Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tron1969
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Has anyone figured out how to light up the extra ball in X-Men Pro new Version 1.05? I read that completing the Nightcrawler will yield an extra ball, but in the older version completing a number of villains also provided an extra ball?

#2 11 years ago

In 1.04 it was either play 5 villains or 4 villains plus 1 hero. Probably the same now

#3 11 years ago

Yes you can get the extra ball lit by completing Nightcrawler and by completing or starting (not sure) a certain number (I think 4) of villains and a Hero. I will try to pay attention next time to provide something more definite.

#4 11 years ago

Confirmed getting the extra ball after completing Nightcrawler. I have completed 5 villains and still no extra ball. Will continue playing to see if I can figure it out.

#5 11 years ago

The completion if modes no longer grants the extra ball light. Instead it starts night crawler mode which enables you to get the extra ball if you beat it. Basically the same but integrates night crawlers.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6 11 years ago

It's been confirmed by another pinsider that took the glass off complete 3 villains and extra ball does light for the Pro and most likely the LE as well.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-124-pro-15-software-comment-vent-suggestion-thread/page/7#post-737242

#7 11 years ago

Confirmed that for the X-Men Pro V1.05 you can get the extra ball after completing Nightcrawler and/or completing 3 villains. You can also adjust the number of villains needed to get the extra ball by going to the game adjustments and increase or decrease the number of villains. The default is 3. The easiest is 1.

#8 11 years ago

thanks guys... how many shots to complete NC, is there a setting to ser up number of shots?

#9 11 years ago

The new code actually makes me want an LE now. It seems like NightCrawler shows up much more frequently, but he's just a pain to hit on the pro.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

is there a setting to ser up number of shots?

I don't think so but you can increase the timer and give yourself more time to complete the mode which is probably a good idea for pro owners since the mode is much more difficult.

Quoted from LilRocky:

The new code actually makes me want an LE now. It seems like NightCrawler shows up much more frequently, but he's just a pain to hit on the pro.

I actually like the challenge not sure how you could ever miss the NC pop ups they are pretty darn big. I'm not a huge fan of pops on any pins except for CC kind of kills the flow and feel of it for me. I can see why some like the feature though. I played both models side by side for hours and preferred the Pro which worked out great for me. LE owners need not get all defensive just personal preference no offense intended.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

I have an LE and the popups are great. I have not had any issue with it killing the flow or slowing down the game. The NightCrawler is the main reason I wanted the LE. I think there is another game that's maybe ranked #1 that has some cool pop-ups as well so popups must be relatively popular.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-v105-extra-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.