Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ball1.JPG
image-388.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

XMLE is a brutally challenging game with great flow. New rules make it much better. Apparently it's reputation is tough. I'm a firm believer that if a game really has good features & gameplay people will either eventually figure it out or will miss out in a great game. Games like XMLE and RBION are examples of truly under appreciated titles

#15 9 years ago

Just got to danger room for the first time

image-388.jpgimage-388.jpg
#28 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Tilt - Can you take a closeup pic of your wolvy on the play field. Looks cool from afar.

This is Pinballmike217's old machine. Attached is a link to the Wolvie mod post, he explained it there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-wolverine-my-solution-to-a-crappy-part/page/2

As much as I like the org Wolvie, the design was just simply a bad idea for gameplay. I played a few games on his machine with his mod and I had to have it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-wolverine-le-1?tu=tilt-master and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.