IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0627.JPG
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I can't express how much fun it is to play! Just balls to the wall craziness but in a good way. A very good way.

How would you compare the ball times to the other pins that you own/owned? Long, short, super short, average?

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How would you compare the ball times to the other pins that you own/owned? Long, short, super short, average?

I found the ball times a decent length. There's a lot of locking going on with magneto, and that extends the times for sure. Right outlane was pretty decent, but the left one is a little bit of a killer. We had the lanes opened up pretty big. Certainly longer than ACDC..maybe the same as Tron to me anyway.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I found the ball times a decent length. There's a lot of locking going on with magneto, and that extends the times for sure. Right outlane was pretty decent, but the left one is a little bit of a killer. We had the lanes opened up pretty big. Certainly longer than ACDC..maybe the same as Tron to me anyway.

Thanks!

#54 11 years ago

I would say long. I have not changed the outlane posts at all and I'm content.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

to whom it may concern, we need a XM LE icon for the collection.

I'm bumping this request.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm bumping this request.

Bump away, but it sounds like it won't happen until Robin is back from vacation.
I was a little surprised as well. Hope the pro doesn't show up in my "previously owned" section.

Slightly off topic, but why does Predator already have an icon and BHZA does not? Just sayin.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Bump away, but it sounds like it won't happen until Robin is back from vacation.
I was a little surprised as well. Hope the pro doesn't show up in my "previously owned" section.

Slightly off topic, but why does Predator already have an icon and BHZA does not? Just sayin.

Seal Clubber indicated in another thread he was back and that he has pm'd the request to him but that he was probably crazy busy playing catch up. Very good question on Predator and BHZA.

#58 11 years ago

This game is looking so freaking good that I have begun considering one. Will be awaiting more videos and updated software. Price may end up killing idea altogether but at least giving it consideration.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow my tron ball times are way shorter than acdc ball times. Acdc seems more like spiderman where tron is more short like ironman. You think ball times in this are like tron?

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Wow my tron ball times are way shorter than acdc ball times. Acdc seems more like spiderman where tron is more short like ironman.

I can play tron for quite awhile it seems, and for me ACDC is super fast. XMEN isn't quite the long ball times that SM is, but It seemed decent to me. Of course that's after shaking the ball free from Wolverine stuck 4 times a game

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Well if you say you have owned it and haven't, it really should still show up as previously owned....I mean, you said you owned it.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can play tron for quite awhile it seems, and for me ACDC is super fast. XMEN isn't quite the long ball times that SM is, but It seemed decent to me. Of course that's after shaking the ball free from Wolverine stuck 4 times a game

How about a pic of the ball being stuck? Is it in his left arm?

#63 11 years ago

How about a pic of the ball being stuck? Is it in his left arm?

Yeah left arm. We were thinking it need a spacer or something to left him up a tad. Nice quality I know...I never use camera phones. Plus I was probably drunk at this point.

Wolvie.jpgWolvie.jpg

#64 11 years ago

Just bend it up. Mine has never stuck there.

#65 11 years ago

Put some wax under each arm.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah left arm. We were thinking it need a spacer or something to left him up a tad. Nice quality I know...I never use camera phones. Plus I was probably drunk at this point.

Thanks. I thought people meant it was air balled and caught in the "claw basket" on his left arm.

I saw one person post that the left arm on their Wolvie was obviously routed to keep this from happening. So will it shake loose when it get hung up there or do you need to take the glass off?

#67 11 years ago

Almost always it was a quick couple wiggles got it out, only a few times did we take off the glass I know of. Not really that bad...but when you got 4 player games going all night it was really happening a lot. Could have been just this one machine if no one else is having issues.

Never had any air balls stuck on him that i recall.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Well if you say you have owned it and haven't, it really should still show up as previously owned....I mean, you said you owned it.

Well, I've added it to my collection, but it appears to be a pro and mine is an LE.
Not sure how that works. It was the same with Tron owners.

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Well, I've added it to my collection, but it appears to be a pro and mine is an LE.Not sure how that works. It was the same with Tron owners.

Great collection you have there, Drano. Some all time classic DMD's mixed with the new power houses.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Great collection you have there, Drano. Some all time classic DMD's mixed with the new power houses.

Thanks. I do love my old B/W but I think Tron turned the tide for me. Needed some new blood and I'm liking what Stern is trying to do lately... most of it anyway. Once BHZA and Predator arrive my collection should have all the balance and variety I want... but we all know how that story goes

Maybe I'll just focus on restorating games for others in future so I can stop spending money on pins for myself. My problem is, once they come home with me, they tend not to want to leave LOL!

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Well, I've added it to my collection, but it appears to be a pro and mine is an LE.

I'm guessing you could edit it from your previously owned list. I was just jumping to the conclusion that you had it added as being owned before the game was released.

A bit of a pinside pet peeve of mine...people having an unreleased game in the games owned catagory on their profile.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

You can delete the pin from your collection in two steps. Click "move to history", then click "remove from history".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-wolverine-higher-res-pics/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.