7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by semicolin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider semicolin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 months ago
Quoted from WOLF:

Hey, thanks for the help Xenon75 and Barakandl. You guys got me headed in the direction enough that I found it. It is the aux lamp driver. After 9 fuses and a lot of trial and error, and reading the book and schematics, and following your leads! Wish I could find a 4amp circuit breaker! Kudos to pinside.

Stumbled on this thread. Undoubtedly you no longer require this, but perhaps someone else will find it useful. I've soldered one of these onto the ends of a blown 3AG fuse and it does the trick. My toolbox has them at 1A, 5A, 10A, 20A. Not entirely cost effective in the short term, but certainly easier to troubleshoot with and a lot less frustrating and stressful when you're down to your last handful of fuses. https://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/te-connectivity-potter-brumfield-relays/W58-XB1A4A-4/PB196-ND/45084

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
$ 90.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider semicolin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside