Here is my pro/con list:
- Perfect Cabinet and backglass.
- All plastics looks to be in great shape (one of the sling plastics had broken, so it is down to one spare now.)
- No switch errors that I could see. (the only service notices were all for unused switches)
- Low plays (according to the owner).
- There is a vertical line stuck on on the DMD, and a single dot in another location.
- There is missing paint and the start of wear around the scoop
- The back of wolverine is pretty much totally cracked around the bracket. Honestly, I am not sure what is holding him on...
- The auto launch was having difficulty launch the balls.
- It was purchased by a landscaping company and kept in their showroom/shop building for staff and customers. However, this building has no A/C, so it was pretty hot in there when I went to check it out. Not the 34C outside, but definitely warm.
- It also hasn't ever been cleaned, so it is really dirty. I haven't ever had to clean a table this dirty, so I don't know how much work it would be. The dirt also wan't super even, so I am not sure it that is the playfield dimpling, or just how the dirt gets deposited. However, under the dirt the playfield looks to be in good shape.
I know it is difficult to say without pictures, but does anyone have any advice for me? Right now I am leaning towards picking it up, since it's a pretty fun table for a decent price.