Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Hawkeyepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoxxy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Really, no song?Every single Stern game released is reviewed by players and always ends the same."Wait for the software to be finished."Rinse and repeat.
    I'm of the opinion that it is embarrassing for Stern,the pinball company,to consistently have this software problem with every single game they release.
    Just to be clear,this is me being critical of Stern the pinball co.,not anyone individual here.I would never bash a fellow pinhead on what game he or she likes or owns.But I would like to be able to voice my opinion about what I percieve to be a the short comings of a any pin we happen to be talking about.
    markmon you seem to take any negative feedback about a Stern title personally.It's not about you or your collection.It's about what's happening in pinball.The industry,the hobby.Scott

The problem is most don't remember how early 80's late 90's, Williams/Bally/DE or any arcade games used to act. When the game came to an arcade it was plagued with software problems. This is not a stern only issue, this is simply the way it used to be and still is.

When you bought new in box to put into an arcade, the object was to earn money. Each of the games earned money when it came to the arcade; however, months of eeprom's updates came as people played the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoxxy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-menugghhh?tu=Yoxxy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.