Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by vcloverjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lol-poster-jpg_174800.jpg
    slap-1.jpg
    monkey-slap.jpg
    xmen-2.jpg
    xmen-1.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Where are they?!?!

#2 11 years ago

WhyIAWDAH!

#3 11 years ago

GRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee

#4 11 years ago

I knew it, knew it...

#5 11 years ago

This is the only thing close to pictures.

xmen-1.jpgxmen-1.jpg xmen-2.jpgxmen-2.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Damn....ya got me again!

#7 11 years ago

OH COME ON!!!!!, I only clicked because I THOUGHT THEY WERE HERE

#8 11 years ago

Booooo!!!!

#10 11 years ago

me too, hooked like a fish ;,((( I doubt i;ll b this restless when the game actually get delivered to my house..

I just want to see the art... and layout.. cm'on already..

#11 11 years ago

Blurry playfield pics should be up in a few minutes.

#12 11 years ago

Everyone will see the real pics soon. I believe the LEs are supposed to ship at the end of this month.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Blurry playfield pics should be up in a few minutes.

bring em

#14 11 years ago

Cab art looks pretty good for Stern.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

Everyone will see the real pics soon. I believe the LEs are supposed to ship at the end of this month.

Cm'on the end of JUNE ???? Serious?? or just fooling??? I heard September 1 2012 as the release date...

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from PAOK:

Goughs417 said:Everyone will see the real pics soon. I believe the LEs are supposed to ship at the end of this month.
    Cm'on the end of JUNE ???? Serious?? or just fooling??? I heard September 1 2012 as the release date...

Well...been rumored pics yesterday, today. I'm not buying that the game is shipping in 3 weeks crap when I don't even know what I'm buying.
    I do know the code will not be complete when it ships. That is Smooth Jimmie's Lock of the Week.

#17 11 years ago

My info this morning was they would be out today.

Just this evening my current info is they will be out Thursday at some point.

In a great new move by Stern, they want everything complete, pics, all info in the press release and all models shown all at once for customers to see and know up front. That's the latest word, don't shoot the messenger I'm just reporting for y'all.
    I haven't seen the pics and want to see them as bad as everyone else.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from PAOK:

Goughs417 said:Everyone will see the real pics soon. I believe the LEs are supposed to ship at the end of this month.

Yup, end of June.

Sept is Avengers by Gomez. Shazam !

#19 11 years ago

That's just what I have heard from a reliable source! He has seen it and that the LEs will ship before the pro editions. Who knows what will happen.

#20 11 years ago

The photos says it all, that is a finished cabinet with the playfield removed so that shows that it's in full production.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

The photos says it all, that is a finished cabinet with the playfield removed so that shows that it's in full production.

Ship it!

#22 11 years ago

I hate you I Hate you I Hate you! you even got me to click. Yes Shipping is expected to start End of June/First Week of July For LE's

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Where are they?!?!

You Bas***d,no fn pics still

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Goughs417 said:The photos says it all, that is a finished cabinet with the playfield removed so that shows that it's in full production.
    Ship it!

Absolutly! I can't wait to play it! Three great pins in row coming out of the Stern camp...what is this world coming to and of course just when pinball is making a come back those stupid Mayans had to end there calander!

#25 11 years ago

Doh! Another sleepless night for me, I can't take it!

#26 11 years ago

If there is one thing that we've learned from watching Stern releases and how they are handled, you can never rely on rumors of a date when pics are going to be released.

#27 11 years ago

Going to play some pinball, this sucks... Sure Gary is LHAO

#28 11 years ago

That's just wrong man.

#29 11 years ago

Hey Rob!
    High Five... To your face!

monkey-slap.jpgmonkey-slap.jpg

Not cool man... Not cool.

#31 11 years ago

Hey Gary, You think we could see those pictures.

slap-1.jpgslap-1.jpg

Sorry for asking...

#32 11 years ago

Just got off the phone with Gary and he said they decided not to do X-Men. Instead they went with the Miley Cyrus movie LOL.

lol-poster-jpg_174800.jpglol-poster-jpg_174800.jpg

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from vcloverjr:

Sorry for asking...

I think he's still mad at my "Photo Hut" pic in the X-Men thread...

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from sb80:

Just got off the phone with Gary and he said they decided not to do X-Men. Instead they went with the Miley Cyrus movie LOL.

A cell Phone that dials itself and lights up is the main playfield toy.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

A cell Phone that dials itself and lights up is the main playfield toy.

Its actually a Demi Moore doll that does whip-its and then passes out.

#36 11 years ago

Too cruel Rob!

#37 11 years ago

I am still hoping that Stern is watching the various forums and re-thinking that maybe they should do a premium (really hoping they do a premium = pro looking cabinet and backglass with the LE full featured playfield) - I know wishful thinking.

#38 11 years ago

Trolled hard.

#40 11 years ago

I'm bringing the pot of boiling oil up to a nice warm 146 degree temperature . . . who is getting the rope to tie up Rob?

#41 11 years ago

Yes!!!!!!

No!!!!!!!

#43 11 years ago

Hope the news / Pics of X-MEN doesn't get put off until next week because of the attention that WOZ is getting at E3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.