(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 251.
#2251 11 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

Of topic here guys
mnpinball can you please stop spamming me photos of your pinball.
I have asked your many times to stop both by email and by message .

You asked for pics because you said you were interested. So I sent you 8 pics. That was a week ago. Nothing spam about it. ?!?!?!?!?

#2252 11 years ago

Seems like something that should have been covered by now, but after reading all of the various X-Men threads and posts I still have not seen it made official.

How many balls in this game? I'm guessing 4, but as I said...I haven't heard anything about it.

#2253 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Seems like something that should have been covered by now, but after reading all of the various X-Men threads and posts I still have not seen it made official.
How many balls in this game? I'm guessing 4, but as I said...I haven't heard anything about it.

Should be 4 balls. Stern hasn't made a game in a long time with more than 4.

#2254 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That magnet spin trick should would look a lot cooler if it used 5 balls and looked like an "X" made up of pinballs spinning around. With only 4 balls....it'll look like a "Y".

#2255 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

That magnet spin trick should would look a lot cooler if it used 5 balls and looked like an "X" made up of pinballs spinning around. With only 4 balls....it'll look like a "Y".

Agreed! C'mon Borgs team, throw 5 balls in this bad boy.

#2256 11 years ago

do you guys think Wolverine doll rotates? Looking at his belt buckle in a couple of different pics it's lined up on one side or the other of the magnet.

#2257 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You asked for pics because you said you were interested. So I sent you 8 pics. That was a week ago. Nothing spam about it. ?!?!?!?!?

I have about 100 emails from you with the same photos , better check your end out . I got about 30 of the same email today .

#2258 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So I havent viewed this thread in a while and saw 512 new messages since my last read. Read a few in order (512 or so ago) then jumped to the last page and noticed that its basically the same 512 messages later, even the same people

We will see you in another 512 messages then.

#2259 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

do you guys think Wolverine doll rotates? Looking at his belt buckle in a couple of different pics it's lined up on one side or the other of the magnet.

My guess would be no, he doesn't rotate. Although, it's stated that he is a 'bash' toy. So perhaps he's on some kind of spring or shock absorber.

#2260 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I hope Wolverine rotates, needs mechanics.

#2261 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

So....any word on this yet?
When can we expect to start seeing pics?
The only details I've seen came from MNPinball:
Borg's game production starts in about 30 days for the Pro (Europe). 2 ramps,
3 flippers, captive balls, multiple ball interaction toys, scoop, a magnet or two +, a VUK that serves somewhat of 2 different exits or speed you could say to start things off. Custom molded toys, nothing from Kmart. No drop targets. The upper right flipper is supposed to have 4 shots alone. The main toy is an all new mech that is fresh and never been done before. When people see the layout, it will remind them of a reversed Tron kind of feel.
....and that was a month ago.
Just wondering if there was any more news...
Pete
--
Here's my Arcade: http://i.imgur.com/cyCng.jpg

Maybe the all new mech wil be the magnet forming an X and rotating, ive never seen that done

#2262 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

IJ4 had EIGHT, and that was reasonably recent...

Pete

#2263 11 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

I have about 100 emails from you with the same photos , better check your end out . I got about 30 of the same email today .

Sounds like an Email Server Issue, probably on his side.

#2264 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

IJ4 had EIGHT, and that was reasonably recent...
Pete

True that.

#2265 11 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

Not sure of the problem. I only sent the email once. Not much I can do about it ?

#2266 11 years ago

So I have been thinking a lot about Multiballs on this game. You have Magneto, Wolverine which I'm sure will have Multiballs. What would be others? Dark Phoenix, Brotherhood, Hellfire???

#2267 11 years ago

Nobody has been able to take any video of the test games yet?

#2268 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Nobody has been able to take any video of the test games yet?

Do we even know if there is a test game?

#2269 11 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Here's a couple examples of mine:

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the red flipper bats for your SM?

#2270 11 years ago

From FB

532568_10150980907279244_1260890824_n..jpg532568_10150980907279244_1260890824_n..jpg

#2271 11 years ago

so what are people paying to preorder these?

#2272 11 years ago

So a few weeks back my distributor said they were gonna do the full run of one LE then the next. According to that pic, looks like the magneto buyers are gonna get theirs first. Can anyone confirm/deny?

If this is true then that means I gotta go to Robs house again...and thats not a bad thing

#2273 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

According to that pic, looks like the magneto buyers are gonna get theirs first. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Pics last week showed Wolverine in final test. At this point its anyone's guess. But my bet is Wolverine is first out the door.

-Wes

#2274 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So a few weeks back my distributor said they were gonna do the full run of one LE then the next. According to that pic, looks like the magneto buyers are gonna get theirs first. Can anyone confirm/deny?
If this is true then that means I gotta go to Robs house again...and thats not a bad thing

Well, not a bad thing for *you*!

#2275 11 years ago

Well one thing can be sen from this pic. I was wondering and I saw another person mention it...if Wolvie was positioned correctly on the official pics of the Wolvie LE cabs.

If you look on the official pics of the 3 Mag cab together you will notice that the Magneto image is a mirrored image on each side of the cab. Meaning he is faceing inward on each side of the cab.

On the other hand...Wolvies image is the same on each side of the cab. Meaning he is facing in on theleft side of the cab and out on the right side of the cab.

I was wondering if the original official cab pics were also mock-ups and Wolvie would be flipped on one of these sides like Magneto is...but by looking at this pic and the pic posted by Stern of the Wolvies rolling down the line that it appears the official cab pics are how they are.

Just seems strange that they would flip Mags and not Wolvie.

#2276 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Well one thing can be sen from this pic. I was wondering and I saw another person mention it...if Wolvie was positioned correctly on the official pics of the Wolvie LE cabs.
If you look on the official pics of the 3 Mag cab together you will notice that the Magneto image is a mirrored image on each side of the cab. Meaning he is faceing inward on each side of the cab.
On the other hand...Wolvies image is the same on each side of the cab. Meaning he is facing in on theleft side of the cab and out on the right side of the cab.
I was wondering if the original official cab pics were also mock-ups and Wolvie would be flipped on one of these sides like Magneto is...but by looking at this pic and the pic posted by Stern of the Wolvies rolling down the line that it appears the official cab pics are how they are.
Just seems strange that they would flip Mags and not Wolvie.

I noticed this when they first released the pictures as well. While it doesn't concern me much, I wondered why they didn't flip wolvie. Where do you see a picture that shows an actual left side of the cabinet?

#2277 11 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

I noticed this when they first released the pictures as well. While it doesn't concern me much, I wondered why they didn't flip wolvie. Where do you see a picture that shows an actual left side of the cabinet?

Page 45 of this thread and facebook.

#2278 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Page 45 of this thread and facebook.

I mean the other side, I guess if you are facing the machine the right side.

#2279 11 years ago

Anyone else concerned with how close those Magneto Carts are to the wolverines.. seems like just a nudge away from some damage

#2280 11 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Anyone else concerned with how close those Magneto Carts are to the wolverines.. seems like just a nudge away from some damage

As long as the Magneto's aren't damaged, no big deal.

#2281 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the red flipper bats for your SM?

I searched high and low for red flipper bats without a logo on it (can't remember if I found any with logo come to think of it)....and never found any, so in the end I just made them, Krylon spraypaint and a few layers at that and they turned out really well. Since they don't make contact with the ball I'm not worried about chips or scratches and they haven't.

But come on it's SM it's got to have red and blue in the flippers!

#2282 11 years ago

Top pic left side of cabinet.

Botom pic you can see Wolvie's claws (facing out) on the bottom right of the pic. NOTE: Top of that cab is slashes...below that you can see the claws.

579910_10150974134939244_588302017_n.jpg579910_10150974134939244_588302017_n.jpg 532568_10150980907279244_1260890824_n..jpg532568_10150980907279244_1260890824_n..jpg

#2283 11 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

so in the end I just made them, Krylon spraypaint and a few layers at that and they turned out really well.

Well played, I may just have to give that a try they look good in your pics. Thanks for breaking it down for me charles.

#2284 11 years ago

Maybe Mags getting flipped was a mistake on the left side of the official pics? Still no "rollin' off the line" pics of Mags left side.

#2285 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

As long as the Magneto's aren't damaged, no big deal.

you bastard!

Almost looks like the cart is pushing the plunger in on that one

#2286 11 years ago

I want to see that ramp in action!!

#2287 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well played, I may just have to give that a try they look good in your pics. Thanks for breaking it down for me charles.

Thanks, they look even better in perso. When you spray them, just make sure to do many light coats with drying in-between to avoid drip marks.... you'll like the results ! Good luck on the project!

#2288 11 years ago

I do like how Stern is giving us teaser pics almost every day (working day)....hopefully this continues untill launch!

These pics get me more and more excited!

#2289 11 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

I searched high and low for red flipper bats without a logo on it (can't remember if I found any with logo come to think of it)....and never found any, so in the end I just made them, Krylon spraypaint and a few layers at that and they turned out really well. Since they don't make contact with the ball I'm not worried about chips or scratches and they haven't.
But come on it's SM it's got to have red and blue in the flippers!

Littleshopofgames

#2290 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Littleshopofgames

Unless I missed something there I think the only red flipper bats they had, had the williams logo.

#2291 11 years ago

I haven't had much luck with littleshopofgames. I bought mine here:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-5133-06-06

#2292 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I haven't had much luck with littleshopofgames. I bought mine here:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-5133-06-06

...talking about red flipper bats w/o logo...

#2294 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I want to see that ramp in action!!

Ditto.

#2295 11 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

The only ones I've seen without the "W" logo were the older Bally screw type cap, the curved banana flipper style and the translucent type that came on Medusa.
I'm trying to remember if I ever saw them without the logo at a show...

#2296 11 years ago

What is the purpose of the lighted apron? I see it is just yellow on wolverine...does this look better than an image in the apron? Or a lighted image?

#2297 11 years ago

During particular modes they (the windows) pulse on and off to let the player know that the mode is running. It was implemented on TRON:LE rather nicely.

#2298 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

During particular modes they (the windows) pulse on and off to let the player know that the mode is running. It was implemented on TRON:LE rather nicely.

Right - on Tron LE, Avatar LE, and Stones LE the flashers under the windows pulse when you're in 2x Scoring. I hope they use them in a new and interesting way in X-Men....but I'm guessing it will be for 2x Scoring as well.

#2299 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Right - on TRON LE, Avatar LE, and Stones LE the flashers under the windows pulse when you're in 2x Scoring. I hope they use them in a new and interesting way in X-Men....but I'm guessing it will be for 2x Scoring as well.

Thanks - i didn't know that - sounds like a good feature.

#2300 11 years ago

you mean like this, check this out, kind of like red chrome, i think they look great.
got a lot of stuff from this place, fast service and fast shipping, actualy i was impress how good the shipping cost was.

got myself the blue one for space shuttle, they look great.

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/flipper-without-logo-red-metallic-p-3446.html?language=english

Picture_2.pngPicture_2.png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.