(Topic ID: 34932)

X-Men (xm) Xavier/Cerebro Call Out...How many characters/mutants.(50?)

By PaulCoff

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 148 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by HighNoon
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kitty.png
0615132059.jpg
Shadowcat.jpg
Weapon_X_Intro.jpg
Mags4.jpg
Mags3.jpg
Mags2.jpg
Mags1.jpg
x-men_jimlee_doorposter.jpg
cylops-prof-x.jpg
Old.jpg
New.jpg
phoenix.jpg
Hellfire2.jpg
Hellfire.jpg
Xavier_Mutants.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

There are so many mutants to pick from...I think it's pretty silly that Xavier mode uses any that are in the regular game.

PS: A lot of the ones you have listed I have never seen. I really wish it would say their name or at least have it on the DMD.

4 months later
#12 10 years ago

I had never noticed their names on the top of the DMD before. I know I had got Quick Silver before, but had no idea who he was.

Thanks for doing this...but help a brotha out. How about posting the locations too.

#16 10 years ago

I was thinking the identical goons protecting shaw might have been Multiple Man, they have a similar design on the front of their shirt.

I don't know what they call those guys. I just think of them as Hellfire goons.

After reading your post I did a little reading on James Arthur "Jamie" Madrox, also called the Multiple Man. I would have never guessed that character was created in 1975 (even before Storm, Nightcrawler and Colossus). I would have guessed that he come around in the mid to late 80's. I remember him mostly from X-Factor.

787570-wolverine_vs_hellfire_goons_.jpg787570-wolverine_vs_hellfire_goons_.jpg

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I believe one of her first app. was at a bar where she was trying to get with/kill Juggernaut and Wolverine showed up. Wolverine was pissed at Collosus for dumping Shadow Cat, so Wolverine becomes a catalyst to the fight between Jugs and Cols. Selene takes off.

...and these were the types of stories that I loved in X-Men comics. I always enjoyed the WWF / Soap Opera storylines that they had with different love interests, mutants jumping sides (from good to evil) and small battles / grudges over the epic multi-title crossovers. Some of my favorite issues didn't even have a fight or any action in them.

Also as PaulCoff said....Claremont could really tell a story and didn't mind subtlety dragging out storylines for years. I loved that a major character would get pissed off and leave and you wouldn't see or hear from them for months or years in the books. It's too bad the movie studios don't have the same patience. I was really hoping after X2 Jean Grey would stay dead for at least a movie or 2 before bringing her back, but no such luck.

1 week later
#43 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Have you tried with this ?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images
You should be able to see all X-Men images

I though that program was designedto only work with the latest version of AC/DC, but SUPRIZE! Dazzler is in the ROM! Dazzler.jpgDazzler.jpg

It have just started nosing through the X-Men ROM and it did crash 1 time, but it does work. Back to nosing around...

#44 10 years ago

Apocalypse looks to be a missing Xavier mutant.

Apocalypse.jpgApocalypse.jpg

#45 10 years ago

Lockheed and Kitty

lockheed_and_kitty.jpglockheed_and_kitty.jpg

#46 10 years ago

It looks like there is a lot of cool stuff in the 1.24 ROM that isn't used. A lot of it is the animations that were used in the original ROM when you hit each X-Man shot the first time and was removed in later revisions along with their sound clips.

There are also a lot of small touches I have never noticed before...Jugs crashing through the front of the X Mansion at the beginning of his mode, a cool "Lock is Lit" screen and other small things like that.

The Dazzler animations looks to be the most extended thing that I doubt will ever be used (though I wish it would be) . It looks like it might have been and extra ball animation (a close up of her as seen above and then her following a rolling ball on her skates).

The Lockheed and Kitty animation has me stumped. It is in with the other skill shot animations, but I don't know how it would have fit in (I guess it didn't).

The Dark Phoenix intro is also in there and it looks to be pretty cool. I wonder why they wouldn't have "turned that on" even if the mode wasn't finished.

#49 10 years ago

who are these two? chick has a black spot on her eye.

I'll guess Warpath.

HMLTP03Warpath.jpgHMLTP03Warpath.jpg

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from JackSlater:

Wow I had no idea we could break into the roms to see the stuff loaded in. It looks like xmen was intended to be a DEEP game. This right there is only the Xavier mode! I wish they finish this game soon before its dropped to favor ST.

That program is a new one that someone made to browse and actually patch different pictures into the latest AC/DC ROM. That is why I am so surprised that it works with X-Men. The program does crash after you flip too far on the animations or sounds, but I really didn't expect it to even load.

Some interesting stuff in there and some small bits that I'm not sure are in the real game or not.

I didn't really see anything in the ROM to make me think the game was originally intended to be any deeper than it is now. A big chunk of Dazzler and Kitty / Lockheed animation, but that just looked like an additional extra ball and skill shot animations. The Dark Phoenix animation is in there, but I'm sure that will make it in the game eventually.

I really hope those original hero shot animations and callouts return that were in ver 1.1.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Last version should not crash. It is now game independant, not specific to AC/DC anymore.

Yeah...I just Dl it and it stopped X-Men 1.24 from crashing while browsing the animations. It still crashes if browsing the sound.

Any plans to work on the sound portion of the program? All the sound clips sound....off on all the ROMs I have tried. Most of X-Men's sound clips are way to fast.

I also couldn't get it to load Spider-Man 2.6. Unknown Firmware! error.

#62 10 years ago

Spotted Mr. Sinister this evening... At first I thought it was going to be Colossus, but then it came up Mr.Sinister. Stoked on this find because I thought Sinister's only appearance was on the cabinet.

Yeah...they look pretty similar in the Xavier mode.

Sinister.jpgSinister.jpg Colossus.jpgColossus.jpg

#64 10 years ago

DugFreez is there any way you can post all the faces for cerebro? ThX

Polaris is the only one I'm not sure about.

EDIT: Changed Polaris (oops!) to Phoenix.

EDIT: I'm also not sure if it's Warpath or Thunderbird?

Xavier_Mutants.jpgXavier_Mutants.jpg

#65 10 years ago

They are all a bit different profile wise except for Mystique and The White Queen (exactly the same) so I'm guessing with a little practice you could get each one without hitting Xavier to get the "clue".

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

pretty sure that's comes up as Phoenix when you collect her. I agree it doesn't really look like her.
You know you should be able to find the little names that come up in the program too, but I haven't seen them? Or is text like that in the code?

Phoenix does make more sense than Polaris since she is one of the main mutants and would be the only one not used. I really wish they would take out Beast, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Phoenix, Rogue, Storm and Wolverine and add other mutants that aren't as predominant in the game. I believe there are a few others to pick from and I can't imagine adding a picture and their name would be too much work.

There are tons of different fonts in the ROM so I'm guessing it just uses the letters separately instead of taking up room with each mutants name individually.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from brannonrad:

Dug, are you going to let us know which shot needs to be made for each mutant as well...? Obviously, the X-Men shots are the same as their in-game shots, but what about the others? I love the picture you made above, if you would just enhance it with which shot needs to be made it would be a MASTERPIECE!! You would be even MORE of a legend than you already are!!

Probably not....but I would be willing to add to a growing list if everyone wants to pitch in as they play.

Havok = Cyclops shot
Jubilee = Wolverine shot

That's all I have for now. I know that I have hit others, but I don't remember which ones or what shots. I will make a note and update here from now on. Maybe if we get it complete Rcade will add it to his rule sheet.

#71 10 years ago

Here are a couple of direct shots of the Hellfire Club if anyone wants to look at them. I think the 5 named were defiantly the right ones.

I have to say I am really digging the ROM browser.

Hellfire.jpgHellfire.jpg Hellfire2.jpgHellfire2.jpg

1 week later
#75 10 years ago

Since the Pinball Browser has been updated and the sound clips are now easier to sort and listen to.....I went through the entire 1.24 ROM. Some interesting stuff there. The most interesting was probably a Cyclops callout of "It's over Sinister." (location 0x296)

I'm guessing this was for an early idea they had and figured they would record the audio if it ever come about.

Another one that I heard was a alt version of the Sentinels intro where instead of "No more mutants! No more mutants" it was either Mutants must die or kill all mutants. Same basic idea, but much more harsh than what is used in the game.

#83 10 years ago

It's when you drain a ball and you see the bonus points added up. The original x-men show up and if you get a larger bonus the new x-men from "Giant Size"/issue 94 show up on the screen. She's on the left side of the screen next to ice man.

A bit of a stretch, as I would count Marvel Girl, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix all as Jean Grey.

New.jpgNew.jpg Old.jpgOld.jpg

#86 10 years ago

Jean Grey was called Marvel Girl when she started the X-Men. So the pic of her above with the classic team is her and her X-Men name was Marvel Girl.

She was saved and gained the power of the Phoenix and then she was corrupted by the Hellfire Club and became Dark Phoenix. So Marvel Girl, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix are all Jean Grey.

Deadpool is on both the Magneto and Pro cabinets (and in the settings menu).

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Why does BISHOP always get the shaft?
*It would have been cool if Stern had used this image for the sides.

Who's the blonde chick on the right side? She's the only one I can't remember.....Excalibur though...right?

#98 10 years ago

I know this is a bit off topic and this mutant is already very predominate in the game, but I was really amazed by this small touch in the DMD artwork that I found tonight. I have been using the new Pinball Browser software by oga83. I have looked through the DMD images on the ROM quite a bit and seen things I haven't seen in the game....but what I noticed tonight is from a DMD animation that I'm sure everyone has seen, but I really doubt anyone has noticed it. I just watched it during gameplay and I'm not even sure if it is noticeable. Anyway...it is impressive and a cool touch.

Without further adieu...here are the 4 frames of animation of Magneto throwing the balls at you to start Magneto Multiball:

Mags1.jpgMags1.jpg Mags2.jpgMags2.jpg Mags3.jpgMags3.jpg Mags4.jpgMags4.jpg

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

I always thought Cyclops was just shooting at the balls, pretty neat little detail there.

So you had noticed the last Cyclops frame there while playing? I went and played a game after I saw this and I still felt like I almost imagined it.

#105 10 years ago

I was playing and it was Sunfire's silhouette. I hit Xavier and the Storm ramp lit up. I didn't make the shot so I guess you can file that under unconfirmed.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

The White Queen/Emma Frost is on the lower Hellfire target in Xavier mode. When you find her, the text on the DMD just says "Emma".
--Luke

Weird that they went with "Emma".

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Would be pretty cool if the new updated gave us another 20 or so mutants!!!! Would be easy enough to program.

Yeah....make a little head icon. Program where their location is and tell the game what their name is.

I would prefer to ditch the main mutants that are already featured in the game myself. It seem silly looking for Cyclops when he has already been beat and been saying callouts all game...but even keeping all of them in and adding an extra mutant (or 2) for each shot would work nicely.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I believe Nightcrawler pops up on the LE, not sure what he does on the Pro or if they have him quarantined (non-selectable).

I was wondering about that on the Pro.

I also looked through the Pro software and saw it did have the animation of Rogue teleporting about in her mode (like she does if you hit Nightcrawler on the LE in her mode). I figure that is something you just don't see on the Pro.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

On my le nightcrawler does pop up with rogue mode.
It really bothers me. I think its a bug.

It isn't a bug. It's just a good chance to use the Nightcrawlers on the LE.

Do you think they would have created a Rogue animation of her telporting all over the place (after hitting him) as a bug?

Why does it bother you?

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Oh cool havent seen the animation yet . Bothers cuz i want his very own mode and shot.
However i must say i just got my le 2 days ago and still learning. But loving it so far.

Yeah, Rogue's mode is basically hit any 3 mutants in the time limit. I consider it the easiest of the hero modes. That's nice since it is one of the hardener ones to start. She has an animation of her using whichever power for the mutant shot you hit. The only thing I would even suggest to add on this mode is a Gambit animation for her and count the pop bumpers as a hit in her mode also.

1 week later
#119 10 years ago

I can confirm Wolverine is the Wolverine shot...so mark that as green.

...and here is a pre-Weapon X Multiball shot. I didn't know anything about X-23, but had noticed the little critters in the tubes. They all look the same except for X-23.

Weapon_X_Intro.jpgWeapon_X_Intro.jpg

#124 10 years ago

So it is now possible to change text with Pinball Browser v 1.70.

So who is going to start making some new mutant heads that match the art style of the ones already in the game. I'm all for replacing all of the primary characters with others.

PS: It's defiantly Warpath (the software says so).

#126 10 years ago

I had a nice Shadowcat mutant image ready to import with Pinball Browser (to replace Wolverine). It imported fine. Then I went in to edit the Wolverine text in Xavier mode to Shadowcat, but the program then changed all "Wolverine" text in the entire game to "Shadowcat'.

I asked the Pinball Browser creator if this could be corrected. I really hope it can be as replacing each mutant in Xavier mode that is already a primary character in the game with a more obscure mutant would be great. I don't have the artistic ability to match the art style to add new characters, but I was hoping someone would step up to the plate and give it a try.

I will probably go ahead and import the image just to make sure it displays correctly (as the silhouette and as the found mutant). I think it should work fine.

UPDATE: After flashing this and giving it a try...it doesn't work. When Shadowcat come up as a mutant...instead of having her silhouette it just had a white box. Then when she was reveled....it showed her picture, but still in the white box (as opposed to all of the original ones that look like floating heads).

I'm not sure how the game is getting it's profile information on all of the original mutants in the game. I figured it was just displaying whatever information wasn't white. Filling that shape in until the mutant was reveled and then displaying the image properly.

Shadowcat.jpgShadowcat.jpg

#127 10 years ago

An update to missing mutants. I am spending some glass off time tonight:

Apocalypse = Bottom Hellfire Target
Beast = Beast Shot
Cable = Left Lock Target
Colossus = Top Pop Bumper DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS LISTED
Cyclops = Cyclops Shot
Domino = Top Brotherhood Target
Iceman = Storm Ramp DIFFERENT THAN WHAT HAS BEEN SPECULATED OR I WOULD THINK
Mr. Sinister = Top Hellfire Target
Mystique = Lower Brotherhood Target
Nightcrawler = Nightcrawler
Phoenix = Phoenix Shot
Psylocke = Rogue Shot
Rogue = Rogue Shot
Storm = Storm Ramp
Sunfire - Storm Ramp
Warpath - Lower Pop Bumper

I did get Iceman 2 times and both were the Storm ramp. I am also guessing whoever listed Colossus as a Phoenix shot may have hit the Phoenix shot and the ball then went around and hit the top pop bumper to complete the mode. They thought it was beat by the Phoenix shot, but it was really the later pop shot that did it. UPDATE: I got Colossus again....it is the top pop bumper for sure.

When Nightcrawler is the mutant the Nightcrawler mechs keep popping up back and forth. If he just pops up and stays up (even after being hit) it's not him and more than likely a bug. I honestly like him popping up from time to time when he isn't the mutant, I he needs to pop back and forth and be done with if he is hit.

My results are from glass off testing. I start Xavier, hit him again...see what is lit and them hit it and take note of the mutant. I also had many repeats and they were always the same shot each time to collect them.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Sweet...I will update the chart! Probably won't be until Monday. It may well have been me that listed Colossus as the Phoenix shot (can't remember and too lazy to search the thread). Nice catch on that one.
--Luke

I will probably be editing and adding to my above post...so make sure you recheck it before updating.

#130 10 years ago

It looks like all of Xaviers mutants are "found". It has some strangeness in there. Iceman not being the Iceman shot is weird. Still some Nightcrawler bugs and strangeness during Xavier mode from time to time. No right lock target shots or Iceman shots. Maybe we will get some more added in.

#131 10 years ago

I put this in so close...yet so far category. I got the Kitty Pryde image from the super skill shot animation and tried to add it in the Xavier mutant hunt (replacing Wolverine). As I said above...the big drawback there is when I changed the name from Wolverine to Shadowcat it changed every Wolverine message on the DND for the entire game to Shadowcat.

The next issue was when Kitty was selected as the mutant...the game would display a box on the DMD instead of her profile. I figured this had something to do with needing to put a transparency around her so she could be displayed as a floating head. I did that and imported the image. This displayed in Pinball Browser as her face with a black box around it (as opposed to the other Xavier mutants having a white box around them).

Anyway...I got her to come up in Xavier mode and even though I added the transparencies to the image...it was still a box for her instead of a profile....but when I did find her it displayed her image properly (instead of being in a white box like before) and her name come up. So from the screen shot I quickly grabbed....it actually looks like it was meant to be in there.

Maybe with a little more tinkering by oga83 on his Pinball Browser program we can get around these issues.

0615132059.jpg0615132059.jpg

#133 10 years ago

Well oga83 updated his Pinball Browser program again to fix the issue where it would rename Wolverine to Shadowcat everywhere in the game when I replaced it in Xavier mode. Man I wish he was working for Stern.

Anyway...it looks like the last hurdle for adding different mutants for Xavier mode is to figure out why it displays a box before they are revealed instead of their silhouette....and someone to make some good pictures of the replacement mutants.

I would choose to swap out: Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, Iceman, Phoenix. Possibly Gambit and Nightcrawler also. Nightcrawler would be tough though....since he is popping up it only makes sense for it to really be him. Gambit is an easier call, but I still don't consider him as one of the main players in the game...so maybe he can stay.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Updated table. Thanks for your diligent work DugFreez!
I took away the color coding now that we have them all. I may eventually make a new thread for just this chart.

That would be nice, but you might want to hold off and see what the new code holds. I would think Iceman not being Iceman is at least an oversite that may get corrected.

I'm still all in on ditching the main characters for more obscure mutants....it makes much more sense than "hunting" for mutants that are already on your team or you are battling against (Mystique and Emma). I was also wondering...should Mr. Sinister be on this list? His wiki has him described as: Mister Sinister is a genetically altered human with superhuman physical and mental abilities. I don't even know if Cerebro would be able to track or detect him.

I would keep:

Apocalypse
Cable
Domino
Forge
Havok
Jubilee
Quicksilver
Sunfire
Warpath

I'm torn on Nightcrawler...I like him being used more in the game, but in Xavier mode he still seems buggy and it seems strange using a target only part of the time and it's also the only target in the mode that doesn't have a light to point out the location. It just seem inconstant with the rest of the mode.

Suggested characters to add or replace others:

Banshee
Longshot
Bishop
Cannonball
Magik

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Hmmm...I think I originally reported Quicksilver on the left lock target, but Cable is on that same target and there is no one on the right lock target. I wonder if I got Quicksilver wrong. It would be worth keeping an eye out for. Then again, there are three shots to the Storm ramp and none to the Iceman ramp. Also, there are two shots to the lower hellfire target.
--Luke

I never did get Quicksilver to come up in my testing....so I can't confirm or deny that one. I did get all 3 Storm ramp shots and both lower Hellfire targets in my testing.

Looking back on my notes...Quicksilver was the only 1 I did not get to come up.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

GOOD STUFF! DugFreez and high noon. Once this expected code comes out then I'm sure we could have a "Meeting of the Minds" regarding other significant mutants.
* on a side note *
The other day I noticed Gambit has his own hurry up mode and I think DugFreeze mentioned in another post Deadpool was supose to be a hurry up mode. So I think the current code has a hurry up mode already, but was there going to be 2 hurry up modes?

The Gambit hurry up has been in the game since release. I have heard people mention Deadpool as a hurry up mode, but from the message in the software it looks like may be a fast scoring feature.

#143 10 years ago

So oga83 has added transparency support on Pinball Browser so now adding different mutants to Xavier mode should have no downside. Their heads will display as profiles until they are "found" and then their picture will reveal the same as the others and their name will also be displayed.

Of all of this, the only limiting factor is the name replacement. When you type in a new name it is limited to a specific amount of letters (usually the same size or maybe 1-3 letters more than the original). That may have been why the programmers went with "Emma" as Emma Frost or White Queen won't fit.

I have my Shadowcat picture ready and her name changed in the code. I'm now hoping oga83 can work out a bug that is in the macro feature of the program and it will just be as easy as loading the X-Men software in the program, loading the macro, running it and browsing to the picture. Then save the modified software and you have SHADOWCAT as a hidden mutant instead of Wolverine.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Hmmm...I think I originally reported Quicksilver on the left lock target, but Cable is on that same target and there is no one on the right lock target. I wonder if I got Quicksilver wrong. It would be worth keeping an eye out for. Then again, there are three shots to the Storm ramp and none to the Iceman ramp. Also, there are two shots to the lower hellfire target.
--Luke

I have a correction. I just got Quicksilver. He was on the right Magneto lock target.

So I can personally vouch for all of these locations on version 1.24 LE.

#146 10 years ago

So it seems all of the technical hurdles are out of the way to replace "lost" mutants in Xavier mode. Here is a run down of how to replace Wolverine with Shadowcat. This should work on a Pro (1.05) or LE (1.24) as both the Wolverine image and his name for Xavier mode are in the same location on both. This also does not overwrite or reset scores, audits or game setting, but if you choose to go back to the stock software I believe everything will be reset to factory.

Download the latest version of Pinball Browser. Currently 1.85 (find the link on the top post of this thread):

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

Download the X-Men software here if you don't already have it:

http://www.sternpinball.com/GAME-code.shtml#

Download the Kitty.png image on this post.

Then start Pinball Browser and click "Open" and browse to the X-Men software.

Then click the "Macros" button and paste this in the window:

Message,0,0x5DF,R"SHADOWCAT"
Image,0xD0C,"C:\Kitty.png"

Then click the "Run" button. You will get a Confirm box...click "Yes". Then a window will open that is wanting you to browse to the kitty.png file you downloaded. Browse to it and double click.

Then click the "Save as" button and it will ask where you want to save your newly modded software. I would give it a name different than stock so you can easily see it is a modded software.

The software is ready to flash. Happy hunting.

Kitty.pngKitty.png

#147 10 years ago

Flashing the modified software isn't really much different than any other update. Here are a couple things to know. After you select your software it will ask if you want to verify the image before updating...select NO. Then it will begin erasing and flashing the update. When it finishes flashing it will come up with an error. Update Failed Error Code:8.

This does not mean that the update wasn't a success...it just means the modded update wasn't recognized as being valid. Simply press select in the coin door and then back a couple of times to get back to the main Pinball EPROM screen. Then power the game down, remove the USB drive and flip dip switch 8 back to it's normal position. Then turn the game on and enjoy the hunt for Shadowcat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-xm-xaviercerebro-call-out-123?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.