(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8995 9 years ago

Doesn anyone have any tips for replacing the magnet cores? Mine look terrible and the nut on the bottom are super tight and wont budge. I LOVE this game btw Traded my ironman for it and I couldn't be happier.

#9001 9 years ago

Thanks for the generous offer! Removing the assembly from the playfield is what Im afraid of doing because the cores have mushroomed so much Im afraid they will take some playfield with them. I was hoping to unscrew them and then push them up from the bottom, but that might not be an option.

1 week later
#9040 9 years ago

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone know where I can buy JUST this plastic? Ive contacted stern and a distributor and the only way to get it is to buy the full set and thats not an option for me. Hoping someone else bought a set and would like to sell just one piece.
Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 9.49.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-23 at 9.49.42 AM.png

#9076 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Well I get them running, sometimes 3 or 4 at the same time, but I can't seem to end them.

Is stacking villain modes a factory setting? I can't stack multiple villains or heroes on my game and I kind of actually like that. Stacking a hero with one villain is nice though!

3 months later
#9401 9 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Are there two different Wolverine models? One for pro and one for LE? Why the need for two versions of the mod that protects it from breaking?

I think its because the clearance is different with the moving ramp, so it needs to be mounted differently.

1 week later
#9480 9 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone know where I can buy JUST this plastic? Ive contacted stern and a distributor and the only way to get it is to buy the full set and thats not an option for me. Hoping someone else bought a set and would like to sell just one piece.

Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 9.49.4... 286 KB

Thought I would try this one more time. Surely someone out there has an extra Even if its a used, non broken one.

290934.png290934.png

#9482 9 years ago

Ya I guess so. I actually bought the game like that. I guess remaking that plastic wouldnt be a huge deal, but I would rather not.

4 months later
#9709 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Titan rubbers incoming for my game...should be fun. Have never torn down an Xmen/LE...anything specific to watch out for that's wierd?

I cant really remember anything tricky when I broke down my pro. Pretty straight forward.

4 months later
#10049 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Unfortunately, I believe this is true... besides ColorDMD is done with it (or would they be willing to go over XMEN again if there was an update and have they ever done an revision to color once a code for any particular pinball machine was updated?). I want to check out Magneto Multi ball in color and see if you can spot Cyclops within the balls.

You can

1 week later
#10054 8 years ago
Quoted from onetaste:

Very heavy handed with the blue. Even the blackbird is blue.

It's either blue or black. If you color it black you won't see anything at all. Either way, blue was the right choice. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.