• Latest reply 10 years ago by ardvark666
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

If I found a working Xenon with a decent backglass for $500, I'd be loading it up right now.

#52 10 years ago

I will prob buy this as a project and just keep my eye out. This is off topic for this thread but in my absence of 10 years why are people hot on machines that were never very expensive? Johnny mnemonic and judge dredd and BSD were all very cheap. I should have invested in pinball. Especially data east games. Tommy was a 900 machine all day. Now I'm lucky if I can get a LW3

#53 10 years ago

I really don't like Xenon but for reference, the last 4 working/non-working pins I bought from this era were about this price.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from ardvark666:

I will prob buy this as a project and just keep my eye out. This is off topic for this thread but in my absence of 10 years why are people hot on machines that were never very expensive? Johnny Mnemonic and Judge Dredd and BSD were all very cheap. I should have invested in pinball. Especially data east games. Tommy was a 900 machine all day. Now I'm lucky if I can get a LW3

You may be looking in the wrong places then.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You may be looking in the wrong places then.

Point me any place I can get a tommy or a TFTC or cirqus Voltaire for 1k any more. I will buy them right now.

#56 10 years ago

Just buy the Xenon.

If you fix it and love it, cool.

If you can't fix it or hate it, I'm sure you will get your $500 back.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from ardvark666:

Point me any place I can get a tommy or a TFTC or Cirqus Voltaire for 1k any more. I will buy them right now.

CV was never 1K; NEVER. The other two would be projects missing things at those prices. Is that what you want to buy now? If not, raise your game or buy a Williams Flash or Gorgar and love it.

I could honestly see someone paying 3K for a worn and populated CV parts playfield these days.

Also, don't be mad if I use a different finger to point you in that direction you were wanting.

#58 10 years ago

I'm buying the Xenon. Thanks to all of the great advice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-1st-machine-750/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.