Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by wdpvideo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I would like a X-Men Wolverine LE but not willing to spend 6K on one. A HUO is what I would like to have. Let me know.

#2 10 years ago

Morning bump

#3 10 years ago

Where were you located again?

We have talked a few times bu never been able to figure anything out, what do you have you are willing to trade? You can PM me if easier.

#4 10 years ago

I have one near Boston. It was routed (by me) for a short time but could pass for HUO. Price is $5K. Thanks.

Mike

#5 10 years ago

be patient. you should have no problem for close to 5k if you are willing to wait a month.

#6 10 years ago

I don't have anything to trade right now but a Nascar. 5K is a little more than I am willing to spend on a routed game.

Quoted from edwinpblue:

be patient. you should have no problem for close to 5k if you are willing to wait a month.

I think after Christmas might be a better time to buy but I could be wrong. My wife tells me I am everyday.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I don't have anything to trade right now but a Nascar. 5K is a little more than I am willing to spend on a routed game.

I think after Christmas might be a better time to buy but I could be wrong. My wife tells me I am everyday.

What are you willing to spend?

#8 10 years ago

PM sent

#9 10 years ago

Snow bump seems popular today...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-wolverine-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.