(Topic ID: 34125)

X-Men Pro 1.04 update

By dav8515

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shanetastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Overall I like the update. I tried medium and hard hero mode start. I kinda like the medium setting, but I am not anywhere near as hardcore as many of you. Most of the time, I just like to drink beer and flail away. I may try a few more games on the hard setting before I make my mind up. I enjoy the craziness of stacking many of the heroes together. Yeah, it ends up being a hodgepodge mismash of sounds and lights with all the modes running, but they sure are purdy lights.

During my last game with all defaults, I got to danger room, completed 4 enemies and finished up with a 254,994,820. I can honestly say that I had honest to goodness FUN playing it for the first time.

My biggest complaint is that as hero modes are starting or finishing up when you hit the scoop for villains, you may not have enough time to choose before it times out because the mode animations take precedence over the villain select screen and the timer does not pause. The timer should at least pause during this time. Maybe I could just look at the playfield inserts to make my selection instead of waiting to see the DMD selection screen.

I would also like to have combos!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shanetastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-104-update?tu=shanetastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.