(Topic ID: 28804)

X-men pro or le

By Pinballgeek

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

So from what I heard from some forums that the pro is better than any of the le what's your opinion ,and why it's better

#3 11 years ago

Heard something about on one of the groups that the le was missing something about the ramp shots for the night crawler

#4 11 years ago

LE is far superior, Ive played both and own LE, nuff said

#5 11 years ago

LE has it all. Pro model does not have night crawler pop up targets to hit. Instead, on the pro, you have to hit the ramps to score NC hits in his mode.

IMO LE is way better. Played both. Own the LE. Love it.

#6 11 years ago

LE worth $2000 more no.. Playfield will start wearing around spinning disk and nightcrawlers, have seen it on one that was routed, Not enough difference for the money.

If you need a NIB Pro I have them at $4350

#7 11 years ago

Le all the way the pro is way watered down.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from MMuller:

Le all the way the pro is way watered down.

I agree , spinning disk, mirrored back glass, nc , red or blue side rails , le all the way

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Benepinballs:

LE worth $2000 more no.. Playfield will start wearing around spinning disk and nightcrawlers, have seen it on one that was routed, Not enough difference for the money.

Pics or you did not see it

#10 11 years ago

I hate LED's
    I hate spindisks
    I hate moving ramps that blocks your view
    I hate pop-up targets thta blocks a ramp
    I hate overpriced pinball machines
    I love the XM pro translite

X-Men pro all the way or save your money for The Avengers

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I hate LED's
    I hate spindisks

Aren't LEDs the new future for pinball machine??

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from BrianR73:

Leds are indeed the future. No way past that. I for one love the new leds on pins like ac/dc and TF and Xmen. Leds are also under constant change, leds now or in a few years time will be vastly different i think.

#13 11 years ago

Thanks le is over my budget I am thinking of waiting for a avengers or the new Star Trek but is the avengers a re theme of xmen or is it a new concept and design layout

#14 11 years ago

I spent every dime I had on X-Men LE - I saw a pro, and to be honest, it wasnt all that bad. If I had to be stuck with a pro, I wouldnt complain. Now if they come out with a Star Trek theme, I will be mad! I love Star Trek, and if it comes out anytime soon, I will be too broke to buy one! I was at Stern tour, and they told me Star Trek not in the works anytime soon! I hope not until Mid 2013, then I can afford one!

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from BrianR73:

yeah I know, I will have a problem in the future, I love those old bulbs...

#16 11 years ago

XM LE all the way........but XM Pro better bang for buck.

#17 11 years ago

Rather having an Xmen pro is like rather having a MM missing the trolls & moving castle. Makes no sense.

#18 11 years ago

I hate LED's
    I hate spindisks

Wow, did i right this?

Save your cash until avengers hits. If avengers tanks, get xmen pro.

#19 11 years ago

I hate LED's
    I hate spindisks

So much hate you have, lighten up you must.

#20 11 years ago

what do you think stern should do after avengers, kiss , star trek.

#21 11 years ago

I own and think XM Pro is better bang for buck but if you got the extra cash and love the theme go for the LE. I don't mind or miss the extra features like the spinning disc, moving ramp or night crawlers as it still has all the shots and combinations I enjoy very much. I do however mind being out of pocket an extra $2600-2700

#22 11 years ago

Skip them both and wait for the next theme. 1/3 of the playfield is eaten up with that giant Wolverine figure. It's ridiculous.

Sorry X-Men fans... It's just my opinion as a former LE owner....

#23 11 years ago

Good idea but may save up for the tron pro re run and maybe a Star Trek limited edition

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from wescor97:

Skip them both and wait for the next theme. 1/3 of the playfield is eaten up with that giant Wolverine figure. It's ridiculous.
    Sorry X-Men fans... It's just my opinion as a former LE owner....

To each their own I know a lot of pinheads that absolutely love it myself included. The gameplay is intense, fast, and very unpredictable. I prefer the look and play of the Pro over the LE seems to be a much more dependable machine as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-or-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.