I think of this sooner?"

Before:
15FA849D-5283-4FD9-B9D3-450FFFDF2F9E (resized).jpeg15FA849D-5283-4FD9-B9D3-450FFFDF2F9E (resized).jpeg

After:
EEAABC8B-3259-45EB-9269-DB9FCEE3A677 (resized).jpegEEAABC8B-3259-45EB-9269-DB9FCEE3A677 (resized).jpeg

#889 3 years ago

That makes a lot more sense!

#890 3 years ago

This post is not meant to be a tutorial on how to do a play field swap, rather just my experiences along the way. There are many great tutorials available. I only wish now that I would have delved further into the subject. There would have been far fewer mistakes on my part. I was able to learn from my mistakes, and maybe others might also.

As stated in my initial post - I was just not happy with how poor the game looked even though it would play. The first improvement to the game was to add new rings and posts and replaced all incandescent lamps with LED. Several of the lamps would just not light, and some would light up intermittently. I bought many new parts of this game including a new playfield and a new set of plastics, all of which sat in the garage for close to 2 years.
IMG_5035 (resized).JPGIMG_5035 (resized).JPG
I finally summoned the courage to make the attempt at swapping the playfield. Decided to start a journal and wrote down each step in the removal process - and putting the step# on the zip lock baggie that the parts went into. Already decided to replace all of the lamp holders - as I had no confidence in some of them. I left a small portion of the original wire on the old lamp base as well as recording the wire color in the journal, and giving it a letter designation on the tag for each wire. Blue painters' tape was what I used, and only had one wire tag come off the wire as I was laying the wire harness out in the sun to dry after the dishwasher treatment.
IMG_5213 2 (resized).JPGIMG_5213 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_5102 (resized).JPGIMG_5102 (resized).JPG
IMG_5215 (resized).JPGIMG_5215 (resized).JPG
IMG_5270 (resized).JPGIMG_5270 (resized).JPG

#891 3 years ago

Here is where I probably should have used some small cable ties to keep the leaf switches intact- I had left the screws and metal plate all together and these rusted.
IMG_5272 (resized).JPGIMG_5272 (resized).JPG
The first additions to the new playfield were all the T-nuts. Most of which were in great shape, I replaced maybe 4.This was performed on the carpeted floor and then set in the rotisserie.
IMG_5229 2 (resized).JPGIMG_5229 2 (resized).JPG
Next attached the lamp bases.
IMG_5232 (resized).JPGIMG_5232 (resized).JPG
Then the common conductor for the GI and insert lamps.
IMG_5266 (resized).JPGIMG_5266 (resized).JPG
IMG_5268 (resized).JPGIMG_5268 (resized).JPG

#892 3 years ago

Lots of cleaning ensued for the larger assemblies.Using water, soap, SOS pads- oh and rubber gloves. Doused in alcohol and air dried.
IMG_5264 (resized).JPGIMG_5264 (resized).JPG
IMG_5287 (resized).JPGIMG_5287 (resized).JPG
IMG_5288 (resized).JPGIMG_5288 (resized).JPG
IMG_5296 (resized).JPGIMG_5296 (resized).JPG
Installing the wire harness was enjoyable. I had the old playfield nearby to use as a reference.
62100812318__9265AC02-09D0-437A-85C9-F047EB2D0D9A (resized).JPG62100812318__9265AC02-09D0-437A-85C9-F047EB2D0D9A (resized).JPG
After cleaning the flipper assemblies, I felt that there was sufficient wear on on the components to warrant a new flipper rebuild kit.There was plenty to do while waiting for these to arrive.
62119534434__039587EE-5831-4634-A61D-58E5F00D5B4F (resized).jpg62119534434__039587EE-5831-4634-A61D-58E5F00D5B4F (resized).jpg
I had ordered new pop bumper bodies- these were significantly smaller than the original. This became a challenge later when trying to install the pop bumper caps. I have never cared for the bayonet style of lamp holder for the pops and have always preferred the #555 wedge base with insulated wire leads.

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

Lots of cleaning ensued for the larger assemblies.Using water, soap, SOS pads- oh and rubber gloves. Doused in alcohol and air dried.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Installing the wire harness was enjoyable. I had the old playfield nearby to use as a reference.
[quoted image]
After cleaning the flipper assemblies, I felt that there was sufficient wear on on the components to warrant a new flipper rebuild kit.There was plenty to do while waiting for these to arrive.
[quoted image]
I had ordered new pop bumper bodies- these were significantly smaller than the original. This became a challenge later when trying to install the pop bumper caps. I have never cared for the bayonet style of lamp holder for the pops and have always preferred the #555 wedge base with insulated wire leads.

The bumper bodies don't look correct to me, more like the later Bally such as used on EBD, Fathom, etc.

#894 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

The bumper bodies don't look correct to me, more like the later Bally such as used on EBD, Fathom, etc.

You may have done this intentionally so that you could use the 555 socket? I'm pretty sure that you can use the pre-wired 555 socket in the original style body as well, I think there are LED mods that can be used in them as well?

#895 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

You are correct!
Those are Williams pop bodies.

#896 3 years ago

I noticed they were smaller than the original. I did not give it to much thought and installed them anyway. Later I noticed that the bumper caps holes did not line up with the body holes. That is where I had to get a little creative and attached a piece of PETG along with the LED to the holes in the body and attached the cap to the PETG.In hindsight it would have been cleaner to re-order the correct bodies.

#897 3 years ago

I would definitely say that working my way through the harness had to be the most rewarding portion of this project. Soldering each conductor and seeing the tags disappear was quite satisfying.
62096720239__0001C682-7332-4144-80ED-8061BC69379F (resized).JPG62096720239__0001C682-7332-4144-80ED-8061BC69379F (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPGIMG_5327 (resized).JPG
IMG_5335 (resized).JPGIMG_5335 (resized).JPG
IMG_5336 (resized).JPGIMG_5336 (resized).JPG
62153516670__D181BBFD-08BD-4E48-9DB4-41C602AF38EF (resized).JPG62153516670__D181BBFD-08BD-4E48-9DB4-41C602AF38EF (resized).JPG
IMG_5389 2 (resized).JPGIMG_5389 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_5392 (resized).JPGIMG_5392 (resized).JPG
One item i neglected to mention was the use of a small power supply- i think it was 6 volt dc. Used it to verify all the lamps were working.

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

I would definitely say that working my way through the harness had to be the most rewarding portion of this project. Soldering each conductor and seeing the tags disappear was quite satisfying.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
One item i neglected to mention was the use of a small power supply- i think it was 6 volt dc. Used it to verify all the lamps were working.

To me the most satisfying part of the swap is when you throw the switch and don't get smoke. MY first swap was also Xenon. Somehow I tied in the 2 switched lamps by the side saucer to the GI circuit and fried some SCR's on the Aux lamp driver. I think I got mixed up with the orange jumper wires in that area.

Second swap was EBD. Upon start up, on of the memory coils locked and burned up, but the game was working fine prior to swap so I learned after that to only plug in J1 to the rectifier board which only supplies power to the GI lamps. If all is good, then complete the other connections and pay close attention for anything odd, burn smells especially.

I tried the dishwasher method on the EBD harness but wasn't thrilled with the results. Most of the switch contacts turned black. Now I just use a spray cleaner and scrub brush.

#899 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Most of the switch contacts turned black.

Ding ding.

#900 3 years ago

I used the dishwasher on many a Xenon harness (including this one) and no switch contacts ever turned black.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-re-populating-playfields

The switch contacts come out coppery-golden, like this:

6a73947f9e0259042cfa82212936b0f1f764fdcf (resized).jpg6a73947f9e0259042cfa82212936b0f1f764fdcf (resized).jpg

My dishwasher came with 4 buckets of Cascade Platinum Plus pods, so that's what I've been using lately. My PH is 7.8 and 305 hardness

These work great!

DSC06255 (resized).jpgDSC06255 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-clubmembers-onlytry-xeeeenon/page/18?hl=pinpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.