000_0459.jpg
000_0458.jpg
P1050203.JPG
P1050197.JPG
P1050194.JPG
P1050201.JPG
P1050196.JPG
P1050193.JPG
There are 406 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

I finally got the nightcrawler mode... and then I ended up getting it again in the same game... then brotherhood multiball in that game, which I hadn't seen yet, either. Good fun!!!

What do you shoot for in nightcrawler on the pro?

#252 11 years ago

The ramps, they have yellow inserts with night crawler on them. They bounce back and forth just like the le. Only thing that kinda sucks is no NC in rouges mode. Not a huge issue.

#253 11 years ago

#236871 unboxed and in the gameroom! The first game I got nightcrawler mode. The magnets are very cool and cause a nice randomness to the game. The ramps are super smooth and I especially like right backhanding iceman.

The bluescoop LED flashing adds some brightness to the area along with the bumper LEDS. Not sure I want to change out the incandescents just yet, but we'll see.

I really like the animations and the modes so far. The villains are tough, thats for sure. Storm has some great flasher effects and one of my favorite modes is where you find the mutant (is it professor X?).

I wasn't sure about mixing the RED DMD with my other games, but it looks cool and matches the theme and game perfectly. The backglass is awesome and so is the game graphics. Stern did a terrific job with the art.

Heres a few pics.

000_0443.jpg000_0443.jpg 000_0446.jpg000_0446.jpg 000_0452.jpg000_0452.jpg

#254 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That Translite is sick! Best translite Stern has ever done IMO.

I agree it is sweet for sure, I wish someone would come up with a backglass lighting mod for it. The cabinet side art on the villain side is pretty bad ass as well. They really did a great job on the art package for this pin.

#255 11 years ago

Everyone loves the translite and sideart on the Pro model. Dude...the front cabinet art is INCREDIBLE!!

Is it possible to get a better & full pic of the front cab art only, luvthatapex2???

Rarely do you see that kind of good art in the front for a pin.

#256 11 years ago

P1050191.JPGP1050191.JPG P1050192.JPGP1050192.JPG

#258 11 years ago

More of lights.

P1050193.JPGP1050193.JPG P1050196.JPGP1050196.JPG P1050201.JPGP1050201.JPG

#259 11 years ago

more

P1050194.JPGP1050194.JPG P1050197.JPGP1050197.JPG P1050203.JPGP1050203.JPG

#260 11 years ago

Well, here are a few more front cab pics of the artwork up close.

Everyone loves the translite and sideart on the Pro model. Dude...the front cabinet art is INCREDIBLE!!
Is it possible to get a better & full pic of the front cab art only, luvthatapex2???
Rarely do you see that kind of good art in the front for a pin.

000_0458.jpg000_0458.jpg 000_0459.jpg000_0459.jpg 000_0460.jpg000_0460.jpg 000_0461.jpg000_0461.jpg

#261 11 years ago

X-Men pro is the best of cabinet and the worst of cabinet in my opinion. The left side is the best side of any of the cabinets. The left head is the best on any head decal. The right head is really good also.....then it goes down hill in my opinion.

The right side of the pro cabinet is easily my least favorite of all 6 choices. The traslite should be the best on the Pro since it has more characters on it, but it's too cluttered looking and the art doesn't work together well (is Jug's feet stuck in the mountain, is Colossus and Sabertooth hurdling the mountain? Why is everyone running the same direction? Is it a good vs evil foot race? Why is Magneto farther away than Jugs and still bigger than him?). This problem I have with the traslite is the same kind of issue but much worse on the front decal (easily the worst art on any of the cabinets). Why is hugh Phoenix wading in lave (or is her legs cut off) Why is Emma Frost huge and the Sentinal (who looks like he is tripping on some rocks) so small?

On the LE machines it looks like a uniform art package all the way around the machines. On the Pro it looks like the left side and the left head were designed together. The right side and the cabinet front (and possibly the tranlite) were designed together and the right side of the head looks good but looks like they just carried over some of the rights side of the cabinet to help it blend.

Total art packages I give to Mags, then Wolvie, then Pro. The Pro has the advantage of a more full cast of characters being represented, but I don't care for the way it turned out. Also keep in mind....I still prefer the art on any of the 3 over most machines.

#262 11 years ago

Well there you go. I like the PRO art best and you like the Mags art best. Win-Win, thats why there are 3 models to choose from

Quoted from DugFreez:

X-Men pro is the best of cabinet and the worst of cabinet in my opinion. The left side is the best side of any of the cabinets. The left head is the best on any head decal. The right head is really good also.....then it goes down hill in my opinion.
The right side of the pro cabinet is easily my least favorite of all 6 choices. The traslite should be the best on the Pro since it has more characters on it, but it's too cluttered looking and the art doesn't work together well (is Jug's feet stuck in the mountain, is Colossus and Sabertooth hurdling the mountain? Why is everyone running the same direction? Is it a good vs evil foot race? Why is Magneto farther away than Jugs and still bigger than him?). This problem I have with the traslite is the same kind of issue but much worse on the front decal (easily the worst art on any of the cabinets). Why is hugh Phoenix wading in lave (or is her legs cut off) Why is Emma Frost huge and the Sentinal (who looks like he is tripping on some rocks) so small?
On the LE machines it looks like a uniform art package all the way around the machines. On the Pro it looks like the left side and the left head were designed together. The right side and the cabinet front (and possibly the tranlite) were designed together and the right side of the head looks good but looks like they just carried over some of the rights side of the cabinet to help it blend.
Total art packages I give to Mags, then Wolvie, then Pro. The Pro has the advantage of a more full cast of characters being represented, but I don't care for the way it turned out. Also keep in mine....I still prefer the art on any of the 3 over most machines.

#263 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

How did you get the red apron?

Well it all started with some beers. Then it got carried away and we started drinking snake bites next thing you know i was in the duct work at stern. It was hard to get to all the xmen parts in the cage so my buddy had to blow the door with c4.....Most of the parts did not survive this so we just took what we could and i grabbed the apron.

Hence the delay in building the US models.

#264 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Well there you go. I like the PRO art best and you like the Mags art best. Win-Win, thats why there are 3 models to choose from

Well said, and I am right there with you the art package on the Pro is my favorite. That said, they were all well done IMO.

Thanks for the pics guys I am chomping at the bit to get mine.

#265 11 years ago

One of the things I like least about the looks of my X-Men LE is the colored GI lights. I do like the effect they have when certain colors turn off and on with different modes or different parts of the lights show so I consider it a necessary evil.

I have a hard time understanding why someone would want Emma Frost and Mystique to be red in the face on a Pro (on the sling plastics)? Unless the colored light do something or match the artwork....it just looks like an LE wanna be machine in my opinion. It's really only bad with the slings since the other plastics don't have character art, but I don't like it.....even on mine.

#266 11 years ago

...but I got the Wolverine model.

#267 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Unless the colored light do something

....................They do.

and i didnt have to sell stuff to pay for it... thanks for the direct stab at me. You are a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*ignore button* engaged

#268 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well said, and I am right there with you the art package on the Pro is by far my favorite. That said, they were all well done IMO.

I completely agree with this and I don’t have a hoarse in the race.

#269 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

....................They do.
and i didnt have to sell stuff to pay for it... thanks for the direct stab at me. You are a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Not trollin'. I was just stating it as an opinion. I just don't care for the red, white and blue lights and have a hard time believing you would have put them in there if the LE model wasn't that way (hence the LE wanna be comment). I've also stated on various other LED threads that I don't like colored GI bulbs in many locations. Spider-Man is another one that I specifically don't like color zoned (green under Green Goblin plastic, blue in Venom area, ect). It's just not my thing....and strangely enough no one has ever called me (or others) a troll for posting an opinion that isn't 100% puppies and rainbows.

I actually thought about changing my slings bulbs to white on X-Men, but I know it would throw off the lights show. As I said that's the main place it looks "off" to me because it has actual character art there.

*evidentially your ignore button didn't work last time*

#270 11 years ago

Thanks for the front cab pics, luvthatapex2 & akuma!

Even with the characters not scaled correctly (only so much you can do with photoshop, using that tiny amount of real estate up against the coin door...possibly requiring certain characters to look a certain way per licensee contract/style-guide), I like the art in the front cab.

#271 11 years ago

Backglass: I get the feeling it was meant to be a montage at some point, but it went another direction. It's definitely constructed from different pieces of art. At least that Magneto I have seen from somewhere else (and not the LE).

Front panel: Yeah. Yeah. Sentinel is supposed to be huge. I thought maybe this was a montage piece as well, but no. It looks like they are all supposed to be in the same place together.

People just aren't going to take constructive criticism well when it comes to pinball. Especially when it's a new game and a lot of people have put cash towards a NIB. Wanna-Be LE was pretty harsh though. I'd definitely be investigating changing up the default lighting as well if I had a Pro fresh from the box.

#272 11 years ago

I think the art on each respective X-men edition is kick ass in it's own way.. I really don't consider one to be better to the point that I would change from what I already have (Wolverine) to either a Magneto or Pro nor would I be upset to have any of the other editions.

That being said, I wish I was rich enough to have both a Pro and LE.

#273 11 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

People just aren't going to take constructive criticism well when it comes to pinball. Especially when it's a new game and a lot of people have put cash towards a NIB. Wanna-Be LE was pretty harsh though. I'd definitely be investigating changing up the default lighting as well if I had a Pro fresh from the box.

True that.

Seems pretty strange that AkumaZeto was calling me a hater when I posted any criticisms about the videos of X-Men before it was released. Then he had the game for 2 days and says he's selling it because "it sucks". Then he starts his name calling and ignore button threatening because I said I didn't care for his GI LED choice.

I don't think calling that GI lighting a wanna be look was out of line at all...what else would you call it? Is there any doubt that those colored lights are in those locations to make it look more like an LE?

That is one strange advantage of the Pro over the LE. It doesn't come with LEDs, but you have a chance to change up the lighting a bit more than you can on the LE. The game has quite a bit of white inserts also, so on the Pro, you could go nuts with different colors. I'm just not into the colored GI myself, especially under character artwork.

#274 11 years ago

I like how the pro has the complete blackbird plastic and a much better mounted wolverine than the LE's.
It looks like the moving ramp was implemented after (hence the photoshop preview pictures) the design forcing them to move wolverine over and cut the blackbird in half.
Ironic thing is i had to move the wolverine to match the pro's as the ramp was in the way.
I will say that stern support is pretty good. They won't leave you hanging...just waiting for UPS rather.

#275 11 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I like how the pro has the complete blackbird plastic and a much better mounted wolverine than the LE's.
It looks like the moving ramp was implemented after (hence the photoshop preview pictures) the design forcing them to move wolverine over and cut the blackbird in half.
Ironic thing is i had to move the wolverine to match the pro's as the ramp was in the way.
I will say that stern support is pretty good. They won't leave you hanging...just waiting for UPS rather.

I'm with you there. The cutoff Blackbird plastic is a dead giveaway that Wolvie was just shoehorned in the LE the best that they could.

I would like to see a pic of a Pro with the Wolverine removed to see how the hole for his bracket is routed in the Pro playfield. I really think the Pro Wolverine mount would have worked better on the LE. I think they were over thinking things as far as keeping him away from the ramp and possibly away from the spinning disc on the LEs. By changing how he mounted from the Pro to the LE, they caused more problems than they fixed.

#276 11 years ago

Here ya go!

2012-09-05_16-59-54_820.jpg2012-09-05_16-59-54_820.jpg

#277 11 years ago

Speaking of wolverine, my ball is still getting stuck under his arm pretty routinely, sometimes once a game and I was wondering what is the best option to modify the wolverine so the ball does not get stuck, does anyone have any pics or have had this isssue and then fixed it. Thanks

#278 11 years ago

Whoa they get rid of the lightbulb in there? Quite a bit different!

And I recommend red bulbs for the pops, looks sweet!
I really like the Pro. I'm still thinking about replacing the moving ramp with the prop version on my LE. Spinner is the only real game changer, and it's not that big of a deal.
Can someone confirm how Iceman mode works? Just hit the ramp twice? Or do you have to trigger the left lane at some point like the LE?

#279 11 years ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Speaking of wolverine, my ball is still getting stuck under his arm pretty routinely, sometimes once a game and I was wondering what is the best option to modify the wolverine so the ball does not get stuck, does anyone have any pics or have had this isssue and then fixed it. Thanks

That bracket in the picture above is just four nuts under the playfield to remove, pop that out of there so you can get at it. Then either widen the two holes in Wolvies back where he mounts to raise him up a bit, or shave a bit more off his arm where the problem is. Both can be done with a Xacto knife and will only take a few minutes.

#280 11 years ago

I went into the feature adjustments on the PRO and they appear the same as the LE. You can disable the iceman ramp motor, spinner and release left nightcrawler on powerup, release right nightcrawler on powerup, etc.

I would imagine this will get updated soon as its certainly not for the PRO This is 1.0 of the PRO software.

#281 11 years ago

You just hit ramp twice to complete mode. Not much to it really. Xavier needs to be much longer for sure at least find 3 muties.

#282 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

That bracket in the picture above is just four nuts under the playfield to remove, pop that out of there so you can get at it. Then either widen the two holes in Wolvies back where he mounts to raise him up a bit, or shave a bit more off his arm where the problem is. Both can be done with a Xacto knife and will only take a few minutes.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I hate to throw a wrench in your plan but I'd say that is not the best of advice there.

Firstly there are just 4 nuts holding the actual bracket in the playfield, but there is an additional bracket that holds the switch on. So you would have to remove the entire bracket and also the switch. That's a much bigger pain in the butt than just taking off the Wolverine figure.

To adjust Wolverine, you should just take off the pop bumper cap behind him and then loosen the screws in Wolvies back. At this point you can try to adjust him by either trying to raise him a little or giving him a lean to the right. If he doesn't seem to move any you should remove the screws in his back and then he slides up off of the post (like shanetastic's picture).

With Wolvie removed you can do a couple of different things. You can either shave more off of his elbow (if his elbow isn't shaved at all I would call Stern and get a "shaved elbow" revision of the figure) or you can ream out his back holes a bit so when you remount him on the post, you can move him around a bit to either raise him up or tilt him a little to get his elbow up.

Reaming out his back holes won't make him mount any more loosely. The small metal plate that tightens down on his back is what hold him in place. So as long as you leave enough plastic on his back for the plate to grab....you will be OK.

EDIT: After looking under my playfield (LE) again...I stick to my advice about removing Wolvie from the post is easier than removing the entire bracket. The Wolverine, bracket and switch can be lifted up, out of the playfield if you remove the 4 nuts, a spring and plate from the switch and also disconnect the switch harness (still a bigger pain than just removing Wolvie). On the LE you have the bigger pain in the butt that is Wolverine's head lamp socket. That needed to be desoldered and resoldered to remove the mounting bracket.

#283 11 years ago

Thanks for the pic shanetastic, I wish the LE's would have been cut that way.

I was wondering...without a Wolverine head light, does lamp #63 in the single lamp test just say unused?

#284 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I was wondering...without a Wolverine head light, does lamp #63 in the single lamp test just say unused?

Yep, it just says "Not Used" in the diagnostics.

#285 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I hate to throw a wrench in your plan
EDIT: After looking under my playfield (LE) again...

You can do it either way, but you don't have to remove any switch or anything to do it the way I suggest, and it's easier to get at the screws in his back. The spring is loose, just compress and remove and replace when you're done.

It's just as easy trust me... I've had him out 5 or 6 times now, and I've done it both ways. Removed the pop cap the first time and found doing it the other way the second time was much easier to get the screws back in his back the way I wanted. There is no harness to be unhooked or anything... its just four nuts...

#286 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I actually thought about changing my slings bulbs to white on X-Men, but I know it would throw off the lights show. As I said that's the main place it looks "off" to me because it has actual character art there.

The "red faces" on the LE bugged me too...but you're right, it would throw off the light show a bit to make those white. I thought about swapping the red and white sockets there so the white is under the faces & red is under the bodies....still not ideal, but might look a bit better.

You're exactly right about the LEDs on Akuma's Pro...no reason to match the LE colors if they're not going to have zone change FX. Just go white GI. I'd actually be interested to see people try colors under some of the inserts, since there are so many white ones...maybe colors that fit the character - Blue on Beast, Yellow on Wolverine, etc. Might look cool & something we can't do on the LE due to the LED boards.

#287 11 years ago

Just got mine today. Now I have to wait for some help to bring that heavy bastard downstairs. Won't be able to play until late Tom night at earliest. Kind of a bummer but its my first NIB and am excited. I hope the thing has nothing wrong with it.

#288 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

You can do it either way, but you don't have to remove any switch or anything to do it the way I suggest, and it's easier to get at the screws in his back. The spring is loose, just compress and remove and replace when you're done.
It's just as easy trust me... I've had him out 5 or 6 times now, and I've done it both ways. Removed the pop cap the first time and found doing it the other way the second time was much easier to get the screws back in his back the way I wanted. There is no harness to be unhooked or anything... its just four nuts...

I don't know man. Are you talking about taking the mounting post out? Or just loosening it to raise it up a bit?

I have the 4 nuts holding the mounting bracket. 2 of those nuts have an additional plate that runs between them. The spring has to be removed to remove that plate. You also have the wires for the switch (which can be detached) but also the even shorter wires for Wolverine's head socket if you have an LE. Then you have to unscrew Wolvie anyway?

I think this must be a case that I have a better screw driver to get to Wolvie's back than you do. I just remove the pop bumper cap, remove Wolvie.

#289 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'd actually be interested to see people try colors under some of the inserts, since there are so many white ones...maybe colors that fit the character - Blue on Beast, Yellow on Wolverine, etc. Might look cool & something we can't do on the LE due to the LED boards.

I was wondering how it would look with various colors under the names in the round X insert. I still don't know how the bulbs are mounted under it on a Pro (pics anyone) so I'm not sure how much the colors would spread through out the whole big X insert. If you could just make the mutants name itself a certain color in the X insert and also color match there name insert on there shot....that might look pretty cool. The hard part would be picking a color for each.

#290 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't know man. Are you talking about taking the mounting post out? Or just loosening it to raise it up a bit?
I have the 4 nuts holding the mounting bracket. 2 of those nuts have an additional plate that runs between them. The spring has to be removed to remove that plate. You also have the wires for the switch (which can be detached) but also the even shorter wires for Wolverine's head socket if you have an LE. Then you have to unscrew Wolvie anyway?
I think this must be a case that I have a better screw driver to get to Wolvie's back than you do. I just remove the pop bumper cap, remove Wolvie.

Not that big of a deal dude, either way someone wants to do it is fine.... it's not as complicated as you make it sound... Personally if someone who hasn't turned many screws was asking me I would lead them to the nuts and bolts versus self tapping screws in soft plastic to save stripping anything. And being able to lay Wolvie flat, plenty of slack in the wires, to see what they were doing with the screws in his back. It really takes abut the same amount of time, though you do have to lift the playfield to get at the nuts.

It doesn't matter to me, but it's not the earth shattering mistake you made it out to be. I did it both ways, both are fine, neither were any more difficult than the other by any margin, was easier for me to go the second route the following times.

#291 11 years ago

I got my X-Men pro today as well. The bottom side of the cab has a bunch of dents in it. It seems that a forklift may have bumped it, and also the cab was not centered in the box. The cab bottom was up against the side of the box. Otherwise the cab is very nice and the pf looks good.

Also...do the Pro editions not come with the tournament topper and brackets?
Dan

#292 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

it's not as complicated as you make it sound

So what did I describe incorrectly? I have it as remove the nust, remove the spring, remove the plate and pull everything up. What step am I adding there that isn't needed? Maybe our machines are different.

Quoted from muttonboy:

It doesn't matter to me, but it's not the earth shattering mistake you made it out to be.

I thought you meant you were pulling the entire mounting post off of the machine. Which would involve disconnecting the switch (no big deal) and unsoldering the Wolvie head socket on the LE (big deal.....for me anyway).

#293 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

I got my X-Men pro today as well. The bottom side of the cab has a bunch of dents in it. It seems that a forklift may have bumped it, and also the cab was not centered in the box. The cab bottom was up against the side of the box. Otherwise the cab is very nice and the pf looks good.
Also...do the Pro editions not come with the tournament topper and brackets?
Dan

The LE's don't come with any tourney signs or brackets either (or a button unless you are in a foreign land).

#294 11 years ago

Thanks for the tips on the wolverine, his arm is shaved down now and no more ball sticking, very smooth. Thanks again

#295 11 years ago

Ugh, fine, under no condition should anyone remove the four nuts underneath wolverine. It will not free him up to remove the screws from his back any easier. The plate acting as a washer will not only not fall out upon removal of the nuts, it will be a long complicated procedure as you wait for gravity to let it fall out for you. Also, you may find a soldering iron in your hand unsoldering things suddenly, and you machine may implode, never to work again.

#296 11 years ago

Got the message that mine has arrived in town, and will be delivered tomorrow - due to work/school schedule, I wont be able to touch it until Sat AM at the earliest. Oooooof. Can't wait to set it up!

#297 11 years ago

I added the playfield slides, mantis protector and a new more powerful 8 inch sub tonight.
Now I feel better my scoop is protected and I can lift the playfield without worrying about gouging the sides. Tomorrow I will clip the cap to restore more sound to the front speakers.

But Tonight we play!

#298 11 years ago

Tomorrow I will clip the cap to restore more sound to the front speakers.
But Tonight we play!

Can someone point me toward the thread that talks about what cap I'm supposed to clip?

#299 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Ugh, fine, under no condition should anyone remove the four nuts underneath wolverine. It will not free him up to remove the screws from his back any easier. The plate acting as a washer will not only not fall out upon removal of the nuts, it will be a long complicated procedure as you wait for gravity to let it fall out for you. Also, you may find a soldering iron in your hand unsoldering things suddenly, and you machine may implode, never to work again.

I love it when people get an attitude and deflect instead of answering a simple question. So what did I describe incorrectly? I have it as remove the nust, remove the spring, remove the plate and pull everything up. What step am I adding there that isn't needed?

Also, how do you adjust Wolverine on the mounting post when you don't even have his mounting post in the playfield? Just guess he's in a good position and tighten him up and hope it's right when you put the mounting post back in?

Or let me play it your way: "You're right and I'm wrong. Removing 4 screws is much harder task than most people can bare. I suggest that if anyone wants to adjust their Wolverine they pull the entire mounting bracket, loosen Wolverine, guess how he should be mounted on the bracket and tighten him up, reinstall the bracket, if he isn't adjusted properly, repeat. That is much easier than taking out 4 screws and having him already on the bracket so you can see how to adjust him."

#300 11 years ago

Got mine in yesterday and I've Had a few issues. The spot light that lights Magneto area doesn't work and think something is wrong with The Blackbird scoop mode start. It doesn't eject my ball to start modes until the timer hits 53 seconds.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 406 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.