(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9492 X-Men Ramp Post mod Posted by bballfan (9 years ago)

Post #9499 X-Men 1.51 Rulesheet Posted by frg (9 years ago)

Post #9522 Link to newton ball info Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #9523 Newton Ball purchase link Posted by pmWolf (9 years ago)

Post #11002 New Magneto figure installed. Posted by vbittnv (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Baiter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Hmmm...AC/DC recent enough for you? You didn't think that big Angus head was a picture did you? Of course all the folks that had been asking for hand-drawn art hated it.

Angus is not hand-drawn, nor is it original. It's taken directly from the cover of their Highway To Hell album. In fact the criticism of the pro version is that they unnecessarily clipped the outsides of his portrait (mainly the hair) to fit the size of the lower playfield in the Premium/LE versions even though those boundaries are not applicable to the Pro version.

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Angus is hand drawn by the artist that created it for the album cover. That's hand drawn art.

Perhaps the horns are hand drawn but the album cover/Angus's face is a photo. The Australian cover of that album is the same photo with some added graphics.

The point is people are interested in art that is original to the pinball machine like they used to do, not photoshopped from a third party source.

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Really wish Stern read the boards. One LE version and Pro Model seems to be the preferred consensus from what I'm reading.

That, a removal of the artificial limits on the LE's, and no game play differences between the two. With the Pro/LE model Stern just shoots themselves in the foot if demand is greater than or less than supply, plus the required leap of faith to purchase the LE sight unseen without playing is, as history proves, a hit or miss proposition. What other business requires the customer relationship to be such a gamble?

#320 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

They have to do the LE vs. Pro thing. You don't want to pay the LE price, then you don't get the LE toys.

That's not the point... it's a flawed business model leaving customers unhappy and/or Stern losing profits. Removing production limits on the fully featured game allows everyone to buy it that wants one, and Stern keepss the profits rather than after-market sales on these artificially limited production runs. Adding a Premium model, or keeping the LE to cosmetic improvements is the only solution that benefits everyone.

#327 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'm sure more then half their sales are still for comercial use.

I think that's too high. Go to any pinball on-location database and search for a game made in the past year, compare that count to those collectors you know that purchased one, and extrapolate it out to the 3000 average production run. It points to collectors being Stern's and JJP largest consumer base. Considering the backlash Stern received from their Costco experiment and the increasing demand for the full-featured models (LE or Premium) from both Stern and JJP it seems clear the demand for the full featured game is much higher than the current under 20% Stern is allocating in their production runs.

Honestly I'd like to think that realization happened at Stern with ACDC sales, especially the Premium edition, and X-Men was already too far along to fix it and X-Men production is delayed due to this "surprise". Even now they could just swap the LE tag for Premium on X-Men and the problem is fixed, but they won't; they are fixated on milking the "Limited" thing at the expense of sales and customers.

#336 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Baiter said:they are fixated on milking the "Limited" thing at the expense of sales and customers.
Again.....why would they intentionally do this? They exist to make profit. What advantage is there to them to be fixated on the "Limited" thing at the expense of sales and customers?
You are making generalizations without knowing all the facts. Stern's business model may not be the one that you or I prefer, but it appears to be a conservative one that it working well for them. How many people had predicted their demise several years ago?

Yea, Stern has been actively rebuilding their business the past couple of years, but I'd attribute their recent success to hiring back talent and choosing the right licenses. It's a fairly static customer base, so sales tactics are not nearly as important as it is to other industries.

Once they achieved strong sales again, they started to heed the calls to reverse their trend of cheapening the games, it's great progress. Now that all the Stern attitude has turned from "when are they going to fold" to customers putting a deposit down on a rumor of the next game, they are in a position unfamiliar to them for years.

But frankly Stern has been stumbling with the LE thing. Avatar LE wasn't even announced until the Pros shipped, which really ticked off some buyers of the Pro. Tron LE was such a huge success that after-market prices have jumped thousands of dollars... none of which Stern gets, leaving hundreds of customers that would pay Stern's Tron LE price today, but not the street price, but Stern has no way to fix it. Transformers LE they split into 3 versions, over-promised and under-delivered on a few functional items, again ticking off customers who pre-ordered the LE because they didn't get to see the final product before they had to pay. Finally they got everything right with ACDC.. 3 LE's 1 Premium, 1 Pro. Everyone who wants the full game gets it.

Then the VERY NEXT game they are rumored to toss out their only win/win premium-priced game model strategy in years, and the only complaint left with Stern is consistently people worried about getting burned on the Pro/LE strategy again. "Is the pro missing features the designer wanted, and is only in the LE" "Do I risk a pre-order without being able to see it first at risk of under-delivering". This what Stern's customers need to be worried about?

#395 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Stern produces multiple titles every year. JJP has the line time to devote the entire factory to producing LEs. Stern doesn't. They do produce at least 1000 LEs every year (just like JJP) - it is just that Stern makes multiple titles of LEs. And sells them all. Swap the numbers however you want. If Stern took the time to crank out 1000 TRON LEs, it would just mean that fewer AC/DC LEs would have been made. Or fewer X-Men LEs, or whatever.... They don't go dark on that factory floor for days at a time, so it isn't as if the line is dead today and they could be building TRON LEs. They are on to something else.

One of Stern's strong points from a consumer perspective is to move onto another title rather than milk a title until no one wants it any longer (which is JJP's business model). I think here you are missing this piece in your analysis:

There is no reason Stern is required to cap production to 10k annual production numbers and try to distribute those counts amongst 3 titles w/up to 5 models per title. They should be able to expand their production output to meet demand so that unexpected ACDC demand doesn't cut into X-Men production, and so they can re-run more Trons or SMs.

A short term alternative is to change their current allocation of 8500 Pros+1500 LE/Premium to, say 5000 Pro+5000 LE/Premium (or whatever, based on demand), so they make more money without the cost and risk of expanding the assembly line, but they chose to limit the LE production and Premium availability regardless of demand. It is an odd business model and a bit of growing pains for them, but I'd like to think they'll get back on the right track after X-Men.

#401 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ultimately, the clamoring for more LEs is about TRON LE. And it is the people that didn't buy it but want it now, after it turned out to be a home run, that are doing the complaining about Stern's "Business Model." No one is crying for more Avatar LEs. Or LOTR LEs. Or even AC/DC LEs.

Then why is ACDC LE selling near the Tron LE price? It's not Stern making the margin between retail and street pricing, it's speculators. Wouldn't customers be happier if Stern produced more of them at the original price?

#662 11 years ago
Quoted from BinGhanem:

were you guys that excited about AC/DC or Tron before the official announcement ? because I don't remember lol

Yea, the fanboys were out in force when Tron was rumored.

#669 11 years ago

One can only imagine the pin where the entire art package is as nice as that Magneto pic. I won't hold my breath.

#763 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

A lot depends on the size of the run. Will there be 400 or 1,000?

300 of each (total 600)

#847 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Good books. Haven't seen the movie yet. English or Swedish.
I still don't know why they aren't selling Premiums.

Simple..it's easier for them to make less games.

#1078 11 years ago

I'm actually surprised so many Wolverine choices considering he is mostly yellow, a color that gets any pin razzed when someone decides to spruce up the trim with it. I'm actually a little disappointed to hear of the single characters being featured rather than a bunch, so we'll just wait for the final art to decide.

#1082 11 years ago

I'm just saying Wolverine himself is mostly yellow with blue trim.

#1201 11 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I just don't get their model.

No one does; there is no business justification for Stern's artificial limitations on their product runs, especially the full featured products that everyone wants. Just keep in mind their slightly flawed business model ultimately benefits the pinball community.

For example lets take Stern's 10k production rate... if they were 100% profit motivated (and licenses didn't expire) they'd be building at least 5k past titles still in demand like SM/Tron/LOTR/etc, and 5k ACDCs. Instead they're giving us 3 new games, each with production runs that will most likely not meet demand, e.g., 3.3k ACDC's + 3.3k XMen + 3.3k Avengers. Stern is obviously a company run more by enthusiasm than profits, and everyone benefits. We need more companies in the world like that.

#1216 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I suspect we will see a Premium.
They're not going to announce it right away and kill LE sales... although I know both will sell well enough.

Premium AC/DC sales didn't adversely impact LE sales so that shouldn't be a concern. The worst case scenario is for Stern to do what they did with Avatar...pro comes out then later on they were like "hey now we have an LE" and people who bought the pro that otherwise would have purchased the LE were livid at having wasted their money on the operator version. Just announce all the versions and differences up front and everyone will be happy.

#1269 11 years ago

Plastic ramps are a near certainty... there are inserts underneath.

#1354 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I am potentially down for a Wolverine LE but my mind is drifting towards those light shows on WOZ!!

Right with you there... while girls would not be too excited about X-Men, I could finally see how WOZ would be the perfect complement for the wife and kids.

#1358 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That's gotta be one hell of a toy to rePlace a $150-200 part. How much are shakers these days anyway? It's been so long since I've had to order one lol.

You've got it... $200

#1439 11 years ago

If they truly want to announce after E3 then it will be late Thursday.

Not sure I see the concern with JJP at E3. WOZ is not new news, it is just another step in a year-long reveal. It would be a concern if X-Men is truly inferior and with JJP having the stage he can point that out. I doubt that is the case, so maybe we can be optimistic and hope Stern is tweaking X-Men with the same color changing LEDs to add to the feature list

#1484 11 years ago

I love that an un-announced run of an unofficial game (official in title only) has already sold out before pics or specs have been released. Vaporware at its finest!!

#1594 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I think I've said it more than enough times that pics will be out before the end of the week. That was.from the man himself.

We heard that last week. Next week it'll be the same thing.

If LE's are all spoken for then Stern has no reason to delay announcement... don't even need a working game for a couple snapshots and a spec sheet with pricing.

#1685 11 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

I am so glad it is comic art! but in my head i thought the playfield art would be all interwoven characters....

Interwoven characters on the playfield was exactly what I was hoping for as well... and overall more comic and less cartoon.

#1825 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Magnetos cape is blue on the side of the cab and then purple on the translight on the pro. On the LE, purple. Toy is blue.
Make it easy. Get the wolverine LE and you don't have to worry about the cape color matching anything on the artwork. LOL

Never mind the wolverine on the backglass and the Wolverine toy are two completely different renditions of him

In reality X-Men spans decades with many characters and artists, so choosing a single version of any of them would do a disservice to the source material.

#1933 11 years ago

First rule of pinball: It is not an investment; focus more on what you like rather than resale value.

My gut feel is that both will have very similar resale. Pinside has a slant toward Wolverine, but frankly most other forums I frequent are 50/50 split, with several leaning toward Magneto.

#1961 11 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

If you play in a league you'll appreciate the 1/3 screen for the other 3 player's scores.

As if there's no way to switch back and forth?

1 week later
#2132 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Having said that, I'd love JP3 as long as it was more like Jurassic Park, and less like Lost World Jurassic Park. The games, I mean, although the second movie was miserable too.

I agree about Lost World... I watched it when it came out and didn't think it was any good, but then wound up reading the book a year ago. The book was actually decent, so I thought I must not have remembered the movie correctly... but when I re-watched it, I was disappointed yet again.

#2229 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I would be tempted to say that the pro looks to busy with so many characters being represented, but I don't think that is the case.

I agree.... The Pros look awesome up close on all sides but my only comment is on the brown hue from a distance, which at first glance could be attributed to the number of characters, but it's probably more so the background colors (browns, reds, oranges and dark purples). The LE's have less characters but a nice consistent color scheme. It's all give and take... when all is said and done, they all have some of the best cabinet graphics in any pinball machine.

#2234 11 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

I tried yellow rubbers on FT and they seem to be bouncier than red or black.It was difficult to catch the ball.

On my RCT I find them grippier than standard red, making it very solid feeling game play.... and easier to keep the ball in play using the tips of the flippers. I don't notice any negative issues with catching the ball on a flipper. Every color plays different, so keep that in mind as much as aesthetics.

#2448 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Must be making 300 of them now?

Yes, 300 Wolverine, 250 Magneto.

We need a FAQ for people not willing to read the previous 2500 posts

#2503 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't think I buy that "With all the lanes this game has, there will be no problem lightning the blackbird inserts." line. With the pro you have a sure chance at lighting a lane with a right ramp shot....with the LE you only get to light a lane when it is dumping into the left lane (which I doubt is often...unless they want the ramp blacking the playfield view a large portion of the time).

You have a good point but Stern still believes people are generally ok with play change between Pro/LE.

Frankly this particular issue can be solved via software if they choose: If the ball comes down the ice ramp while it is positioned over the right outlane, the outlane switch can be soft-activated. I somehow doubt they will do this but they have that option.

#2512 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Maybe instead of x men this should be called TRONSFORMERS.

Quoted from hank527:

This is very disappointing. I have Transformers and Tron. I really want something new and not a mix-up of these 2 games. This really has me doubting Stern as I assume Avengers will be more of the same, but really all Gomez games have a very similar feel sans Johnny M.

Sounds like you guys are looking for something more like WOZ whose purpose in being is to introduce something fresh.

X-Men has never been positioned as anything but a game based upon proven past designs, as evidenced by a layout which is 85% similar to 8 other games over the past 20+ years, and many shared software modes isn't surprising in any game... they all have the "hit this ramp x times" and "hit this target y times" and "hit this z shot combo".

I do hope that this software team will in the end pull off something unique, as has been advertised. X-Men has enough going on that I can't believe it'll remind anyone of TF, and we have yet to hear the custom sound and dots which should be a big improvement over the sound and crappy video clips pulled from movies as in TF/SM/IM/etc.

#2606 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

because they would barely sell any LEs + hardly anyone would buy a premium til after production which could cause a big clog on their production line and push the date of avengers production. It's pretty simple really; with the mass amount of games stern produces each year, they need to rely on a good amount of presale orders to schedule their pros accordingly and make room for the next game.

Interesting take, but not what I've seen. The way it typically works is at the beginning of a production run Stern/Distributors throw out the first few Pros to the public, reviews go up, people scamper to try to get their hands on one, and sales follow to the point where Stern winds up selling all their models in advance of manufacturing. ACDC Premium didn't negatively impact LE sales.

#2642 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

LOL. What is so hard about shooting a video and posting it in youtube?

Probably more effort than taking a few snapshots, and that took a couple days to do!

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I was told 25 when i was there.
*EDIT* Gary confirms this in his NW Show Talk.

So we can assume 52*5*25=6500 pins/year as a conservative estimate?

#2799 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Avengers isn't confirmed though correct?

Nope... Stern doesn't like to confirm a game until a month before it ships.

#2913 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

shooting that spinning disc in tron is sort of unmatched.

Unmatched if you pretend CSI doesn't exist?

#3130 11 years ago

Haha, Stern sure gets an endless rash of crap for leaving actual game play out of the video...

Note to Stern: Next promo video leave out fake voices, it'll save you and your customers a lot of grief!

#3348 11 years ago

Those DMD animations are awesome, even better than I hoped for!

#3725 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Anyone else starting to see the PF dimpling, like all over? This is by far the worst out of all my Sterns.

I've wondered if it wouldn't be better to give the playfield plenty of time to dry out to help reduce dimpling, but who knows how much time passes between CC and shipping... could also be the CC they are using too.

#3733 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I heard anywhere from 2-3 weeks

CPR playfields also are 2-3 weeka old at the of customer receipt. They recommend a minimum of 30 days of open air after receipt to allow it to cure before touching the playfield with a ball, wax, or novus -- in other words, anything.

#3776 11 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Lol you guys crack me up. All games dimple with a metal bearing flying around on it. Dimples don't "spring back"! The PF gets to the point there's so many dimples on it, that you no longer see individual dimples as easily on the PF as it was when it was brand new.

Haha... sounds like a good theory... if wear spreads evenly across the playfield. Maybe CPR doesn't know what they're talking about.

#3801 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You want to cure it bake the fucker or throw it under a Uv light. I am not going to go into details on either method. But i can tell you i Uv every new game i get.

Knowing UV is bad for decals, I'd be a little hesitant to throw UV at the playfield. Maybe bake the game in a hot garage?

#3892 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

If you are looking for another suggestion: Attainable Wizard Mode. Completing characters is going to be too tough for 95% of us. Reaching all the characters is going to be enough of a challenge on its own.
Stop making rulesets that only Bowen can master. =)

It's an art to make a game and ruleset that people want to play over and over. Early reports anticipated mini wizard mode(s) and a more final wizard mode, I think that's a better answer that would keep both the lesser players and the expert players coming back to it, assuming mini wizard modes are more attainable than the final wizard mode. Once I've seen the whole thing I tend to not want to play the machine quite as much as I do while working toward seeing it all.

#3981 11 years ago

I've followed this game from the rumors to finally seeing it and touching it in person and I have to say it looks like it's one of those rare games to have (for the most part) met the high expectations everyone had for it.

Hi-def artwork on cabinet and playfield is top notch (though I do wish they would have filled the empty space on the playfield). There are a lot of gadgets, and a lot of shots, but everything is well integrated so game plays fast and the shots are not overbearingly tight. Ball times are not as short as Iron Man, and of course no where near as long as LOTR. Magnets are well integrated into the game, in use quite a bit. The lighting on the game is hands down one of the best, with mode-based multi-color GI's, and subtle touches like the lights under the mags spinner to the radar-like light rotation under the big "X" insert.

It took a while to realize that the skill shot lanes are missing. I don't miss the cheesy skill shot lanes where you have a 90% chance to drop the ball into the blinking lane, it's instead replaced with a soft plunge and proper use of the upper flipper, which requires...skill!

All of this is better in person than any pics or video can represent, but initial impression is very good!

The bad: code looks good at this point but obviously not finished... Unless the nightcrawler integration is improved, I don't think the ramp and spinner are enough to make the LE an obvious "must have" upgrade based on mechanical devices, so that really needs to be taken care of, and once it is then the LE is the real deal.

#4269 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup...it's that "story progress balance" that needs to be dialed in to feel organic and reasonably achievable. Hopefully they'll dial that in as they keep working on the updates.
-They'll have to kill the mandatory Magneto rule, or at least provide an option to turn it off.
-They'll have to kill repeating already played modes, or at least provide an option
-Some mode stacking needs to be implemented
-Good and Evil wizard should be obtainable by playing all modes but not completing them
-Ultimate wizard should be obtainable by COMPLETION of all modes.
Sometimes "less is more" ...by stuffing this game full of so many modes, the game has been made to be quite a daunting task.

Looks like a decent list to me... Anyone with Stern connections forwarding such suggestions to them?

#4385 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

The Beast shot is very doable. It's not at all as hard as some obit shots on my other pins. Xavier is a little more tricky, but he's also way up the playfield and the posts around the Xavier shot make it harder to hit than Wolverine does.
Since Wolverine is so close, he's actually pretty easy to shoot around when you need to. I don't have any issues with mine so far. Could he be a bit smaller? Sure... but he's pretty okay as-is too.

I agree with this.

Beast shot is very doable... one game I hit it 3 times in a row, which was impressive to me because I owned a Roadshow for several years and that right ramp shot through the pop bumpers seemed much more difficult.

Xavier appears to be designed for the right flipper, which means the figure doesn't even come into play.

#4875 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Hate to say it, but CC is totally a trophy game with no depth. And while you may not admit it, you know it. I played about 10 games on it at the pinball hall of fame and I had already completed the entire game several times over in that many games.

That's what I thought too, but here it is a top 20 rated pin of all time (only bumped to #21 by XM).

1 week later
#5803 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Totally agree all the cabinets look good but the Pro is brighter

Nah, the Pro is defintely not as brightly colored as Magneto. From a distance the Pro looks busy and dark-ish with a lot of dark browns, reds, and oranges on it because there are a lot of characters. Both the LE's do a better job on color scheme aspect because of the focus on one character.

1 week later
#6228 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I had the ball releasing SDTM when I "leveled" my machine with my digital level. Then I realized that the bubble on the level was way off from the digital reading. Then I re-leveled it using the bubble and all is better.

Hmm, When I setup my machine I raised the leg levellers to max height in the back and to min height in the front and the bubble still indicates the back is not raised enough. Anyone else have this issue?

3 weeks later
#6910 11 years ago

Speculation drove a lot of people to purchase the LE that otherwise wouldn't have, and distributors stockpiling them winds up skewing sales stats, and is a hit or miss investment for them.

I think ACDC LE pricing was also carryover speculation too... odd to me as premium availability should dampen the LE market... I understand the Tron LE thing more so than the $9k ACDC LE runup. However we've seen the Tron Pro stockpilers start sweating recently too.

If you bought X-Men because it's fun, then good for you!

#6972 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Only real damage is on the upper left, where a slightly missed shot to the left will have the scoop channeling the ball at full speed right down onto the edge. That's where the biggest damage will come from for anyone, mantis isn't going to stop that, either is nail polish.

Based on the soft wood pitting of these playfields I'd think a Mantis or a Cliffy is mandatory for the scoop to eliminate major hole wear.

1 week later
#7261 11 years ago

Can't let this thread just fall off the first page after all these months. Anyone notice the code update today??

V1.21 - September 24, 2012
=======================
- Fixed an issue in Sentinels mode where new sentinels may not appear after one was destroyed. This only occurred when Magneto Multiball was started during Sentinels mode
- Adjusted the scoring in both Beast and Iceman modes. Scores are now 700,000 for the first shot and 1,300,000 for the second.
- Fixed an issue where Magneto "ball locked" and multiball jackpot speech calls repeated in an unintended fashion. These speech calls are now evenly spaced for repetition.
- Fixed an issue where hitting the pop bumpers during Beast mode overrode the full shot award. Now the Beast shot award has higher priority.
- Added back panel flasher lightshow for Storm mode.
- Added sound effects to the outlanes.
- Changed Xavier mode. Now when Xavier mode starts, the player can attempt to blindly find the mutant. The player has the option to hit the Xavier shot instead to reveal the mutant. Finding the mutant blindly is worth more points.
_ Fixed an issue where the side banks were not displaying their information correctly.

#7282 11 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. Get official word of big updates coming for X-men and TF, and people complain about the tone of the announcement. It wasn't that long ago that people thought TF would never get a code update, and if they hit Xmas then X-men LE will have had three updates in five months. Glass is half full imo.

+1. TF getting a power pack update more than a year after it's release is a good sign that X-Men may be seeing updates even a year from now.

#7308 11 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

NEWS FLASH UPDATE FIX IS HERE CHECK THE SITE ..

That was so 4 hours ago. What, doesn't everyone read every post of a 7500 message thread? Haha...

#7388 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The *only* thing I like better on the Pro is that the ball hits the inlane switch from the Iceman ramp. I consider that kind of a design flaw on the LE...there should have been some extra switch somewhere to compensate.

That can be easily handled in software. Whether they do it or not is another question.

#7419 11 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I haven't heard of them saying "take it up with your distributor" in a dismissive fashion, when I contacted them with my problem they were very friendly and helpful. However, it does appear to be standard procedure to have to order the parts through the distributor.

Now that Stern is fixing customer pricing at the distributor level, distributors have to earn their bump in pay.

1 week later
#7456 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

They stir enough interest in a pin so it gets 7500 posts, give photo teasers on their Facebook pages, doing everything possible to hype a pin, then decide to shut it down with a NDA to stop leaks?
Kind of reminds me a person who tattoos their entire body, gets gauges, shaves and dyes their hair, puts on different clothes and decides to parade down a public street pissed off at the world because people are starring at them.
People talking about your product and being interested = a good thing.

Agreed, Stern is very lucky in that their customers do 99% of the marketing for them, because Stern is terrible at it.

I'll just ask one question: Did X-Men hype and leaks cause any negative sales for either their current run machine (ACDC) or their rumored game (XM)? No. Did it keep people from spending money on other (WOZ or older) games while they waited for XM or for those who didn't want XM they could now comfortably pull the trigger on ACDC? Yes.

What's the negative about releasing info about their next game? The negative for NOT releasing info is this: Because the next Stern is a non-existent product at this point, I'm going to buy another game because I haven't a clue as to the title or the awesomeness of the next Stern. When they make an announcement I most likely won't have the cash to jump on it.

#7458 11 years ago

IIRC most of the X-Men leaked features were delivered. What's left is the code... it's always what's left.

Most people selling X-Men are those who bought it without playing it first. It's the inevitable response from the LE sales model, not necessarily a negative, just a fact of the pre-sales business model. Here's what I've said before about the LE strategy:

a) If a game is great it will sell out and customers who didn't get in on the sight-unseen presale will be left without the ability to buy, or paying higher than original prices. Bad for Stern, bad for customers except those who gambled on the purchase

b) If a game is bad, Stern will be left with unsold inventory, customers who gambled on the purchase will be upset. Bad for Stern, bad for customers.

c) If a game is decent, demand = production, everyone is happy, but it's also not an (a) quality game, and good luck predicting success in advance.

2 weeks later
#7512 11 years ago

I think the main issue with voices has to do with lack of consistency. Beast's voice simply comes across different than everything else. Several female quotes sound like they are reading lines off a page with absolutely no emotion that pull me out of the game. Sentinel Mode is my favorite, it's really well done. There are a lot of real gems in this game, but doing a quality once-over on all the voices and quotes to achieve a better level of consistency would really polish off the sounds.

PS: Iron Man is hard too... don't hear any complaints about that!

2 weeks later
#7581 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Avengers code took front seat i am sure.

Only if Waison is working on Avengers too.

7 months later
#7646 10 years ago

Definitely white rubbers. Maybe some lighting mods, and plastic protector kit (looks a lot better than metal washers). I never knew there was an issue with the storm ramp protector.

1 week later
#7821 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The upper flipper I left stock. The yellow rubbers are definitely harder to control. I seem to be able to backhand cyclops and iceman - not easy but ive done it. I'm having a hell of a time making the Xavier shot though. So may throw black rubbers on again in the near future just to see the gameplay differences.

Yellow rubbers are more bouncy than red or black. I have zero issues hitting Xavier with red, whether the ball is moving or cradled.

1 month later
#7953 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

for xmen, it was a first attempt with veteran and a rookie - the mistake came when they took Lonnie off xmen to work on Avengers and gave the keys for xmen to the rookie.

In the beginning Lonnie was rumored to be the mentor, but appears to have been pulled quickly, leaving the new guy holding the bag... so as a result there were and still are no senior coders with a stake in it. Everyone seems perfectly happy to leave the burden to the new guy who hasn't the seniority to pick and choose what to do with his time, and now that Waison has been pulled onto other projects, it's back to "will he tweak the code in his spare time because the company will no longer allocate time for it." It's an unfortunate, but not uncommon situation in business.

What I would really like to see is the source code for older games get released to the public domain. Many software companies do this once their product is dead, so releasing code for games that haven't been manufactured for 30 years (especially if the company no longer exists) would allow past games to be enhanced and finished by enthusiasts and receive new life.

#7955 10 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

What's the power pack you guys keep talking about

Xmas code update where they enabled and defaulted stacked heroes + stacked villains. In fact in that release hero modes were defaulted to 1 shot if I remember correctly... wild stuff!

2 months later
#8083 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't know what "team difficulties" could be, as I believe the Star Trek code team IS the X-Men code team. Lonnie is the lead instead of Waison and they have an extra guy that wasn't on X-Men. It's not like all, or even some, of the designers have left or got in a big fist fight or anything.

Wasn't Lonnie was involved with XM as well... wizard mode and mentoring Waison on his first game? So either Lonnie dropped the ball on the mentoring part or Stern allows inexperienced coders to lead a game. Not good either way.

#8091 10 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I believe Waison's first game was Transformers.

Ah, that would answer a lot of questions.

#8109 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Lyman's first solo game was TRON. Lonnie's first solo game was TF. (After the budget era when they were working as a team). Waison didn't enter the picture til xmen. Lonnie got re-involved for the final update which he needed to so that the game could be what it is today (a good fun game).

To be very technical there is a huge difference between "solo" and "lead", as not one of the games you mentioned was a solo effort according to IPDB:

Tron Legacy "Software by: Lyman F. Sheats Jr., Lonnie D. Ropp, Tom Uban"
Transformers "Software by: Lonnie D. Ropp, Waison Cheng"
X-Men "Software by: Waison Cheng, Mike Kyzivat, Lonnie D. Ropp"

Lyman obviously had several notable "solo" projects before he joined Stern, so I assume you mean "at Stern" for both guys. So obviously Waison did have some experience before X-Men, enough to get him lead on XM, but still had two others involved in the code. Any one of the three could pick it up to finish it off.

#8131 10 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I bet they come back and finish the software in anticipation of the movie next year. May be a few months though...

So you're saying it would be a financial boon to Stern to release enhanced code for an in-production game to coincide with the release of a brand new blockbuster movie based on the same theme rejuvenating sales of said pin, and increase sales of all future releases by restoring faith in their existing customer base? That would make too much sense.

4 weeks later
#8200 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Looks like stern moved xmen pro to their "out of production" page. Same for transformers also.

Well, no use making any more with the new movie starting to be advertised. They need more room on the line for the 6th variation of ACDC.

2 weeks later
#8213 10 years ago

10k posts before update!

#8232 10 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

Where's my code update I've been waiting forever

It's only been 6 months and 9 days, but who's counting

#8236 10 years ago
Quoted from nasco62:

Another Facebook post from stern they are working on code updates can't say when they will be done, or what games....still none the wiser.

It's like saying "we still make pinball machines." Thanks for letting us know you're still in business... maybe 6th variation of AC/DC is in the works too.

1 year later
#9486 9 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

So is xmen a keeper?

Keeper for me as well... it has still has a high replay value just as it did when it was brand new 2.5 years ago.

You can tell it is for many others, as this is one of the longest running threads on all of Pinside.

1 month later
#9610 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Looks like I will be getting an X-men Magneto.

Good choice!

#9619 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Finally reached Dark Phoenix today on a Wolverine LE. (With an asterisk)

Impressive! A game that takes you 2.5 years to reach a wizard mode is a deep and challenging game indeed. For comparison, how long did it take you to reach Valinor?

1 month later
#9656 8 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

This game could have been a solid seller for years. There has been a X-Men movie released since the pin was released and more on the way. Being based on the comics gives it a timeless quality that isn't tied to any movie, but the popular movies were bound to spark interest in it. The rush job this got and poor release code (that only got worse the first year) doomed X-Men (the pin) for life. Between X-Men and The Avengers....Stern really wasted some great license opportunities.

I understand where you are coming from. I'm in the camp that doesn't believe LEs should have functional differences at all, but if they do, the games should be designed as an LE and then parts removed for a pro else you have little oddities like wolverine having different positions for no good reason. For the record I don't understand the Wolverine fuss, I could always make the beast shot as easy as any game with a shot through the pop-bumpers.

Ultimately The only real issue XM had is perception. Code wasn't great until it was finished and by that point Stern had wound down production... it's Stern's biggest business fault today, inability to maximize profit when a game finally comes together, and thus the wasted license comment applies. I love the game though, and it's been re-gaining lost appeal since the code was finished.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

"Stern really wasted some great license opportunities"
Actually Stern did a great job with this license, but had problems with the LE games.

Due to the simple fact that LEs have more mechanical and electrical parts, odds are there will be more issues with LEs. My experience says XM LE was nearly perfect relative to my METLE, which is not the public perception but it is my reality.

#9660 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

6. Re: callouts... they're really not that bad. I wouldn't mind replacing some of them, but given the failure of Gambit's attempt, with the sources being of varying quality and not really meshing together well, our best option at this point *may* be to just see if we can't find some Pinsiders to do callouts with the lines we want. I've got to admit that the existing ones make me laugh to myself quite a bit, especially Beast's "favorite things" one and Storm's "I am a goddess and a queef!" (You will never hear this correctly ever again if you haven't already thought that...)

AgreedBeast and Storm are the two that people regularly mention, but they are also the ones with the most personality. Could they be better? Sure, we'd like to get callouts from the real Storm and Beast, but voice actors did fine.

"All the earth's elements are at my beck and call"

#9676 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I guess that's part of the issue...how do you definte the "real" when it's based on a text medium. Everyone will find something to bitch about with any voice actor. I want to go through the data file with the editor and listen to all of the callouts, and see exactly which characters really have horrible sound versus just odd choices in lines. Beasts lines are fine to me, but the delivery is just...I dunno.. not what my head pictures. Storm's lines are just awful though. They don't fit the mood of the game (which is pretty light-hearted overall), and she sounds more asian to me, which is just not right at all..

I agree, Beast's delivery is odd, but the lines are humorous. Storm's delivery is dramatic and impossible to take seriously...strikes me more like a princess with super-powers, used to using her looks and powers to get her way, seemingly perfect villain persona.... and no Asian accent that I can tell. I would be far more disappointed for Storm's voice to be replaced than Beast. Everyone else comes across as more serious, which is more like the movies and less like the animated shows... I'd actually like everyone else to slightly more more light hearted, but ultimately it works, as X-Men have different personalities.

2 months later
#9910 8 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

This is a good reason why Stern needs to update code.
I ended up getting to danger room on ball 1( no extra balls used)then did poorly not being able to hit the Phoenix shot.
After that there was no way to get back to DR since the heroes are still lit solid.

It'll likely require a campaign to get them to do it.

#9914 8 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

No it won't. They will do it . Just be patient.

How do you know this?

2 weeks later
#9944 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I had both. TRON LE is gone. XMen LE will never be gone.

Makes sense to me... I've never warmed up to Tron.

#9960 8 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I wont be doing the mod either. I like it just the way it is.

Glad everyone isn't wimping out on this, I think it's more psychological than fact based. When I play I find both Beast and Xavier much easier to hit with the original wolvie than I do the Cyclops, Iceman or Phoenix shots. In fact I measured the width of all 5 openings and they are all about the same, but the latter 3 are further up the playfield, so technically Beast shot is already "larger" relative to the position on the playfield, and thus easier to hit. I can't see that wolvie blocks Xavier either... there's a straight open line from the point in the flipper to make the shot into the Xavier slot. So for me adding the Newton ball would cause a game imbalance. To each his own I suppose.

1 month later
#10047 8 years ago

I also got the impression from that stream that there still remained a possibility to revisit the XM code, but nothing was planned. At Stern it's up to the individual developers to take the initiative, but no one outside of Lyman has any track record of polishing off code on their own, so if Waison doesn't feel like working on it, or it doesn't have a direct impact on the bottom line, it won't get another look.

1 week later
#10062 8 years ago

Yes, Heroes remind me of fellowship characters, and Villains remind me of ring modes. There's a lot to do to get to the wizard modes.

1 month later
#10119 8 years ago

They can be replayed once completed, just useful for points. Completion is useful toward Danger Room if Hero stacking is off.

4 months later
#10252 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

A couple quick questions. On my LE, I've noticed that when Rogue starts, the left NC will sometimes pop up and then immediately drop back down as though it has been hit. Is this a glitch in the software, or do I need to adjust the NC switch? I've also noticed that the Xavier VUK will occasionally start Storm. Again, is this a software thing or an issue with my machine?

That is what happens on mine as well... but by the time the ball comes back to the flippers it is already down permanently, so it appears to be only for show.

#10258 8 years ago

In Nightcrawler mode my Nightcrawlers work perfectly. In Rogue mode he always pops up and down a couple times at the beginning and then goes away for the rest of the mode as if it's purposeful. Are you guys saying he is supposed to stay up for the duration of Rogue just like full Nightcrawler mode?

#10263 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I really think its the best LE buy of any Stern for the price.....amazing how dim it looks next to any recent stern. Maybe I need to add some light upgrades/mirror blades.

This is true, the LE looks dimmer because of the color changing GI, meaning 2/3 of the lights are red and blue. Recent Pro LEDs are particularly blinding, I would actually re-do the GI if I had one.

#10267 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Am I the only one that finds this game a lot tougher to dial in than most?

Even dialed in the game is still tough!

2 weeks later
#10282 8 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Rob,
I had a similar indentation on an IJ4 I had, which was caused by a badly mushroomed magnet.
It was a bitch to get the magnet out, due to the piss-poor design of a slot on the magnet rather than a hex (so you could put a socket or wrench on it). I ended cutting the nut off.

It is a really terrible design, made worse by gluing the threads at the factory because of a second design issue. I have a core that will not come out, so I have to waste money on a new assembly.

1 week later
#10314 7 years ago

You should close up the outlines and put it on 5 ball with hero stacking to make it even easier!

I'm kidding... Mostly The real value of the mod to me is to get Wolverine less, but that can be done with software...Stern, please make a configurable wolvie hits setting!

3 weeks later
#10380 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

More input in case you want it- I wouldn't pay more than 3750 for a pro.
I'd rather have the trashed LE for 4250.

I agree, features are more than worth a $500 upgrade... and there will be more RZSSI's made than there were Magnetos.

#10385 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballTiger225:

Buy cointaker bulbs and they will never fall out

Aren't cointaker bulbs in Stern games? I've had plenty of them come out.

2 months later
#10437 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just because a couple of high profile Pinsiders bagged the voices of Beast and Storm, sheeple devalue the machine?
The reality is,
A/ initial year of code was crap, but it's awesome now. A lot of people haven't played the complete game.
B/ a lot of people initially bought the machine, it was way too tough for them, and their egos couldn't handle the beating. So they ragged on the game to make themselves feel better.
rd

Well said. The difficulty level coupled with the fun factor is what makes a game long lasting.

1 month later
#10562 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Factory settings.
rd

Doesn't factory settings have hero stacking? I turned it off long ago... though now I'm debating whether I should turn it on because the game is so challenging any little boost helps.

#10576 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nope, factory is no hero stacking. You have to change it.
Avoid doing so. Well, I guess you could if you want to.
rd

It was YES at one point, but you're right, it's currently NO stacking. For a change-up I turned it on, and it's 100x easier to get all the heroes. Literally! It does take a significant strategy away from the game, so I'm with you, I wouldn't recommend it.

#10600 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

I never understand why certain people feel the need to go on a campaign to bash on a game anytime it is mentioned in any new thread.

Yes, the best advice to anyone who asks about any game remains as: "play it and make your own decision."

I've had a real desire to own perhaps 20-30 games out of the entire pinball universe, have actually owned and rated about 15 of them, and XM shows up as #3, only behind MET and LOTR. I have it higher than SM, IM, GNR, TWD all ranked higher on the Pinside 100. Sounds about right for me, except that I did sell LOTR long before XM, so I may need to adjust.

1 week later
#10613 7 years ago

The gels look great!

2 weeks later
#10654 7 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

I bought a NIB pro early on and kept it for the first year - and ended up despising the game. Mostly due to the code, and partially due to the feeling that there was just one too many shots crammed onto the playfield. Played it at Expo last week for the first time in a long time, and really enjoyed it.

Sounds like a good time to try it again. It did take more than a year to finally get the code right, and the end result is a very solid ruleset, and shrinking wolvie opens up a couple of shots. Also street prices for them are cheap compared to most modern games, so it's arguably the best bang for the buck... and ever challenging.

#10661 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

How do you guys deal with all the SDTM that come out of the bumpers?

Never had that issue... the pops always seem to catch it and throw it a different direction. Make sure the game is level.

3 weeks later
#10687 7 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Tron? It's xmen's mirror image after all...

Sort of... X-Men has more shots, and more importantly layout addresses Tron's imbalanced flipper action.

#10689 7 years ago

In Tron from the left flipper your only real shots are scoop, pops orbit and disc (only one shot that actually goes somewhere). From the right flipper you have scoop, disc, quorra turn-around, ramp, orbit, and TRON stand-ups (3 vs 6). All I really want to do with the left flipper is pass the ball to the right one or bash disc.

For XM, left flipper goes to scoop, wolverine bash, magneto lock, cyclops turn-around, ice man ramp, phoenix orbit, and brotherhood standups. Right flipper has hellfire standups, scoop, beast orbit, Wolverine bash, Xavier elevator, and Magneto (6 vs 7). Some are tight shots, but it has great shot balance.

#10704 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

I noticed when I put my cliffy in the ball dosent go in anyware near as easily as what it did without, I preferred it without but wouldn't take that long for the hole to get chewed out.

I prefer the game to work as the designer intends, so I use a Mantis protector which sits inside the hole. Some games it doesn't matter, but the Cliffy on XM and Tron scoops change game play.

#10706 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Never heard of a Mantis protector. Will have to check it out.

http://www.mantisamusements.com/protector.htm. I use this and paint some Hard-As-Nails on the edges of the scoop to prevent wear (it's like adding clear coat to the normally bare wood on scoop edges).

4 weeks later
#10728 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

There is an old fix I believe for replacing that post with a different one that takes a post sleeve.

That's the first thing I did on my game... all posts at ramp entrances were changed to ones with post sleeves. The "official thread"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-ramp-posts-mod

2 months later
#10757 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Got to Danger Room and Dark Phoenix in one game tonight. Love this pin! No spoilers, but Dark Phoenix is probably one of the best wizard modes I've played, and the sounds are absolutely hair raising.

Impressive!! Those wizard modes are some of the most difficult to get to in all of pinball.

1 week later
#10758 7 years ago

To follow up on the difficulty, after years of keeping it off I've been leaving my game in hero stacking mode and enjoying it. Yes, the callouts still get piled up, but the wizard modes are definitely more achievable.

1 week later
#10770 7 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

I had a cliff on for a while and it changed how the ball rolled into the scoop from the pops (which some people would argue is a good change) but more importantly caused way more rejects from direct shots. I ended up taking it out, but I am thinking of putting it back in with some putty or something under it to eliminate the bounce.

A Mantis protector would fix all of that.

1 year later
#11153 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

is it normal that the lock magneto rise and fall so much during the game ??? sometimes it does not capture well and leaves two balls in play ... because it automatically throws another thinking that the lock captured ... happens to someone else?

Sometimes it does leave a second ball in play. It's a timing issue that can be tweaked by changing the playfield slope. Also make sure you are on the latest code... it was worse in early versions of the code.

4 months later
#11309 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Did anyone change out the factory LEDs for just natural white? I know some of the effects will be lost, but it's really not bright enough with the red and blue lights.

In the Red and Blue modes it's not very bright, but when all of them are on it's fine IMO. I'd add spotlights before changing out the colored bulbs.

1 year later
#11656 4 years ago

Glad to see the positive reviews still coming in. I still have this earmarked as my desert island pin because there is so much to it, the wizard modes are challenging to get to, and the Magneto LE is without a doubt one the best looking pinball machines ever made.

I still use the original Wolverine, as I've never found it over challenging to hit Beast or Xavier shots to bother. If that dies and I can't find another I'll try the newton mod... just because.

#11657 4 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Was wondering what setting should I have my Magnito locks set to? I’m not sure what it’s set to know, but it seems a little on the easier side to lock them up an start Magnito multiball.

I've never changed it from factory default. Consider that optimal game play is to complete as many heroes as possible before you start Magneto multiball. If you use that approach your opinion may change because now your challenge becomes one of avoiding Magneto multiball while gathering as many heroes as possible and then starting it when you are ready.

#11672 4 years ago

Early on most of the complaints about Wolvie, aside from it breaking, revolved around those two shots being difficult... so I assumed the excuses persisted. Glad to see otherwise

#11683 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think it depended on whether you had an LE or pro. Wolverine’s placement was better on the LE than the pro IMO.

Yes, I remember this! IIRC the LE Wolvie had to have a little skew to it due to the moving Iceman ramp, while the Pro is better aligned with the playfield art. Ironically that skew on the LE must improve the playability. Are the playfield holes different on the Pro, making it difficult for Pro owners to mimic the LE positioning?

#11684 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Here is my proof of concept to create a bracket to place the original Wolverine on the newton ball mod. I used stuff I had around the house.

I like this mod! I'm not a fan of having a wolvie and a magneto that don't match.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Baiter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men?tu=Baiter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.