New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 34932)

X-Men (xm) Xavier/Cerebro Call Out...How many characters/mutants.(50?)

By PaulCoff

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 148 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by HighNoon
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 38 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kitty.png
0615132059.jpg
Shadowcat.jpg
Weapon_X_Intro.jpg
Mags4.jpg
Mags3.jpg
Mags2.jpg
Mags1.jpg
x-men_jimlee_doorposter.jpg
cylops-prof-x.jpg
Old.jpg
New.jpg
phoenix.jpg
Hellfire2.jpg
Hellfire.jpg
Xavier_Mutants.jpg

There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

Love the Magneto Multiball animations. Always make me think of this:

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

I always thought Cyclops was just shooting at the balls, pretty neat little detail there.

So you had noticed the last Cyclops frame there while playing? I went and played a game after I saw this and I still felt like I almost imagined it.

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

If I was to start up a good healthy read of Uncanny X-men I would start with Giant Size X-men 1 and continue on from Uncanny X-men 94-277. I would also include the New Mutants (mostly Sienkiewicz stuff) and a light read with X-Factor (1-68). Ignore X-force. Important to get all the annuals that Arthur Adams did!
The newer/current stuff is cool, but doesn't have the same grip as the early 80's to the early 90's.
To get these issues, an adventures way would be to go to your local comic shop or comic show and do some "Comic Book Bin Diving" or if you don't mind black and white reading, "Marvel Essential" is a good way to go. Using an Ipad can destroy the exposure of a double page spread (DPS) as it was meant for the reader...nuff said.

Great tips, thanks! I'm planning on reading some X-Men as well. I was heavily into the Avengers growing up and I don't think I have a single X-Men book in my collection.

--Luke

#104 7 years ago

The White Queen/Emma Frost is on the lower Hellfire target in Xavier mode. When you find her, the text on the DMD just says "Emma".

--Luke

#105 7 years ago

I was playing and it was Sunfire's silhouette. I hit Xavier and the Storm ramp lit up. I didn't make the shot so I guess you can file that under unconfirmed.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

The White Queen/Emma Frost is on the lower Hellfire target in Xavier mode. When you find her, the text on the DMD just says "Emma".
--Luke

Weird that they went with "Emma".

#107 7 years ago

Would be pretty cool if the new updated gave us another 20 or so mutants!!!! Would be easy enough to program.

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Would be pretty cool if the new updated gave us another 20 or so mutants!!!! Would be easy enough to program.

Yeah....make a little head icon. Program where their location is and tell the game what their name is.

I would prefer to ditch the main mutants that are already featured in the game myself. It seem silly looking for Cyclops when he has already been beat and been saying callouts all game...but even keeping all of them in and adding an extra mutant (or 2) for each shot would work nicely.

#109 7 years ago

I put together a cheat sheet for the Xavier mode based on everyone's posts in this thread. It's still a work in progress, so post your findings in this thread and I will update the table. I suppose you could do some glass-off testing to figure them all out, but I'm too lazy for that.

Green ones are confirmed and yellow ones are a "maybe" for now. For characters that have their own shots (Beast, Cylcops, etc.), I assume that they are found in their own shot. However, I'll leave those as yellow until someone can confirm.

Names and images were taken from DugFreez' post. If the names on the DMD turn out to be different (i.e. "EMMA" instead of White Queen, etc.), let me know and I will update that, too.

--Luke

Post edited by HighNoon : See updated chart later in this thread.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I would start with Giant Size X-men 1 and continue on from Uncanny X-men 94-277.

Yes. Claremont is my favorite x-men writer. Byrne, Lee, Cockrum and Romita Jr are favorite artists. I like Cable so JRJR is a weakness.... As of right now, post (big crossover storylines) Messiah Complex,Second Coming, Utopia,Schism, AvX......the two leading x-men books are "all new" x-men and "uncanny x-men" both written by marvel bigshot bendis. These both pretty much carry the narrative forward but i'll tell you there are just too many other titles to keep track of....read the run suggested already though #94-200something, and maybe look up some of the "big storylines" i mentioned and then call me in the morning...

#111 7 years ago

I believe Nightcrawler pops up on the LE, not sure what he does on the Pro or if they have him quarantined (non-selectable).

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I believe Nightcrawler pops up on the LE, not sure what he does on the Pro or if they have him quarantined (non-selectable).

I was wondering about that on the Pro.

I also looked through the Pro software and saw it did have the animation of Rogue teleporting about in her mode (like she does if you hit Nightcrawler on the LE in her mode). I figure that is something you just don't see on the Pro.

#113 7 years ago

I've never seen Nightcrawler in Xavier mode on my pro, but he could still be there. I'm pretty sure you can't hit Nightcrawler in Rogue mode.

--Luke

#114 7 years ago

On my le nightcrawler does pop up with rogue mode.
It really bothers me. I think its a bug.

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

On my le nightcrawler does pop up with rogue mode.
It really bothers me. I think its a bug.

It isn't a bug. It's just a good chance to use the Nightcrawlers on the LE.

Do you think they would have created a Rogue animation of her telporting all over the place (after hitting him) as a bug?

Why does it bother you?

#116 7 years ago

Oh cool havent seen the animation yet . Bothers cuz i want his very own mode and shot.
However i must say i just got my le 2 days ago and still learning. But loving it so far.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Oh cool havent seen the animation yet . Bothers cuz i want his very own mode and shot.
However i must say i just got my le 2 days ago and still learning. But loving it so far.

Yeah, Rogue's mode is basically hit any 3 mutants in the time limit. I consider it the easiest of the hero modes. That's nice since it is one of the hardener ones to start. She has an animation of her using whichever power for the mutant shot you hit. The only thing I would even suggest to add on this mode is a Gambit animation for her and count the pop bumpers as a hit in her mode also.

1 week later
#118 7 years ago

Played a bunch of games last night and thanks to the "Xavier Cheat Sheat" I found some mutants. Spotted Emma, Forge and a few others. Thanks for putting that sheat together and I hope to add more to it.

I think I might have found two more characters, but I was rushed with playing.
-X23 might have been in the glass Microbiological Incubators right before Weapon X starts up? Does anyone else see that?
-The military contractors in the hallways durring Weapon X Multiball.

#119 7 years ago

I can confirm Wolverine is the Wolverine shot...so mark that as green.

...and here is a pre-Weapon X Multiball shot. I didn't know anything about X-23, but had noticed the little critters in the tubes. They all look the same except for X-23.

Weapon_X_Intro.jpg

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I can confirm Wolverine is the Wolverine shot...so mark that as green.
...and here is a pre-Weapon X Multiball shot. I didn't know anything about X-23, but had noticed the little critters in the tubes. They all look the same except for X-23.

The attention to details like this never cease to amaze me about this game.

--Luke

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Played a bunch of games last night and thanks to the "Xavier Cheat Sheat" I found some mutants. Spotted Emma, Forge and a few others. Thanks for putting that sheat together and I hope to add more to it.
I think I might have found two more characters, but I was rushed with playing.
-X23 might have been in the glass Microbiological Incubators right before Weapon X starts up? Does anyone else see that?
-The military contractors in the hallways durring Weapon X Multiball.

I'm glad that you're getting some use out of it!

--Luke

#122 7 years ago

Updated...Keep them coming!

#123 7 years ago

New list of current mutants/characters as of 6-13-13. I'm sure there are a few more with more digging into the pin code.
1. Gambit
2. Beast (3 types)
3. Wolverine
4. Storm
5. Rogue
6. Xavier
7. Magneto
8. Cyclops
9. Iceman
10. Pheonix
11. Nightcrawler
12. Omega Red
13. Shadow King
14. Sentinel
15. Juggernaut
16. Sabretooth
17. Hellfire goons
18. Shaw
19. Emma Frost
20. Toad
21. Pyro
22. Blob
23. Avalanche
24. Mystique
25. Danger
26. Psylocke
27. Angel
28. Colossus
29. Jubilee
30. Sunfire
31. Havok
32. Cable
33. Forge
34. Quicksilver
35. Dark Phoenix
36. Deadpool
37. Kitty Pride
38. Sinister
39. Harry Leland
40. Donald Pierce
41. Selene
42. Apocalypse
43. Domino
44. Dazzler
45. Lockheed
46. Warpath/Thunderbird?
47. Marvel Girl
48. X-23
49.Soldier/Contractor(Maverick) durring Weapon X mode

#124 7 years ago

So it is now possible to change text with Pinball Browser v 1.70.

So who is going to start making some new mutant heads that match the art style of the ones already in the game. I'm all for replacing all of the primary characters with others.

PS: It's defiantly Warpath (the software says so).

#125 7 years ago

OK, I was hoping for Thunderbird, but if it says Warpath, I'll change it.
To be truthful, I haven't done a lot of research with Pinball Browser yet because I feel like it's reading the end of a book before I start the first page. I'll get to the browser in another month or so.
I definitely will be changing things up for better artistic representation (Adams, Silvestri, Leonardi, Lee, Portacio, Byrne, Bill Sienkiewicz, Kubert, Bachalo and maybe Liefeld...to name a few) once I get some free time.
1. Gambit
2. Beast (3 types)
3. Wolverine
4. Storm
5. Rogue
6. Xavier
7. Magneto
8. Cyclops
9. Iceman
10. Phoenix
11. Nightcrawler
12. Omega Red
13. Shadow King
14. Sentinel
15. Juggernaut
16. Sabertooth
17. Hellfire goons
18. Shaw
19. Emma Frost
20. Toad
21. Pyro
22. Blob
23. Avalanche
24. Mystique
25. Danger
26. Psylocke
27. Angel
28. Colossus
29. Jubilee
30. Sunfire
31. Havok
32. Cable
33. Forge
34. Quicksilver
35. Dark Phoenix
36. Deadpool
37. Kitty Pride
38. Sinister
39. Harry Leland
40. Donald Pierce
41. Selene
42. Apocalypse
43. Domino
44. Dazzler
45. Lockheed
46. Warpath
47. Marvel Girl
48. X-23
49.Weapon X Agent...Soldier/Contractor (during Weapon X mode)
50.Maverick/Weapon X Agent Zero (during Weapon X mode)

#126 7 years ago

I had a nice Shadowcat mutant image ready to import with Pinball Browser (to replace Wolverine). It imported fine. Then I went in to edit the Wolverine text in Xavier mode to Shadowcat, but the program then changed all "Wolverine" text in the entire game to "Shadowcat'.

I asked the Pinball Browser creator if this could be corrected. I really hope it can be as replacing each mutant in Xavier mode that is already a primary character in the game with a more obscure mutant would be great. I don't have the artistic ability to match the art style to add new characters, but I was hoping someone would step up to the plate and give it a try.

I will probably go ahead and import the image just to make sure it displays correctly (as the silhouette and as the found mutant). I think it should work fine.

UPDATE: After flashing this and giving it a try...it doesn't work. When Shadowcat come up as a mutant...instead of having her silhouette it just had a white box. Then when she was reveled....it showed her picture, but still in the white box (as opposed to all of the original ones that look like floating heads).

I'm not sure how the game is getting it's profile information on all of the original mutants in the game. I figured it was just displaying whatever information wasn't white. Filling that shape in until the mutant was reveled and then displaying the image properly.

Shadowcat.jpg

#127 7 years ago

An update to missing mutants. I am spending some glass off time tonight:

Apocalypse = Bottom Hellfire Target
Beast = Beast Shot
Cable = Left Lock Target
Colossus = Top Pop Bumper DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS LISTED
Cyclops = Cyclops Shot
Domino = Top Brotherhood Target
Iceman = Storm Ramp DIFFERENT THAN WHAT HAS BEEN SPECULATED OR I WOULD THINK
Mr. Sinister = Top Hellfire Target
Mystique = Lower Brotherhood Target
Nightcrawler = Nightcrawler
Phoenix = Phoenix Shot
Psylocke = Rogue Shot
Rogue = Rogue Shot
Storm = Storm Ramp
Sunfire - Storm Ramp
Warpath - Lower Pop Bumper

I did get Iceman 2 times and both were the Storm ramp. I am also guessing whoever listed Colossus as a Phoenix shot may have hit the Phoenix shot and the ball then went around and hit the top pop bumper to complete the mode. They thought it was beat by the Phoenix shot, but it was really the later pop shot that did it. UPDATE: I got Colossus again....it is the top pop bumper for sure.

When Nightcrawler is the mutant the Nightcrawler mechs keep popping up back and forth. If he just pops up and stays up (even after being hit) it's not him and more than likely a bug. I honestly like him popping up from time to time when he isn't the mutant, I he needs to pop back and forth and be done with if he is hit.

My results are from glass off testing. I start Xavier, hit him again...see what is lit and them hit it and take note of the mutant. I also had many repeats and they were always the same shot each time to collect them.

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

An update to missing mutants. I am spending some glass off time tonight:
Apocalypse = Bottom Hellfire Target
Beast = Beast Shot
Cable = Left Lock Target
Colossus = Top Pop Bumper DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS LISTED
Cyclops = Cyclops Shot
Domino = Top Brotherhood Target
Iceman = Storm Ramp DIFFERENT THAN WHAT HAS BEEN SPECULATED OR I WOULD THINK
Mr. Sinister = Top Hellfire Target
Mystique = Lower Brotherhood Target
Phoenix = Phoenix Shot
Psylocke = Rogue Shot
Rogue = Rogue Shot
Storm = Storm Ramp
Warpath - Lower Pop Bumper
I did get Iceman 2 times and both were the Storm ramp. I am also guessing whoever listed Colossus as a Phoenix shot may have hit the Phoenix shot and the ball then went around and hit the top pop bumper to complete the mode. They thought it was beat by the Phoenix shot, but it was really the later pop shot that did it.
My results are from glass off testing. I start Xavier, hit him again...see what is lit and them hit it and take note of the mutant. I also had many repeats and they were always the same shot each time to collect them.

Sweet...I will update the chart! Probably won't be until Monday. It may well have been me that listed Colossus as the Phoenix shot (can't remember and too lazy to search the thread). Nice catch on that one.

--Luke

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Sweet...I will update the chart! Probably won't be until Monday. It may well have been me that listed Colossus as the Phoenix shot (can't remember and too lazy to search the thread). Nice catch on that one.
--Luke

I will probably be editing and adding to my above post...so make sure you recheck it before updating.

#130 7 years ago

It looks like all of Xaviers mutants are "found". It has some strangeness in there. Iceman not being the Iceman shot is weird. Still some Nightcrawler bugs and strangeness during Xavier mode from time to time. No right lock target shots or Iceman shots. Maybe we will get some more added in.

#131 7 years ago

I put this in so close...yet so far category. I got the Kitty Pryde image from the super skill shot animation and tried to add it in the Xavier mutant hunt (replacing Wolverine). As I said above...the big drawback there is when I changed the name from Wolverine to Shadowcat it changed every Wolverine message on the DND for the entire game to Shadowcat.

The next issue was when Kitty was selected as the mutant...the game would display a box on the DMD instead of her profile. I figured this had something to do with needing to put a transparency around her so she could be displayed as a floating head. I did that and imported the image. This displayed in Pinball Browser as her face with a black box around it (as opposed to the other Xavier mutants having a white box around them).

Anyway...I got her to come up in Xavier mode and even though I added the transparencies to the image...it was still a box for her instead of a profile....but when I did find her it displayed her image properly (instead of being in a white box like before) and her name come up. So from the screen shot I quickly grabbed....it actually looks like it was meant to be in there.

Maybe with a little more tinkering by oga83 on his Pinball Browser program we can get around these issues.

0615132059.jpg

#132 7 years ago

I gotta say thanks Dug, it is really cool for you to do all of this testing and research for this awesome tool, and the x-men pin in general! Keep up the great work - I'm sure there are many of us that are silently following your work and appreciate the effort.

#133 7 years ago

Well oga83 updated his Pinball Browser program again to fix the issue where it would rename Wolverine to Shadowcat everywhere in the game when I replaced it in Xavier mode. Man I wish he was working for Stern.

Anyway...it looks like the last hurdle for adding different mutants for Xavier mode is to figure out why it displays a box before they are revealed instead of their silhouette....and someone to make some good pictures of the replacement mutants.

I would choose to swap out: Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, Iceman, Phoenix. Possibly Gambit and Nightcrawler also. Nightcrawler would be tough though....since he is popping up it only makes sense for it to really be him. Gambit is an easier call, but I still don't consider him as one of the main players in the game...so maybe he can stay.

#134 7 years ago

Maybe more of the Brotherhood would be good like Pyro, Blob, or Avalanche.

Replace Storm with Angel keeping it the Storm shot.

Possible other replacements:
Longshot
Dazzler
Blink
Scarlett Witch (sister of Quicksilver)
Polaris

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

--Luke

I had reported Colossus as the Phoenix shot. My bad...

#136 7 years ago

Updated table. Thanks for your diligent work DugFreez!

I took away the color coding now that we have them all. I may eventually make a new thread for just this chart.

#137 7 years ago

Hmmm...I think I originally reported Quicksilver on the left lock target, but Cable is on that same target and there is no one on the right lock target. I wonder if I got Quicksilver wrong. It would be worth keeping an eye out for. Then again, there are three shots to the Storm ramp and none to the Iceman ramp. Also, there are two shots to the lower hellfire target.

--Luke

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Updated table. Thanks for your diligent work DugFreez!
I took away the color coding now that we have them all. I may eventually make a new thread for just this chart.

That would be nice, but you might want to hold off and see what the new code holds. I would think Iceman not being Iceman is at least an oversite that may get corrected.

I'm still all in on ditching the main characters for more obscure mutants....it makes much more sense than "hunting" for mutants that are already on your team or you are battling against (Mystique and Emma). I was also wondering...should Mr. Sinister be on this list? His wiki has him described as: Mister Sinister is a genetically altered human with superhuman physical and mental abilities. I don't even know if Cerebro would be able to track or detect him.

I would keep:

Apocalypse
Cable
Domino
Forge
Havok
Jubilee
Quicksilver
Sunfire
Warpath

I'm torn on Nightcrawler...I like him being used more in the game, but in Xavier mode he still seems buggy and it seems strange using a target only part of the time and it's also the only target in the mode that doesn't have a light to point out the location. It just seem inconstant with the rest of the mode.

Suggested characters to add or replace others:

Banshee
Longshot
Bishop
Cannonball
Magik

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Hmmm...I think I originally reported Quicksilver on the left lock target, but Cable is on that same target and there is no one on the right lock target. I wonder if I got Quicksilver wrong. It would be worth keeping an eye out for. Then again, there are three shots to the Storm ramp and none to the Iceman ramp. Also, there are two shots to the lower hellfire target.
--Luke

I never did get Quicksilver to come up in my testing....so I can't confirm or deny that one. I did get all 3 Storm ramp shots and both lower Hellfire targets in my testing.

Looking back on my notes...Quicksilver was the only 1 I did not get to come up.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm torn on Nightcrawler...I like him being used more in the game, but in Xavier mode he still seems buggy and it seems strange using a target only part of the time and it's also the only target in the mode that doesn't have a light to point out the location. It just seem inconstant with the rest of the mode.

How about changing Nightcrawler to Azazel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)

He is Nightcrawler's father and was featured in the movie "X-Men: First Class" as part of the Hellfire Club. He has the teleporting ability, so it would fit. There are other teleporters of course. Maybe Pixie, as Azazel seems more demonic than X-Men'ish.

I'm no expert on the X-Men universe. I enjoy the movies and characters. There is likely a better fit, but Azazel makes sense to me! As I researched him, I was surprised that he was Nightcrawler's father and also surprised that Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother. There is a lot of richness in these stories, that is for sure!

#141 7 years ago

GOOD STUFF! DugFreez and high noon. Once this expected code comes out then I'm sure we could have a "Meeting of the Minds" regarding other significant mutants.
* on a side note *
The other day I noticed Gambit has his own hurry up mode and I think DugFreeze mentioned in another post Deadpool was supose to be a hurry up mode. So I think the current code has a hurry up mode already, but was there going to be 2 hurry up modes?

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

GOOD STUFF! DugFreez and high noon. Once this expected code comes out then I'm sure we could have a "Meeting of the Minds" regarding other significant mutants.
* on a side note *
The other day I noticed Gambit has his own hurry up mode and I think DugFreeze mentioned in another post Deadpool was supose to be a hurry up mode. So I think the current code has a hurry up mode already, but was there going to be 2 hurry up modes?

The Gambit hurry up has been in the game since release. I have heard people mention Deadpool as a hurry up mode, but from the message in the software it looks like may be a fast scoring feature.

#143 7 years ago

So oga83 has added transparency support on Pinball Browser so now adding different mutants to Xavier mode should have no downside. Their heads will display as profiles until they are "found" and then their picture will reveal the same as the others and their name will also be displayed.

Of all of this, the only limiting factor is the name replacement. When you type in a new name it is limited to a specific amount of letters (usually the same size or maybe 1-3 letters more than the original). That may have been why the programmers went with "Emma" as Emma Frost or White Queen won't fit.

I have my Shadowcat picture ready and her name changed in the code. I'm now hoping oga83 can work out a bug that is in the macro feature of the program and it will just be as easy as loading the X-Men software in the program, loading the macro, running it and browsing to the picture. Then save the modified software and you have SHADOWCAT as a hidden mutant instead of Wolverine.

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

--Luke

I have a correction. I just got Quicksilver. He was on the right Magneto lock target.

So I can personally vouch for all of these locations on version 1.24 LE.

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Of all of this, the only limiting factor is the name replacement. When you type in a new name it is limited to a specific amount of letters (usually the same size or maybe 1-3 letters more than the original)

I'll change this in v1.84
[EDIT] Done

#146 7 years ago

So it seems all of the technical hurdles are out of the way to replace "lost" mutants in Xavier mode. Here is a run down of how to replace Wolverine with Shadowcat. This should work on a Pro (1.05) or LE (1.24) as both the Wolverine image and his name for Xavier mode are in the same location on both. This also does not overwrite or reset scores, audits or game setting, but if you choose to go back to the stock software I believe everything will be reset to factory.

Download the latest version of Pinball Browser. Currently 1.85 (find the link on the top post of this thread):

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

Download the X-Men software here if you don't already have it:

http://www.sternpinball.com/GAME-code.shtml#

Download the Kitty.png image on this post.

Then start Pinball Browser and click "Open" and browse to the X-Men software.

Then click the "Macros" button and paste this in the window:

Message,0,0x5DF,R"SHADOWCAT"
Image,0xD0C,"C:\Kitty.png"

Then click the "Run" button. You will get a Confirm box...click "Yes". Then a window will open that is wanting you to browse to the kitty.png file you downloaded. Browse to it and double click.

Then click the "Save as" button and it will ask where you want to save your newly modded software. I would give it a name different than stock so you can easily see it is a modded software.

The software is ready to flash. Happy hunting.

Kitty.png

#147 7 years ago

Flashing the modified software isn't really much different than any other update. Here are a couple things to know. After you select your software it will ask if you want to verify the image before updating...select NO. Then it will begin erasing and flashing the update. When it finishes flashing it will come up with an error. Update Failed Error Code:8.

This does not mean that the update wasn't a success...it just means the modded update wasn't recognized as being valid. Simply press select in the coin door and then back a couple of times to get back to the main Pinball EPROM screen. Then power the game down, remove the USB drive and flip dip switch 8 back to it's normal position. Then turn the game on and enjoy the hunt for Shadowcat.

#148 7 years ago

I have a correction. I just got Quicksilver. He was on the right Magneto lock target.
So I can personally vouch for all of these locations on version 1.24 LE.

Thanks DugFreez!

// Error: Image 110017 not found //

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New City, NY
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside