Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gatecrasher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Pinscore is the Marco brand that Brett designed for them several years ago. He split from them and made his X-pin brand and has updated all of his designs/boards since then, so if you want the most up to date revisions go with X-pin.

There's a little more to the story than that.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Yes, but it's not my laundry to air. What I said is factual and to the point.

It's your opinion.

Nothing more.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Kris, ignore the Troll, he's just trying to stir up some shit....It's none of anybody's business what happened, people should just be happy that we have products to purchase....

Get back under the bridge there Troll. Who took that Duck Tape off anyway? lol

I bet you have never bought one. Do you even own a pinball machine?

My point in my response was the person was only stating an opinion on which product was better because he neglected to include any real facts on why he liked one over the other. If he would have clarified his answer with some facts I wouldn't have replied the way I did.

It was like me saying Chevrolet is better than Ford because Chevrolet has upgraded their drivetrain. Or like saying CPR playfields are better than NOS because CPR has upgraded all the colors to what they think they should really be. Those statement are opinions not fact. Go back to school and take an English class or two if the concept is over your head. But after reading the statement again, he really never said which one he thought was better so I might have been off base.

But as to the original point of the thread, I've bought both too and as far as the models I have they are both good. They were both designed by the same guy. Can't go wrong with either and if there are differences, they are subtle. (That's my opinion).

#33 9 years ago

Stu I've tried to be nice to you in the past but I have to tell you that you are a 100% asshole and everyone on this forum knows it.

You are a detriment to CPR and the pinball community as a whole and should be banned. You remind me of that guy on RGP "Frank Fuhrter". A foul-mouthed bastard who never has anything to add to any conversation. A smart-assed punk and an instigator. Pretty-much the textbook definition of a troll.

I don't know you kbliznick so I will refrain from grouping you in the same category and apologize if you feel I insulted you earlier. I can come off that way sometimes but really only wanted to hear your real reason for preferring the X-pin to the Pinscore because I can't tell much difference and it appears by the lack of anyone adding anything of substance here that there really isn't a whole lot of difference.

I have friends in the industry too who were on the other side of the story for these displays. That's why it irks me a little when I hear a bunch of BS on this particular topic. The bottom line is I have purchased both and think they are a wonderful product and will continue to buy them. As someone stated earlier though, since I can't see any major difference between the two and no one on here apparently can either... I'd probably go with the least expensive option.

#35 9 years ago

That's OK with me Stu.

Take care.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gatecrasher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-pin-vs-pinscore?tu=gatecrasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.