Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

congratulations on your purchase. I'm making the decision now as to pro/le/ skip it.

#52 11 years ago

Go LE! Go LE! Don't hesitate!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

So I pulled the trigger and ordered a LE Magneto.

I think that is definitely the right call, especially as you mentioned you love the theme. My Wolvie LE should be here this week and theme was one of the biggest deciding factors for me. I wasn't even interested in it until I heard it was comic based not movie based.

Quoted from Apollyon:

I thought, may as well invest in what really looks to be a great game, rather than cheap out and hope that the Avengers is as good. If it is amazing too, well, then I have a problem...

Yes, I may have the same problem. Not even close to as big of a fan of the Avengers in the comics, but the movie was one of my favorites ever. I am not too keen on getting two super hero pins in a row though...

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

So I pulled the trigger and ordered a LE Magneto.

Congrats, other than getting a Wolverine, you couldn't have made a better choice!

#55 11 years ago

Just got my Wolvie LE today.. man, what a great game! This one's a hit for sure.

only 2 left at Starburst in Canada.

#56 11 years ago

Does anyone know when they are making the PRO models?

#57 11 years ago

I'm hearing early August for Pro shipments

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I'm hearing early August for Pro shipments

I am still hoping this is true but the Man told me yesterday 7 weeks out. He said acdc was going back on the line then the pro.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

He said acdc was going back on the line then the pro.

If they are going to make them they better update them ; )

#60 11 years ago

Played LE tonight. Fun and fast like Acdc. LE if you really like the theme and color changing GI. Pro if you just like the playfield and rules.

Rules are extremely complex. There's going to be a small book published on Xmen rules. Not sure how I started half the modes.

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I am still hoping this is true but the Man told me yesterday 7 weeks out. He said acdc was going back on the line then the pro.

That is surprising to hear. All the distributers, the big ones anyway, still have ac/dc in stock and the prices on the pros and premiums have not yet increased so that leads me to believe there are enough out there for now. Meanwhile, there are zero pro xmen for the operators and stern usually makes pros first for European operators. Back burning xmen pro would surprise me.

#62 11 years ago

Friend was at factory today said there is oodles of acdc cabs stacked up ready to go. Another friend is going friday will see what he reports back.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Friend was at factory today said there is oodles of acdc cabs stacked up ready to go. Another friend is going friday will see what he reports back.

It doesn't surprise me that they're running more AC/DC, I still see more people ordering them (including myself) plus strong overseas demand. When that code update comes out it's going to really up the demand if it's good.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

It doesn't surprise me that they're running more AC/DC, I still see more people ordering them (including myself) plus strong overseas demand. When that code update comes out it's going to really up the demand if it's good.

What one did you decide on pro or premium?

#65 11 years ago

This is probably a silly question, but is Sterns factory running five, six, or seven days a week. I assume five but is that certain? Also, they do 30 nib machines per full work day?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-vs-le/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.