(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1102 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

As for which version. Wolverine = yellow and blue powdercoat.

Quoted from markmon:

Magneto = purple and red powdercoat.

I would prefer the Wolverine as this puppy is gonna be sitting right next to my AC/DC premium and the Magneto version trim would look too similar to it, I like some contrasting colors.

Pre-Order done, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

#1281 11 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

What kind of price range are we looking at for a Nib LE these days? I know pricing probably hasn't been released yet at this stage but what is the average now?

Varied a lot over the last few games, AC/DC was higher(think mainly with the addition of premium) but before that Transformers/Tron and now X-men were lower. Varied anywhere from $6K-$9K(depending of course on if you get in on pre-order pricing or pay retail)

#1616 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Getting very bored.

Hype, excitement, anticipation, disappointment, apathy.

Oh well, they really had better be today as my enthusiasm is waning and at these prices, I will be quite happy to pass.

Gone from 95% buying one to about 30%!

Good, more the rest of us. Patience is a virtue. Having to wait a week for some reveal vs. WoZ people that have had to wait over a year and still haven't even seen the full product. Give me a break.

2 weeks later
#2422 11 years ago

Ya while I wish they did or could use it I agree there is little/no chance that happens. I hope they have something great!

I was playing LOTR last night and I realized why that game is hugely popular and makes it such a great game for me. Obviously the rule set and shots are great and implemented so well but the music and call outs for modes/multiballs is loud and in your face. That really is what makes LOTR so great to me is I get pumped up as I progress and it doesn't get old. I really hope X-men has a similar feel to it with integration of the music and voices. I so badly want this to be the next LOTR for Stern.

#2575 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

+1. Looks great IMO.

If everything goes as stated from Stern, we should have some gameplay video tomorrow! Can't friggin wait!

Well as long as they hold up to their word just like the photo shoot......crap, guess next week it is.

#2586 11 years ago

**Yawn** Any news, photos, pictures, videos..........................SOMETHING!

#2649 11 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#3540 11 years ago

Mine is in route, should have it early next week, ordered from Game Exchange, I did get a low #4 LE though, might be why mine is in first batch.

2 weeks later
#4625 11 years ago

Hey all I am still having a bear of a time getting my Wolverine to register hits. When I go into test mode and try it out it registers perfect when I push it or roll a ball at it but in the game a hard shot just hits him and doesn't register at least half the time if not more. I checked the switch itself it seems perfect the only thing I can think is Wolverine needing to be adjusted either higher or lower cause it seems when the ball hits it at high speeds it's like it hit a wall and just stops. Unfortunately I can't really seem to make this happen with everything as is. Any advice or things people have tried?

11 months later
#7676 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just set a new 42 combo record on my machine while knocking out the default high score.

I somehow got a 74 combo record, wasn't really paying attention while I was playing and it wasn't even that great of a game I thought in the end. I think some of the "combos" are given out a little to easily and hope they refine it a little in future update. But still loving the game and glad to see it shaping into form now.

3 years later
#10423 7 years ago

Anyone have an X-men Pro translite they might want to sell? If so send me a PM

2 months later
#10574 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I pulled the arm off one of the many flea market Wolverines

Don't worry he'll regenerate, you'll have endless flipper toppers forever!!

2 months later
#10726 7 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Any suggestions of changes I can make to keep the ball from getting stuck like this on the Storm ramp?

There is an old fix I believe for replacing that post with a different one that takes a post sleeve.

4 months later
#10805 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Wolverine in the house! Pin has been owned by a number of regional Pinsiders.

I've been after that pin for almost a year, I sent you a PM, make sure you let me know first if you are going to sell it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.