(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 11 years ago

Ramps and magnets for me

1 week later
#857 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Whats with the chick on the right with the Fd up legs. She looks like a Zucchini with arms.

What thats Rouge, shes hot, you just cant physically touch her. Such a heart break

#878 11 years ago

F@#%ing sweet, im so pumped for this machine

#981 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I'm going to try some reverse psychology on Gary. If I show pics of Vodka maybe he'll show pics of X-Men! Well, that- or possibly his balls...
It's worth a shot! (crosses fingers)
"No balls no balls no balls..."

Attachments vodka-bar.jpg (64.6 KB, 0 downloads) 9 minutes old

If you guys shop Costco the kirkland vodka is really gray goose, I swear they told me in orientation and if you do your own research

#1002 11 years ago

The villians version is in less demand, even though i love the sentinals, juggernaught, and magneto. compared to the heroes...Except WOLVERINE!! Shink Shink!!!!!!!!!!

#1022 11 years ago

I have had this same Wolverine avatar since I joined pinside in 2005. Thanks to all and Stern for finally grasping it.

#1086 11 years ago

I hope it has a video mode. More to come by monday hopefully. like cyclops shooting objects or something

#1089 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I would rather there be no video mode. Most just aren't fun after the first couple of times.

Really I liked it on TS and JY, but then agian those were the only two ive owned to have it. I like a pin that has it all. I should of kept TS my 1st pin

#1272 11 years ago
Quoted from BriGuy5:

Will the LE have leds already installed you think? ac/dc looked really friggin good and that would save me $200 and a lot of time.

I was told by my distributor, yes.

#1529 11 years ago

"The waiting is the hardest part" ha now I have tom petty in your head

#1588 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Can somebody get Borg a Pinside account and have him start posting on here? Maybe throw up a pic or two that he shot with his cell phone, or something?
I'd be happy with super-grainy, blurred pics at this point.
Pete

Seriosly

#1896 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Still wondering if Wolverine DOES anything...like turn, or tilt, or just sit there motionless.

Seriously, are there any mechanics to the pro version like there was in SM, IM, TSSP, FG, or all the other Sterns. I hope it wasnt made cheap if Borge had all this time on making it an all

#2020 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It's going to be a very HOT game. No premiums, the comic book collectors getting in late on the news of this game, lots of mechanical action, sweet custom dots and music, a young new team that loves the theme and "knows" the theme, it all adds up to a big win ! Oh, and more than meets the eye in software, lots of mini modes and things not in the inserts Multiple mini wizard modes etc.... It will be a $10k pin I predict by Christmas. Supply/demand will drive it.
The whole software team is in on this, The new young guys Waison and Mike are big comic guys and Lyman, Lonnie are also helping with code. Mark Galvez is doing an awesome job on custom dots. David Thiel is creating a huge sound package utilizing the expanded memory capabilities. Each character has it's own tune and there are secret hidden modes as well.
Can't wait !

What Mechanical action? I want to know please. Im asking about the pro version I know the mechanics on the LE

#2022 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He's talking about the le. He's not predicting the pro will be a 10 k pin.

Yeah I figured, glad I got the LE paid off. I was just hoping it would be 2X Bang for buck on the game

#2026 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Missing TOTAN yet?
Personally speaking, I think you made the right decision. If I didn't already have the money for this XMLE, I'd give my left nut for it!

LMAO I love the looks sound and all of TOTAN but im an X-Men and Wolverine fan 1st, he was always my Avatar since 2005. I dont know if Stern made a bet saying "I bet I can get Donny to sell his Totan with all thoes fancy and rare mods and poooof.

#2067 11 years ago

One feature im curious about is the blackbird launcher. "Molded Magneto and Wolverine figures are prominent playfield features, and the game incorporates a launcher for the Blackbird hypersonic airplane. Special game modes relate to the most exciting events in the X-Men universe." I want to know about it, you dont see it in the pics. Is it something we havent seen or do you pull the plunger leti it go and see an image of the blackbird on the red dmd.

#2076 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'm hoping the Storm backboard will have some flashers behing it for a lightning effect.

Me too, according to the looks there are 7 characters to battle the enemies. I hope you can choose what 3 characters/balls you want to battle with, just like you got to choose what ACDC song you wanted to play.

#2106 11 years ago

#3000. Im hoping

#2217 11 years ago

Look at the yellow triangular shapes above the play cards, do you think they light up?

Oh okay, I didnt know that was considered the lower arch. I always called it an apron.

#2245 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

This just posted on Facebook! XM-LE in final tests! YES!! And this pic makes me happy I picked the Wolverine edition!

What are you thinking to choose. Is she picking what character to play as or character to challenge. I like choices x-men_pin.pngx-men_pin.png

#2250 11 years ago

I didnt know, they look like images of characters not Letters that make words that which can form words into a sentence.

alg_tommy_boy.jpgalg_tommy_boy.jpg

#2260 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

do you guys think Wolverine doll rotates? Looking at his belt buckle in a couple of different pics it's lined up on one side or the other of the magnet.

I hope Wolverine rotates, needs mechanics.

#2261 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

So....any word on this yet?
When can we expect to start seeing pics?
The only details I've seen came from MNPinball:
Borg's game production starts in about 30 days for the Pro (Europe). 2 ramps,
3 flippers, captive balls, multiple ball interaction toys, scoop, a magnet or two +, a VUK that serves somewhat of 2 different exits or speed you could say to start things off. Custom molded toys, nothing from Kmart. No drop targets. The upper right flipper is supposed to have 4 shots alone. The main toy is an all new mech that is fresh and never been done before. When people see the layout, it will remind them of a reversed Tron kind of feel.
....and that was a month ago.
Just wondering if there was any more news...
Pete
--
Here's my Arcade: http://i.imgur.com/cyCng.jpg

Maybe the all new mech wil be the magnet forming an X and rotating, ive never seen that done

#2491 11 years ago

Oh Hell Yeah I Can't Wait.

#2582 11 years ago

Wow, there's a Magneto version already going for auction on ebay. ebay.com link: Stern X Men Magneto Pinball LIMITED EDITION

#2590 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm amazed that you are amazed. There are like 15+ X-Men pinball machines on ebay and have been for a couple of weeks. I'm afraid there are no bargains to be found though.

Its not a Buy It Now, yeah I know there are plenty of those Im talking an auction old school 1999 ebay listing.

#2777 11 years ago
Quoted from ThunderLips:

It was pretty hot in there yesterday but they had fans going everywhere and everyone was still working away.
LOL....these are my last 2 pics I promise. The blurry one is a pic of my wife playing:

Is that a red laser or light under Magnetos hand pointed at the magnet with a spinning disk. Some pics you see it red and some you don't

#2802 11 years ago

We can watch this classic X-MEN clip in the mean

#3261 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I just got My Allocation numbers for this week! They are supposed to start shipping Thursday and Friday!

#3345 11 years ago

Awesome it looks fun and will be playing it in less then a week. Sound and call outs were good too.

#3482 11 years ago

Does the tracking # give you a date you will get it delivered. Mine shipped today as well thanks to JJ.

#3783 11 years ago

I figured since they didnt have power and the A/C last week, the heat would cure the playfield better.

#3811 11 years ago

Also no one said whats in the goodie bag.

#3815 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

No worries there. This is a shooter. I haven't seen anything I would call "random" about the shots or modes. You even get to pick your Villain mode, and the order to collect heroes is apparently a strategy call. If the scoring is balanced enough, I can see this being a tournament favorite.

Yeah it sounded like if you fight Juggernaught you needed Cyclops to shoot his helmet off. Sounds fun and cant wait.

#3975 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

BTW, Matt McKee told me yesterday that he is not planning to make any X-Men toppers. Just thought I would pass that info on....

That sux @$$

#4072 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What do you guys think invisiglass or shaker is a better mod?

both, I pre paid for joey's PDI non glare glass and getting the shaker motor next week.

#4142 11 years ago

Oh man played the hell out of it last night. Its so epic, very very deep. Its so awesome the X with character names is even 3-D. It's so awesome to watch the lights while its on stand by. The X in 3-D meaning the blue is higher than the yellow, hard to describe it. A must see in person videos don't do justice. Ill rate this game soon its just so deep, and I know there is way much more to it. We need to update the LE info. There are 300 wolverines not 250.

1 week later
#4715 11 years ago

Wolverine #44 7/10

#4728 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I've been meaning to ask Donnie, are you missing TOTAN yet or is xmen the real deal?

Hell fu#%ing no, thanks for asking. This game is so great, its definetly a 9.??? something. Just waiting on the update and a few games to play before I rate it.

#4730 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Yeah, right now I would have to rate it not so good in the scoring and annoying sounds/quotes sections. "Hey Xavior, I got it, how about a psychic blast to the face? Now shut up and drink your Metamucil. GAWD!"

I dont know SealClubber I like the quotes. Wolverine slashing the ball and saying "Watch it" while the magnet whips the ball. I honestly love this game, Ive traded a lot of pins. This one is dying with me.

2 weeks later
#5950 11 years ago

Hi guys im out of town till the end of the month, can someone tell me which part # Storm is on the back board? I accidently broke mine lifting the playfield.

#5956 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

511-7212-32 I believe.

Thanks DugFreez, Ill look into it.

#5964 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Donny, should be an easy fix as compared to everything else in the machine.

Yeah, I was gonna glue the other piece back for it temporary. I want to keep it mint though.

#6019 11 years ago
Quoted from levcrush:

Yes! My Wolverine LE has finally arrived. #181 to go with my copy of Incredible Hulk #181 (Wolverine's first full appearance). Sweeet!
Now I have to find room to set it up....GEEZ...could be boxed up for weeks!

Nice I was wondering who was gonna get that #, Congrats

#6094 11 years ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Hello everyone, I found this forum when doing some searching on the x men stern pinball machine, I currently do not own any pinball machines but am thinking about making this my first one to add to my xmen collection and to have fun playing pinball. I was wondering what everyone thought of the pro vs LE edition and if I wanted to buy one of the versions where is the best place to buy one. I live in the Detroit area but I am assuming these are typically bought online. Thanks everyone for all your information.

Welcome to pinside Fsdre, your best bet is to have Navl deliver http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-xmen-wolverine-12/page/2#post-366465 smassa X-MEN LE to you. This it the best deal you will find saving you $800_$1000. Also #12 out of 300 made is nice. All the others want 7300+ and shipping on top of that so you might as well save $$

#6096 11 years ago

Well you missed the pre order price bus by 7 weeks so Im not sure. I used JJ from http://gameexchange.biz/. Great guy, he is on this site known as Gexchange. Good luck, it is a great pin to play and feels good to own.

#6098 11 years ago

Yes the mini comic, Its more fun finding your own keychain though

goodiebag.jpggoodiebag.jpg

#6160 11 years ago

Nice game room, Apollyon. I so dig it.

3 weeks later
#6894 11 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Your the second person I heard this from. Do you think they'll make it there? Do we have another TRON LE on our hands?

Yep I remember that rumor too, and the guy who said it is selling one of his 2 XMLE. Why not wait till Christmas then.

1 week later
#7305 11 years ago

Dear Santa if you can even make the spinning disk go counter clockwise at times too during game play.

9 months later
#7656 10 years ago

I really really love this game now. I'm mean I'm damn proud to say I own it. Now if only someone would make a kick ass topper with all the characters and not just wolverine or magneto.

#7670 10 years ago

I don't know what it is, some people dig Night Crawler and some don't. IMO Night Crawler on LE is awesome to play, especially with the Hemiorange09 mods.

#7690 10 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

Anyone else totally stoked for The Wolverine later this month and Days of Futures Past next summer? Can't wait for both.

Oh Hell yeah, I'm gonna see them both in 3D. That's kick ass the sentinels are going to finally be in the movies,since he is going with that era from the comic books

#7704 10 years ago

The ice ramp is cool, but a gimmick. The spinning disk with flashers and magnet , popping up Nightcrawler on two sides, along with color changing GI's during game play and enemy selection however is fan fuc$ing tastic in this game.

#7727 10 years ago

I guess with the new update...you can shut off the ramp if you don't like it. I like it to much to do that. I do love the options they have added with the updates.

No I love the ramp. Hell I pimped mine out like some of us, Its just bling when its activated. If you were wondering Wolverine is wearing a Zip Tie cast because the ball would hang up, It now has the newer model.

IMAG0076.jpgIMAG0076.jpg

4 weeks later
#7920 10 years ago

Trask Industries

#at=13

sentinel2.jpgsentinel2.jpg sentinel3.jpgsentinel3.jpg sentinel_singer.jpgsentinel_singer.jpg

2 months later
#8018 10 years ago

Trask, Trask is a company that engineered robots like "Sentinals" to capture or destroy Mutnants. The whole Mutnant race is indangered.

sentinal.jpgsentinal.jpg

#8020 10 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

With the new movie coming up, it makes total sense for Stern to finish Xmen's code. Polish it and make it outstanding, and then re-run the pro models.
Not that they will though...

I don't know, that's the word out on the street though,

1 week later
#8058 10 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

On a side note has anyone had problems with the wolvie figure breaking?
I am now on my 3rd figure since buying new around this time last year, the left arm on the first figure broke off after about 2 months and the replacement started cracking around the waist of the figure a couple of weeks ago.
Besides from the unfinished code this is my other major gripe. I hope this is the last time I will have to replace the figure but I remain unconvinced. Might have to order a few more figures for the future.
I still have to add some mirror blades, a couple more hemi mods and leds to mine, I guess I will do that when replacing the wolvie figure again.

Yours is the first case Ive heard

#8063 10 years ago

This Image just leaked for "Days of Future Past".

megneto.jpgmegneto.jpg

2 weeks later
1 week later
#8187 10 years ago

OMG im so excited about this movie franchise, Im obviosly a huge X-Men fan. Bryan Singer must have so much hope that Days Of Future Past will be great, he is making a X-Men: Apocalypse Set for May 27, 2016. http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180637-x-men-apocalypse-set-for-may-27-2016. I wish Wolverine and the X-men season 2 happened, I was so excited to see Apocalypse was going to be in it.

2 months later
#8474 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

I've been meaning to do new rules cards now, because the stock rule cards have been moot since update 1.21, lol. Just have weak PS skills.

Yeah, we could all use some new rule cards.

#8512 10 years ago

I'm digging the hell out of it too, just wish I didn't suck so bad. I still can't beat 30,000k just to enter my name in.

3 months later
#8594 9 years ago

Glad you finally got it to work pmwolf, I was feeling bad for you since you started this on going X-men loving thread

4 weeks later
#8637 9 years ago

Decent!!! As more and more people play X-MEN today, they will learn and understand the history of this epic 2 year old thread that gets a licking but keeps on ticking.

1 week later
#8704 9 years ago

Anyone have any high quality custom game play and and rule cards to sell. I will gladly send a paypal donation to you. Preferably looking for sexy rouge and villians. Im tired of my stock cards so Ill look at all offers. Thanks Donny

#8706 9 years ago

Much appreciated MrBellMan, but I couldnt get these to print right. What should I set the settings to, to print perfect?,Ive tried those before, when they were first posted. You have the same exact ones I want, Hook a brother up

#8710 9 years ago

Ahh Decent!! toyboy6. I really like the one with Deadpool and Dark Phoenix. Will these print as default size for my game?

1 week later
#8764 9 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

How well has this game done on route in a comic shop environment,
debating putting one in one in the future...

Im surprised they havent had one in the AMC show comic book men, Its definetly a good way to get some attention, play, and talk about on all superhero themed pins. You would think there would be one in the Secret Stash. I heard somewhere Jason Mewes has a copy 9.8 CGC Incredible Hulk 181 in his collection.

tumblr_n4o1xz64B21qhz95yo1_500.giftumblr_n4o1xz64B21qhz95yo1_500.gif

2 weeks later
#8797 9 years ago

Have you guys checked out this pulled clip that leaked on the movie "Deadpool"?

It's test footage ut looks like it will be a pretty good flick.

1 month later
#8967 9 years ago

We need to change up the trivia for this game. We should total up how many X-Men characters are in this one game. Yeah because its that deep of hero's and villian's.

2 months later
#9240 9 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Just wondering if anyone has looked at replacing the crappy decalled switch of the night crawlers into something like the troll setup on MM? It's be an awesome mod and add some real Polish to the game too

I was hoping for a 3-D molded face too. The lights from pinballrefinery.com are a must have behind the targets until someone makes a better mod in the mean time.

1 month later
#9353 9 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

what killed it?
-c

All the audio collected from the 92 animated series to today's were all in different audio quality from analog to digital and it just didn't sound right. Some quotes too short, static, or just poor hard to hear. I wanted the animated series intro song and movie intro song at least, but I haven't heard a peep on at least that

#9359 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

What if all the audio was collected from the various X-Men movies?
I bet the quality would be better...but I don't know if that is a desirable voice set.
Sure, Patrick Stewart would be cool...but I don't know if we are all itching for Kelsey Grammar and Halle Berry...
Pete

I sent Gambit a flash drive with all the movies, All 92' animated series, All of Wolverine and the X-men series, sound clips from the games. I haven't heard a peep from him on this project or on pinside period. I don't know what's going on

#9447 9 years ago

I wish someone would make a topper with a lot of characters, not just wolverine or magneto

2 weeks later
#9496 9 years ago

Does any one have any spare custom play/rule cards, I can't get these to print right. Preferably looking for the one with Rogue on it and or other X-Men characters that you guys have. Anything is better then stock. Please pm me. Thanks Donny

1 week later
#9549 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

does not come with a shaker.

Yes a shaker is a must have, especially with hellfire multiball, beast, etc. You won't be disappointed. Sorry quoted from wrong person

1 week later
#9596 9 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

This game is going to be even sweeter w a Color DMD. As good as AC/DC, if not better!

Is some one working on colorizing the the Dmd?

4 weeks later
#9622 9 years ago

Great news Deadpool is going to be rated R

#9624 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

The rated R announcement was made on April 1st. I'm still not sure if it was an April fools joke or not.

Yeah they made this clip too, im thinking its still rated R https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=tUEkqZxLyrg

2 months later
#9823 8 years ago

I don't want the last code to be it, It needs a good last tweak. Stern, I know you're listening and we were all so excited when the rumor came true when we all saw this video that looked like you were excited too

. Please don't abandon this game. You have something good here and have came along way, please final touch these bugs, call outs, and wizard modes. There's another movie and two spin offs next year with the X-Men franchise (Gambit) and (Deadpool) which are already in the game. Adding (Apocalypse) for a double secret mode would be epic! Making this game a great pay off for a VE in years. Oh and P.S. we need a good Topper like you've been making for the last 2 Borg games

1 month later
#9909 8 years ago

Good call PiperPinball I'm patiently waiting for the color rom too. I do like the yellow though on bballfan's, I might mess with the colors tomorrow.P1000247.JPGP1000247.JPG

2 weeks later
#9946 8 years ago

I love how Storm's backboard lights up with lightning strikes. Its so vivid and you captured it well ABARAKURO. Thats a $284.99 mod to add to some games like MM from http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/MM_Page.html. I wonder if Stern will ever do that again.

#9949 8 years ago

I should of said to scroll down, my appologies. its there on the left for $284.99. This is the mod to get right now for X-MEN. Scroll past Indiana Jones topper http://www.tilttopper.com/

2 weeks later
#10013 8 years ago

This new color dmd is the mod to get right now. It really brings the game alive. Now im just waiting for the topper by http://www.tilttopper.com/ and it will be good to go.XMLE in Color.JPGXMLE in Color.JPG

2 weeks later
#10029 8 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

What settings are people using for the ColorDMD...DOTXL or Scan or...?
Robert

I did scan, it's like watching a cartoon in a way

#10036 8 years ago

I just put Tilttoppers X-MEN topper on, i must say"It's bad ass in person"topper.JPGtopper.JPG

2 months later
#10145 8 years ago

Have you guys checked out the 1st Official Trailer of X-Men: Apocalypse

4 weeks later
#10173 8 years ago

No, no jackpot call out. It's a great game just needs a final polish on some things. Call outs being one of them

1 week later
#10200 8 years ago

Hell Yeah!! Fox Network is going to make a X-Men spin off called "Hellfire" about the Hellfire Club. http://www.superherohype.com/news/362857-x-men-spinoff-series-hellfire#/slide/1

3 weeks later
#10222 8 years ago

If you guys have 12 min to spare this was a funny clip on Wolverine getting an intervention about his drinking and misbehavior from the rest of the gang.

4 months later
#10414 7 years ago

Hey X-MEN LE owner's, my right night crawler stopped working. Both main and small aux boards have been switched to Rev B so that's not the issue. I cant find any blown fuses or loose wires. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Donny

1 year later
#10934 6 years ago

Ahh! you got me all excited, being an orange star next to the topic and nothing. Well we have Deadpool in the game and now word on the street Juggernaut will be in Deadpool 2! It sure is fun playing Hero's VS Villian's in this game! So many shots, combos, and executions with visual aspects.

3 years later
#12167 2 years ago

I know that Deadpool figure is well put together for the playfield and DMD show. I gotta do some homework on it on Ebay, unless you guys know where I can purchase it?

9 months later
#12328 2 years ago

Where are you guys finding the fuses to check Night Crawler? My right one hasn't popped up and years and had all my my Aux boards and harnesses swapped as well. Any help is appreciated.

#12330 2 years ago

The fuses were fine, and I didnt see any loose wires. I wonder what it is?

#12337 2 years ago

Welcome to the club!

6 months later
#12391 1 year ago

Nice score to find, especially to find NIP after 10 years of the pin. That pic took me back, thanks

1 year later
#12478 6 months ago

Thanks @luvthatapex2, I book marked it so I can brush up on my skills

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnyman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=donnyman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.