(Topic ID: 34444)

X-Men Pro Gameplay Video by Shanetastic! 1.04 Code

By shanetastic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shanetastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I found that I could stick my camera up above my machine to get a PAPA style overhead view of my X-Men Pro. It will be evident almost immediately that this is not PAPA style gameplay

My main goal was to get some danger room on film, but it didn't quite happen this time...

An unfortunate Weapon X multiball drain early in the game hurt me a bit. Magneto multiball started before I started all of the heroes.

I will start filming all of my X-Men gameplay and eventually I will have a great game to post. Until then, here is what I have.

I suggest setting the video to 1080p before watching. Oh yeah, the thumbnail may look like the video is sideways, but it should be upright when you view it.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

It says private video

Fixed. Sorry!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Nice vide! I'm liking the new 1.04 code on my XMenPro quite a bit. Moving in the right direction and can't wait for more updates.

Thanks!

I also like the direction the code is going. A lot more action!

#7 11 years ago

Yeah... there was a lot of pressure on me with that camera going. I will try again tonight!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from TomF:

I like what you have done with the lighting, very cool.

Thanks. I mapped it out for someone already, so if you are interested I can send you a copy. Akumazeto also did his up very nice. I believe he sent his mapping to cointaker and they use it for their xmen kit.

1 week later
#21 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

During STORM mode does your entire playfield lighting turn off?
It's impossible to see the ball when every lamp is out for a period of time except the bright honking backglass. After a few seconds the blue flashers and yellow flashers go off, but it doesn't take but a few seconds to lose your ball!
I don't know why this was changed from the previous version...

Yeah, all of the lights do turn off for a couple seconds. It is a bit distracting for sure, especially if you are playing with the lights off. Hopefully fixed in next update...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shanetastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-gameplay-video-by-shanetastic-104-code?tu=shanetastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.