(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#970 11 years ago

I know CAD, Pete. I'm calling it out as an under playfield subway. The CAD God has spoken.

Quoted from pmWolf:

I've been hearing that June 5th is the big "reveal" date. I'm assuming others have heard the same?
By the way, I have a question for somebody who knows CAD drawings better than I do:
What is that long thing that runs the width of the playfield...(two white parallel lines to the left of the spinner and leftmost pop bumper in the pic). My initial reaction was: "Myst multiball??"...but I'm pretty sure that's not correct.

Attachments PF-Mid.jpg (208.9 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

1 month later
#4166 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Here are some more gameplay vids for those of you that can't get enough. Much higher quality this time.
Vid 1: 8.5 minutes. Score - 11.5mil. Things to see in this vid: Angel Skill shot (ball 2). Good run on Juggernaut (ALMOST had him. Love the nod to the Capcom brawlers ("Juggernaut PUNCH!")). 2nd Magneto Multi-ball start during the Juggernaut mode.
» YouTube video
Vid 2: 10minutes. Score - 18mil. Things to see in this vid: The first two balls are incredibly awful. Great ball 3, though. Magneto Multiball starts, and the magnet didn't catch anything. Sentinels get started and COMPLETED during the 2nd Magneto Multiball of ball 3 (GREAT DMD ending for Sentinels...ends with a "Fastball Special" Wolverine animation). Super Jackpot gets lit for Magneto, but I had no idea where to shoot. Shadow King mode start...didn't get very far. VERY clear "Replay" animation with nothing else going on (cool). Last ball gets cut off before game finishes (my camera has a 10 min limit on HD recordings). Kind of a bummer because I had a good Cyclops run before the end.
» YouTube video
Vid 3: 6minutes. Score - 9.1mil. Things to see in this vid: Psylocke Skill shot. Ball gets caught under Wolverine's arm at the end of a multiball. Two Magneto MB starts with pretty neat magnet action.
» YouTube video
I'll probably keep recording until I get each Villain mode started, and catch Nightcrawler.
Pete

Last I checked this thread was like, 2000 posts ago. What?! Damn Pete, that lighting is awesome. Can't wait to play it!

5 years later
#10942 6 years ago

I'm curious about this, too. I always assumed it was a software issue since the software knows a ball is in the scoop but doesn't consistently give the associated reward (the ball is still kicked out of the scoop). No ball searches are ever initiated - the ball kicks out right away.

Before the last software updated (x years ago), multiple balls would fill the scoop to the top during multiball and eventually would have to be cleared with a ball search - the scoop switch always checked out fine during switch test.

After the most recent software update, this was corrected - so it was completely software related, as far as I could tell.

I wonder if this is some glitch just on the Pro model?

#10944 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Nope, bending the actuator worked. I bent it into the scoop and that was worse and bent it so it was barely in the scoop and it appears to be working without a fault. Went from averaging 1 villain a game to around 4.
On a side note, I was pulling the playfield up and the damn thing fell into the cab. What a terrible design on that thing.

ZOIKS! This is why I never made it to Dark Phoenix!!!!!!!! That's just infuriating.

Oh - yeah - gotta be careful with the Sterns (and JJP for that matter). I always make sure the playfield is pulled fully forward before lifting completely up. It's a good thing this is not the old Data East design - would have fallen right onto your flipper boards :O.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=PinballCharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.