(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justonemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#184 11 years ago

I was waiting to hear if the next stern would be a super-hero theme and then heard rumors of men in black, etc, got tired of the hype and ordered a wozec as my first nib before the le sold out. Hope stern knocks it out of the park with an x-men comic book based so I can justify another pin. I vote wolverine, cyclops, dark phoenix, ice man, vs magneto, creed, mystique

1 month later
#2223 11 years ago

I settled on a magneto, love the artwork and color. my machine will be on the outside right side facing out, that is the art I like best also , love magneto, sabretooth, juggernaut, white witch. anyone more impressed with a particular side.

4 weeks later
#4198 11 years ago

did not get my game yet, but a deep rule set and not easily attainable wizard modes, besides a great theme , is why I ordered this machine. Hope Stern follows up with great code or it will be my first and only Stern game I ever purchase. Thanks guys for all the updates on game play, and if Stern is paying attention to our comments we'll end up with the game we all envisioned when we pre-ordered.

#4410 11 years ago

Magneto 187 in the house. Artwork superb, mirror-back glass looks great. Game plays really fast , but shots do not seem impossible. Played for maybe 2 hours last night , only saw nc once, but it was really fun. Glad I have the LE model. Wolverine caused a lot of sdtm drains, and a few by magneto. Is magneto only connected on the right side, he seems kind of loose, but no holes or place for attachment on the left. Looks like a cliffy a must for that scoop hole it is huge, too easy to hit. Overall it has the makings for a great game, hope stern follows through with the code.

#4442 11 years ago

Not sure why many don't like Xmen, this is my first Stern and I have/had some decent Williams/Bally "A"games. Sold my TOM to make room for this. Game is fast, lots to do, did help to close out lanes. My last game was longer, scored about 17 M, collected cyclops , wolverine, and shadow king. If the next couple code updates click, this will be a great game.. Will update my view on the game after a few weeks.

#4530 11 years ago

Had my Magneto since wednesday night, have seen nightcrawler at least six times and it is a really fun, Fast game.Starting to get a handle on it. Just missed cracking 25m on the last game of the nite 24,500,000. On vacation thru wed and looking forward to the new code update when I get back. Love the theme, longtime comic collector, knock on wood, but haven't really noticed the problems others have had except for the sdtm balls from the pop bumpers, wolverine , and magneto magnets occasionally and fixable code problems ( like no scoring from multiballs ).

1 week later
#5505 11 years ago

Love the game, and as I put in more time , gets even better. Played a few games last night , 3 ball , did adjust outlanes, last game I finally knocked out the 4 th high score, replaced that 25m level with a 30 million plus game and had 5 of the 8 heros, and juggernaut and sentinels. Stopped trying to finish magneto multiball and get back to the other modes until the code update arrives. Hope the update includes not repeating modes if you finished them, wolverine too easy a target , but I suppose if I make better shots, I won't keep restarting his mode. Only problem I've had was knocking loose a red bulb in the slingshots twice and having it travel to where it was very difficult to retrieve and put back. Glad I have the LE also, this game is a keeper and I like the NC mode, moving ramp and spinning disc, the mirrored back glass is sharp.

2 weeks later
#6457 11 years ago

Need some bang for my buck Stern.I invested almost 1/3rd more in my Le, I want nightcrawler to be an intricate part of the game. Maybe we can turn on an option where he helps defeat the villains or maybe his own multiball, make the LE play special vs the pro.Maybe same thing with the moving ramp , can it help during the more complicated and/or difficult modes. Love the theme but No one should think pro could play better than LE, rather let them enjoy the pro as an entry level game but wish they had the Le.

2 months later
#7501 11 years ago

Haven't been on this thread for a long time. I'm really a rookie when it comes to working on my machines, I'm going to install a shaker this weekend, and last time I played my machine a bulb popped out of the slingshot and it was a pain in the butt to extract from where the ball eject to shooter lane. Cleaned as long as the glass was off, but must have put too much pressure on the right nc, it is no longer flush , easy fix I assume? Agree about game difficulty, would not hurt to tone down a bit still would like another multiball just for getting all the modes in villain and/or hero.

10 months later
#7930 10 years ago

just reached danger room for 2nd time, hoping dark phoenix just as good when code complete and a mini multiball just for starting all heroes and villains would be nice

2 months later
#8123 10 years ago

if code not fixed will never own another stern game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justonemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=justonemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.