(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider levcrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 11 years ago

I've been away from pinball for over a year now, but I'm getting pretty pumped about news potentially coming to us this week regarding Stern's next pin. X-men or Avengers--don't really care as I'm buying both. They're gonna sit right next to my other Marvel pins...Spiderman and Iron Man. Awesome!

#210 11 years ago

Bring on the pics, baby!

#274 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Has anyone heard anything of the pricing on these? Are the LEs going to be 8k?

I heard it should be similar to past LEs. Namely, the LEs should be in the $6k range. In fact, I've already sent a deposit for my Xmen LE! Now time for pics!

#447 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

PLASTICS HAVE ARRIVED

Does this mean pics tomorrow for sure?!

#519 11 years ago

So definitely no pictures today? Damn!

#612 11 years ago

I know it's impossible to know for sure but what is the consensus from those in-the-know....will we have pictures this week or the week of June 4th?

#761 11 years ago

How quickly have previous LE pins (Tron, AC/DC, etc) sold out in the past? That is, approximately how much time from release of pics do we have to make a decision about purchasing LE Xmen?

#799 11 years ago

Where are those pics?!?! Damn! Is it confirmed that this week is a no-go? I thought there was still a chance we might see pics this week...

#842 11 years ago

Ok...so who has actually put in their deposit for Xmen?

My deposit is in for mine, but now my nonpinball friend, who is a HUUUUGE Marvel/Xmen geek, really wants to buy this pinball machine. He's hesitating dropping $6K for it without pics though, as he's not used to spending that much cash on a toy. So he's gonna need some time to decide on whether he wants to buy one. You guys think these will hang around for more than a couple of weeks after pics are released at regular price (low $6K range)?

#949 11 years ago

I was away from pinball during Tron LE, Transformers LE, and AC/DC LE releases, but the hype for this one sounds pretty crazy! Is this how they all were? Or is this one special? Xmen LE might sell out in record time!

#994 11 years ago

MNpinnball,

So which LE version are you getting? Good guys or bad?

#998 11 years ago

Sweet! Same here. Anyone actually preorder a Magneto LE?

#1392 11 years ago

Haha...Ultimate indeed. That's a legendary scale figure from sideshow and thus, 1/2 scale! I'm working on getting the Wolverine premium format (1/4 scale) statue to go with my angel, gambit, and upcoming colossus statues!

#1404 11 years ago

Not my collection as I only have a couple of statues currently displayed, but a cool X-Men collection nonetheless...

groupshot2a.jpeggroupshot2a.jpeg

#1512 11 years ago

Where are the pics?!?! Been waiting for weeks now!

#1571 11 years ago

Has Stern really ever released pictures/info of new games past normal business hours (i.e. after 5 pm)? Seems unlikely that pictures will be released tonight, but hoping that they will...

1 week later
#2027 11 years ago

My impatience is mounting...Now that pics have come and gone, I impatiently await vids/reports of gameplay since it appears the game is complete. Come on guys...find those damn test games and let's hear it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

#2028 11 years ago

This begs the question...since it appears there are new guys doing the software and the game has been in production for quite a while, do you guys think we will be getting a nearly complete game from Stern (from a software standpoint) when the game ships?

3 weeks later
#3051 11 years ago

While I agree that two Marvel/superhero pins right after one another might be too much for some, theme is really important for me. I have zero interest in FastFurious or Resident Evil. If those are next, it gives me a break to pick up a few B/W titles. Automatic buy if it's Avengers regardless of designer, fan layout, etc.

1 month later
#6016 11 years ago

Yes! My Wolverine LE has finally arrived. #181 to go with my copy of Incredible Hulk #181 (Wolverine's first full appearance). Sweeet!

Now I have to find room to set it up....GEEZ...could be boxed up for weeks!

download.jpegdownload.jpeg

#6022 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

^ That post is a palindromic post. #5995.

Yeah...I guess you're right!

Quoted from Naf:

WoW! Was that a special request getting that number? Congrats!!! I just read my #43 Wolverine comic on my #43...Though #181 wans't the first appearance but first cover appearance. Wolverine showed up inside of Hulk #180. But #181 is valued the most!

Ya....I specifically asked for #181. I realize #180 is technically the first ever appearance of Wolverine, but since he only shows up on last page, I still consider #181, his second ever appearance and first full appearance, to be much cooler. Plus, issue #181 just reeks of awesomeness! I love the cover to it.

#6065 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

My mini Wolverine bust came today.
Here's a bad pic showing them side by side. With the base, the bust is almost as tall as the current figure. If he were sliced down and placed on a custom bracket, he would be substantially smaller.

Next step is to see how difficult it might be to create an RTV mold of this figure and try casting one in a hard rubber material. Might be too much work, but it could be fun nonetheless.

Very nice. The headsculpt and paint application on that bust look superior to what's on the game now. I know these figures aren't supposed to be in scale, but Wolverine is like 5'3", so having a smaller Wolverine Mod would not only solve some of the gameplay concerns, but would appear to make the characters more in scale. Pretty cool. I hope somebody can come up with a nice Wolverine figure mod for this awesome game. Thanks for sharing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider levcrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=levcrush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.