image_6.jpg
image_5.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Game was never on my radar but there is a pro listed $3,900 obo where I'm on vacation. Owner is calling me to negotiate. Cab is a 9. Playfield is filthy with scoop wear, magnets mushroomed but not chipping. Ramps look intact. DMD has an issue with one vertical line. Scoop not regestering, flips snappy. Wolvie broken with droopy claw. I would clean it, play it for a little bit then eventually sell. Idea on price? I have zero experience with pricing on this table.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Looks like it has a few plays on it

#3 8 years ago

That's pretty expensive. By comparison, my Huo is for sale for 4500, full led, shaker, powder coated everything, new dmd, ff speakers and a lot more. You should be closer to 3300-3500 for the one you see.

My guess is that wolvie is cracked in the back too.

#4 8 years ago

Usually goes for $3500-$3800 Huo if you can find one without mods.
Most likely worth $3200 routed.

#5 8 years ago

I'm planning on offering $3k take it or leave it (sure he will decline) but I just wanted to be sure I'm not in left field. Just a little more info, the game was for sale for $3,900 obo last year as well.

#7 8 years ago

$3000-$3200 topps (if it was a game you had to have). Plus it's a lot of work and you might break even when done. (Line problem in DMD is a known/common problem, Stern replaced mine on AVLE but I wouldn't count on any free replacements at this point)
I sold my perfect X-Pro with cliffys for $3700 to my brother.

#8 8 years ago

$2500 would make sense

Anything above $3000 is a mistake IMO

Just pay $3500-$3750 for a pristine stock HUO example instead

#10 8 years ago

You won't make a dime when you go to sell it if you pay more than $2800 or so.

Difficult game to move at $3500 for a HUO. Why would someone want a beater?

#11 8 years ago

I bought a routed machine in near perfect (literally) condition for $3250. At 3900 the guy is smoking crack. $2800 sounds right to me.

#12 8 years ago

Still waiting on a call. Game's not terrible. Needs some love though. I may try $2,800.00 if not no worries to me. There is a Family Guy in great shape cosmetically but was in tilt and ball search mode for the 10 minutes i was there as well as an elviskicking 2 to the shooter lane. Thanks for the input guys.

#13 8 years ago

You can replace the broken Wolverine figure with the newton ball mod. The rest looks fine except for the mushroomed magnets. Those are a bitch to replace from what I've heard. It is a great game and tons of fun. Just doesn't seem to get a lot of love.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

You can replace the broken Wolverine figure with the newton ball mod. The rest looks fine except for the mushroomed magnets. Those are a bitch to replace from what I've heard. It is a great game and tons of fun. Just doesn't seem to get a lot of love.

Magnets were tough to replace until I bought some oversized pliers. Well worth it to replace them and they are pretty cheap. I wouldn't pay over 3200 for that game, but I own an Xmen so of course I'm biased

#15 8 years ago

I saw this game and played it a few weeks ago. No way its worth what he is asking. It was in nice playing condition last summer. Good luck on your purchase!

#16 8 years ago

Mushroomed magnets on Xmen are easy to replace (not true for many titles like SM and RBION though). When I bought my Xmen I swapped out both of the magnets - mushroomed badly enough to have to go through the top of the playfield - in about 15 minutes.

#17 8 years ago

Should I buy replacement hex nuts too or do the old ones work fine?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-on-route and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.