(Topic ID: 16030)

X-Men - Official Club Thread All Welcome!

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,543 posts
  • 651 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2289 (resized).jpeg
20231210_114221 (resized).jpg
20231210_114216 (resized).jpg
20231210_114212 (resized).jpg
20231210_114207 (resized).jpg
20231210_114159 (resized).jpg
20231015_221002 (resized).jpg
20221212_175404 (resized).jpg
20231202_132135 (resized).jpg
IMG_9543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9544 (resized).jpeg
gg (resized).JPG
xmen (resized).PNG
MB (resized).PNG
20230806_161030 (resized).jpg
IMG_2846 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 251.
#10951 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. I've been having a little bit of weird stuff and have a few questions. Been getting a lot of balls kicked back out from Phoenix when lock is lit. Normal?
Also, issues with Rogue not making progress during skillshot. This might be a software bug, but shooting Storm on skillshot gives progress to starting her mode, same with Xavier. Noticed Rogue frequently does not. Also have noticed Rogue does not give progress when locking ball. Normal?

Make sure the rear diverter is fully opening in coil test for the lock behind Magneto. If it isn't, it can result in the ball being rejected from a shot to the right loop.

For Rogue, you want to add a plastic ball guide above the metal ball guide to force the ball down so the ball does not ride the metal ball guide and pass over the Rogue switch without activating it. I used a piece of curved plastic from WH2O that I added under the existing plastics. I still need to do a video tour of my mods like I promised a while ago. Will try to do it this weekend.

#10952 6 years ago

I had a flaky opto under magneto that would cause the game to lose count of the balls, but your issue sounds like you just need to plastic over rogue. It totally got rid of all rejects and missed switches on my machine.

#10953 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Magneto edition,Color dmd,Red armor,Backglass led,Other mods.Just bought it about 3 months ago,Plays great.Love the game but life is forcing me to sell some toys.”
2018-01-03
Klamath Falls, OR
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1491 times

Had to put mine up for sale,Life has thrown a couple curve balls.

1 week later
#10954 6 years ago

Beast-storm-ice man-xavier-cyclops-rogue. I love this game!

#10955 6 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Combo deluxe!!

rd

#10956 6 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

That's a helluva combo! Unfortunately you only get the Beast/storm combo shot for that one. Here is a list I keep for the unique combos.
15 unique combos in all. Although you can combo endlessly with this game, the most stringed (in order) combos are 4 shots.
XMEN is awesome!

Beast+Storm=Meteorology
Beast+Wolverine=Savage Animals
Beast+Rogue=Beauty and the Beast
Beast+Xavier=Sharp Minds
Cyclops+Xavier=Teacher's Pet
Cyclops+Rogue=Power Drain
Cyclops+Storm=Gold and Blue Leader
Cyclops+Wolverine=Rivals
Storm+Iceman=Hailstorm
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Wolverine=Unrequited Love
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Cyclops+Wolverine=Lovers Triangle
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Iceman=Fire and Ice
Iceman+Beast=Angry Yeti
Iceman+Xavier=Brain Freeze
Xavier+Cyclops+Storm+Wolverine= X-Men Leaders

#10957 6 years ago

I'm looking to join the club. If anyone has a PRO nearby (or a Prem/LE for a good price) PM me.

#10958 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

That's a helluva combo! Unfortunately you only get the Beast/storm combo shot for that one. Here is a list I keep for the unique combos.
15 unique combos in all. Although you can combo endlessly with this game, the most stringed (in order) combos are 4 shots.
XMEN is awesome!
Beast+Storm=Meteorology
Beast+Wolverine=Savage Animals
Beast+Rogue=Beauty and the Beast
Beast+Xavier=Sharp Minds
Cyclops+Xavier=Teacher's Pet
Cyclops+Rogue=Power Drain
Cyclops+Storm=Gold and Blue Leader
Cyclops+Wolverine=Rivals
Storm+Iceman=Hailstorm
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Wolverine=Unrequited Love
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Cyclops+Wolverine=Lovers Triangle
Storm(OR Xavier)+Phoenix+Iceman=Fire and Ice
Iceman+Beast=Angry Yeti
Iceman+Xavier=Brain Freeze
Xavier+Cyclops+Storm+Wolverine= X-Men Leaders

I should may more attention to that list. I have read it before but being intentional about it leads to an extra ball. However, that combo I did just feels awesome!

Those unique combos after shooting Phoenix must be pretty much based on luck. The ball never goes through the pops cleanly on my machine...

#10959 6 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

The ball never goes through the pops cleanly on my machine...

You know what to do about that...

#10960 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

You know what to do about that...

Maybe I should have clarified. Cleanly from Phoenix. Cleanly thru beast is no problem, even though it's a tight shot. But a combo after Phoenix will take some luck. Hopefully the timer is generous!

PS: how's the progress coming on the x-men ramp total light show? I'm still hoping it gets made some day!

1 week later
#10961 6 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with Magneto registering hits to the captive ball when there isn't a hit? I can't pin down the exact time or situation where this happens but all of a sudden the last few games it will constantly register hits starting multiball early and all kinds of nonsense.

Thanks

#10962 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Has anyone had an issue with Magneto registering hits to the captive ball when there isn't a hit? I can't pin down the exact time or situation where this happens but all of a sudden the last few games it will constantly register hits starting multiball early and all kinds of nonsense.
Thanks

Sounds like an option switch is acting up. Reflow the solder on them, check the plugs, and see if that does the trick. They get shaken a lot as the Magneto ball gate goes up and down which can loosen the plug or cause a cold solder joint.

Added over 6 years ago: Typo: "option switch" should be "opto switch"

#10963 6 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Reflow the solder on them,

Ah shit

#10964 6 years ago

I had time this weekend to finally install a Pinduino and addressable LEDs on the ramps of my XMLE:

Also, I updated the Pinduino code for new effects and better integration with gameplay. Code is open source and freely available: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches/tree/master/XMen_interactive_ramps

I really like how it turned out!

#10965 6 years ago

Is there an option to just control the GI and color change the GI on the PRO based on modes, similar to the LE GI color changing?

Quoted from lyonsden:

I had time this weekend to finally install a Pinduino and addressable LEDs on the ramps of my XMLE:
» YouTube video
Also, I updated the Pinduino code for new effects and better integration with gameplay. Code is open source and freely available: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches/tree/master/XMen_interactive_ramps
I really like how it turned out!

#10966 6 years ago

Is there an option to just control the GI and color change the GI on the PRO based on modes, similar to the LE GI color changing?

I've made a few setups with the pinduino to control the GI on games. Here are two from WPT and Tron:

All the code is open source: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches

If you go DIY, it is $35 for a pinduino and $15 for the LEDs ebay.com link: 50pcs 500pcs WS2811 12mm RGB Full Color Pixels digital Addressable LED String

Pretty fun to make and the results are spectacular. I don't have code written for XM pro, but am happy to help write it.

#10967 6 years ago

Finally after a couple years of waiting for the right game I'm going to be joining this club on Friday.

Here's a picture of the game. Super excited to finally be able to put some quality time in on this game and to learn the rules.

Trying to scan through this thread to see what mods are common on the game. I thought I recalled that most people changed the post in front of the ramps. Anyone have a link to that and is still the preferred method?

x-men (resized).jpgx-men (resized).jpg

#10968 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Finally after a couple years of waiting for the right game I'm going to be joining this club on Friday.
Here's a picture of the game. Super excited to finally be able to put some quality time in on this game and to learn the rules.
Trying to scan through this thread to see what mods are common on the game. I thought I recalled that most people changed the post in front of the ramps. Anyone have a link to that and is still the preferred method?

Change posts.. there was a different thread on it.
Add a ball guide above the Rogue shot to avoid balls "riding the rail" over the Rogue switch. Also prevents rejections from the ball slamming the bracket behind Magneto.
Get the newton ball mod to replace "giant" Wolverine.
I have little X-Men PVC figures in my game that were released by Disney.
Apply Mylar around magnets
Apply Mylar in shooter lane
Blackbird mod to put blinking light in the scoop instead of above it. (I have to post my mod of this)
Blackbird jet plane to replace plastic above scoop
Replace Magneto with smaller figure to allow viewing of the (IMO) great art beneath the figure. Relocate internal flasher to a new post to the left of the Ice Man ramp.

That's my list.

#10969 6 years ago

You also need Mylar around the black bird scoop hole
Shaker
Upgraded speakers are a must! You will hear a lot more of the sound track detail.
The color DMD is also a great add
LED’s in all the flashers
Lighted Flipper buttons are nice as well

#10970 6 years ago

Thanks! That's a good list of considerations. Does the game respond well to a shaker motor?

#10971 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Thanks! That's a good list of considerations. Does the game respond well to a shaker motor?

Shaker, newton ball mod, and color dmd are musts in my book! Enjoy!!

#10972 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think so ,but speaker upgrade and newton ball mods first.

#10973 6 years ago

Just joined the club a few weeks ago and really enjoying it!

Working on fixing up the Wolverine toy, notice the back where it attaches to the post is cracked and breaking. So I used a cold weld on it and also put a layer of the cold weld on the lower part of the inside belt line to help strengthen it from cracking. Some of the paint was worn off of the belt and sides of the figure, was able to match pretty closely with my Testors paint.

Quick couple of questions. To help protect the paint on Wolverine from continued damage, I've been thinking about using clear engine enamel. Has anybody had any experience with using it to protect any pinball parts from damage and if so how has it held up? Any other recommendations for protection that may work better?

#10974 6 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Just joined the club a few weeks ago and really enjoying it!
Working on fixing up the Wolverine toy, notice the back where it attaches to the post is cracked and breaking. So I used a cold weld on it and also put a layer of the cold weld on the lower part of the inside belt line to help strengthen it from cracking. Some of the paint was worn off of the belt and sides of the figure, was able to match pretty closely with my Testors paint.
Quick couple of questions. To help protect the paint on Wolverine from continued damage, I've been thinking about using clear engine enamel. Has anybody had any experience with using it to protect any pinball parts from damage and if so how has it held up? Any other recommendations for protection that may work better?

Order the Newton ball mod, get rid of wolverine. Its how the game was meant to be played.

#10975 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Order the Newton ball mod, get rid of wolverine. Its how the game was meant to be played.

Not really interested in the Newton ball mod, I actually like the Wolverine toy/bust. Just want to figure out the best way to keep it in good shape.

#10976 6 years ago

Anyone here been working on colorizing XM for PIN2DMD? Just made one and really like it so far, but still on the learning curve for colorizing.

#10977 6 years ago

Having done all the mods, I really like the color dmd and shaker. I'd do the shaker first depending on your budget.

#10978 6 years ago

Grandparents and my youngest are loving their new game. Game looks almost new. Couldn't be happier and ready to start personalizing it.

20171104_160811 (resized).jpg20171104_160811 (resized).jpg

20171104_160540 (resized).jpg20171104_160540 (resized).jpg

#10979 6 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Not really interested in the Newton ball mod, I actually like the Wolverine toy/bust. Just want to figure out the best way to keep it in good shape.

At least get the belt guard from Mezel Mods that protects the belt from future impacts and wear. It doesn't add much thickness either.

1 week later
#10980 6 years ago

Sold my pro a few years ago. Glad to be back in the club with a Magneto LE!

20171112_155044 (resized).jpg20171112_155044 (resized).jpg

#10981 6 years ago

Just about done now with modding my new X-men pro. Just waiting on my newton ball mod and the Wolvie Bust to come in. So far I've:
- Complete tear down show job with titan rubbers installed and new coil sleeves in all the mechs.
- Playfield was cleaned and polished.
- Cliffy removed. Sorry Cliffy, I love you, but it on this game that cliffy makes the shot much harder to hit and it kept forcing the ball SDTM out of the pops. Replaced with a Mantis protector.
- New magnet cores installed and mylar placed around the magnets.
- Flipper Fiddeltiy speakers installed. So far, not sure if I like this mod. Speakers sound muted compared to the old ones even turned way up. Stock sounded better. Going to removed the "dial" that it came with to see if that helps.
- Mirror blades installed
- Custom apron made. Painted it blue (hard to tell in the pictures). Installed two flashers that go off with Magneto into the apron and under the apron (yellow boxed it in the pics) I installed a flasher that ties into the magneto flasher. Pretty cool effect with these added.
- Changed the lighting from red and blue to mainly sunlight LED's with a couple Ice blue's thrown in for effect in the storm area and the back box. Think I'm going to change the apron light out from blue to Sunlight as well.
- Pinbits plastic protectors. HIGHLY recommend this kit. Out of the 10 or so kits I've installed this was by far the most complete kit.
- Cleaned and flame polished all the ramps
- new G16 polished balls
- Painted the flipper bats. Blue at the bottom and red for the upper flipper

Game has been a blast to play and now that it's personalized more for my taste I'm loving it even more. Thanks everyone for the suggestions you provided earlier.

Couple of pics.

apron2 (resized).jpgapron2 (resized).jpg

x-men (resized).jpgx-men (resized).jpg

#10982 6 years ago

The game is Much fun and lots going on, Not sure why the price on these are so low and seem to be dropping when in reality , new games are getting less stuff and priced way higher. Things will turn around on this title I am certain . Have fun with them

#10983 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Just about done now with modding my new X-men pro. Just waiting on my newton ball mod and the Wolvie Bust to come in. So far I've:
- Complete tear down show job with titan rubbers installed and new coil sleeves in all the mechs.
- Playfield was cleaned and polished.
- Cliffy removed. Sorry Cliffy, I love you, but it on this game that cliffy makes the shot much harder to hit and it kept forcing the ball SDTM out of the pops. Replaced with a Mantis protector.
- New magnet cores installed and mylar placed around the magnets.
- Flipper Fiddeltiy speakers installed. So far, not sure if I like this mod. Speakers sound muted compared to the old ones even turned way up. Stock sounded better. Going to removed the "dial" that it came with to see if that helps.
- Mirror blades installed
- Custom apron made. Painted it blue (hard to tell in the pictures). Installed two flashers that go off with Magneto into the apron and under the apron (yellow boxed it in the pics) I installed a flasher that ties into the magneto flasher. Pretty cool effect with these added.
- Changed the lighting from red and blue to mainly sunlight LED's with a couple Ice blue's thrown in for effect in the storm area and the back box. Think I'm going to change the apron light out from blue to Sunlight as well.
- Pinbits plastic protectors. HIGHLY recommend this kit. Out of the 10 or so kits I've installed this was by far the most complete kit.
- Cleaned and flame polished all the ramps
- new G16 polished balls
- Painted the flipper bats. Blue at the bottom and red for the upper flipper
Game has been a blast to play and now that it's personalized more for my taste I'm loving it even more. Thanks everyone for the suggestions you provided earlier.
Couple of pics.

Looks great! You need some accent lighting in the back, still very dark.

#10984 6 years ago

If anyone needs any icicles for their Iceman ramp, I have a set. You will get two strips of icicles, enough l to line the ramp (one strip shown in pic) for the pro. $12 shipped within the US.

For the LE, you only need a small section because of the moving ramp. $5 shipped for the LE. Le shown in pic.

20171115_205204 (resized).jpg20171115_205204 (resized).jpg

20171115_210124 (resized).jpg20171115_210124 (resized).jpg

#10985 6 years ago

That doesn’t sound fight (sorry about the pun), mine made a Hugh positive difference. I would call Michael at Flipper Fidelity for some help if you do not figure it out on your own.

#10986 6 years ago

Think I figured out the problem. If I turn the volume up to 40+ then they sound much better. At lower power levels it sounds worse. Kind of a bummer though as I rarely get to play with the game at the higher volumes due to when I actually get time to play (nights) and the kids are trying to sleep.

On a separate note. I showed my wife the Wolverine figure that I'm putting on the captive ball mod and her response was, "Looks so much better, now what are you doing about that ugly thing in the back?". The "ugly thing" is the magneto figure. I kind of agree it's overpowering without the stock wolverine in the game. Anyone have any suggestions on replacement Magneto's that would look good in the game?

Here is the wolverine that I went with.

shopping (resized).jpgshopping (resized).jpg

#10987 6 years ago

I have flipper fidelity speakers in my tron and xmen and they sound way better than the stock speakers.
I removed the "dial" that it comes with. Check your installation, there should be a noticeable improvement even at lower volumes.
I play mine at volume 35 or 36. Lower than that its too low IMHO.

Quoted from 85vett:

Think I figured it the problem. If I turn the volume up to 40+ then they sound much better. At lower power levels it sounds worse. Kind of a bummer though as I rarely get to play with the game at the higher volumes due to when I actually get time to play (nights) and the kids are trying to sleep.
On a separate note. I showed my wife the Wolverine figure that I'm putting on the captive ball mod and her response was, "Looks so much better, now what are you doing about that ugly thing in the back?". The "ugly thing" is the magneto figure. I kind of agree it's overpower without the stock wolverine in the game. Anyone have any suggestions on replacement Magneto's that would look good in the game?
Here is the wolverine that I went with.

#10988 6 years ago

I have flipper fidelity speakers in my tron and xmen and they sound way better than the stock speakers.
I removed the "dial" that it comes with. Check your installation, there should be a noticeable improvement even at lower volumes.
I play mine at volume 35 or 36. Lower than that its too low IMHO.

I'll remove the dial to see what change it makes. I have it turned all the way up right now anyway.

Separate note - Anyone know if superglue will hold this back together? Just came in and it was broken. Already messaged Mezel and I'm sure they will make it right but if superglue will hold it I'd rather just fix it an move on.

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg

#10989 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll remove the dial to see what change it makes. I have it turned all the way up right now anyway.
Separate note - Anyone know if superglue will hold this back together? Just came in and it was broken. Already messaged Mezel and I'm sure they will make it right but if superglue will hold it I'd rather just fix it an move on.

You should be able to get a good superglue or some sort of decent plastic glue that will hold it together.

#10990 6 years ago

I posted a separate thread looking for help, but maybe one of you have had this happen and can tell me what to check:

Last night, was playing my Xmen LE, got a multiball, the nightcrawlers were popping up, all was good. Then the nightcrawlers stay up, one ball is behind the nightcrawler on the left ramp. Game goes into ball search, doesn't drop either of the nightcrawlers, and I think, this can't be good. So I've done a little research and it looks like it's my aux board, which is revision B, but it does not have the updated harness. Also both playfield fuses in the lower right section on the bottom of the playfield blew. I replaced, and the nightcrawlers popped up when the game turned on and blew both fuses again.
So my question, I'll get the replacement aux board and updated harness from Stern, hopefully. My concern is that something else also got cooked, so how do I ensure that no other parts of the game were damaged so that when I replace the aux board, it doesn't get re-fried? Basically what all should I check and how.
Thanks in advance for any help!!

#10991 6 years ago

I replaced magneto in my game with a better one. I just need to find a silver metal ball to put in his hand. The figure opens the playfield up a bit. The flasher that was inside magneto, now sits behind the figure and lights up much better in conjunction with the flasher spotlight.

Next up is the Newton ball mod and a better wolvie figure.

20171119_162521 (resized).jpg20171119_162521 (resized).jpg

#10992 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I replaced magneto in my game with a better one. I just need to find a silver metal ball to put in his hand. The figure opens the playfield up a bit. The flasher that was inside magneto, now sits behind the figure and lights up much better in conjunction with the flasher spotlight.

What figure is that?

For the ball look up ball bearings. All kinds of sizes. Maybe a pinball for the mini machine in Shrek/Family guy would work.

#10993 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I ordered a different figure also but I'm modding it because its a hair too tall... Love that you got rid of that huge magneto... it doesn't fit one you install the newton ball mod and a smaller wolvie! I cant wait to post mine!

#10994 6 years ago

This is the one I got, I paid $20 shipped.

ebay.com link: 0

Using this guy on top of my newton ball when it comes in. He was $7.

ebay.com link: 0

#10995 6 years ago

Thanks. That one looks good to. I just finished my newton mod. Made an airball like plastic and mounted this guy after Cutting him off his base.

Put some Velcro under him and drilled/tapped a hole in the porcelain to make sure he stays put.

20171118_212656 (resized).jpg20171118_212656 (resized).jpg

20171118_212703 (resized).jpg20171118_212703 (resized).jpg

#10996 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Thanks. That one looks good to. I just finished my newton mod. Made an airball like plastic and mounted this guy after Cutting him off his base.
Put some Velcro under him and drilled/tapped a hole in the porcelain to make sure he stays put.

I like that wolvie, Is that the bank bust? Is that the mezel newton set up? I was hoping it came with a plastic top to mount a figure on top.

#10997 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I like that wolvie, Is that the bank bust? Is that the mezel newton set up? I was hoping it came with a plastic top to mount a figure on top.

Yes, It's the BOWEN WOLVERINE 1st APPEARANCE MINI BUST. Don't know if I just got lucky but I picked it up off e-bay for $35 shipped. Searching now they seem to be more expensive than that.

The mezel kit does come with a top that you can mount something to. It's normally white but I painted it black (you can see it in the second picture). I made the plastic to give me more room to mount something as well to help protect the figure from air balls off the captive ball.

#10998 6 years ago

Took my stock wolverine set up out and installed the mezel Newton bracket. Can't say enough about the quality of the mod and ease if installation. Only thing I really had to do was adjust the switch once installed. It opens the game up so much, it really should have been like this from the factory.

When I was done, I thought I might be able to use stock wolverine figure. Had it all installed, slid the glass on, no good, hits the glass.

So I instead I installed my own figure and really like it. Looks a little small in the pic, but I think it fits pretty well and opens things up.

I have an LE so losing the stock figure means I lose the light inside wolverine. Not a big deal as I had a better idea. I installed a spotlight on the left ramp to light up the figure. Even better, I tied it to the wolverine flasher on the playfield so the wolvie spot and the figure light up when his insert is lit, a much better set up.

20171123_114650 (resized).jpg20171123_114650 (resized).jpg

20171123_122006 (resized).jpg20171123_122006 (resized).jpg

#10999 6 years ago

I am thankful to Mezel Mods for providing a method for everyone to get this mod. I know he had to make the kits and it was a bit of a pain, but seeing all these machines and hearing all the positive feedback is more than enough for me. I started out to make the game better (IMO) and now that you can all experience it as well is great to hear. Hopefully, this game, one day, gets the respect it deserves. Until then, keep flipping!

#11000 6 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Hopefully this game, one day, gets the respect it deserves.

It's getting there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 251.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/220?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.