Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    007.JPG
    006.JPG
    005.JPG
    004.JPG
    003.JPG
    001.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Trent dropped it off an hour ago. I won't get it to the basement and set up for a few hours yet...but at least its here. I noticed the tournament button is not included. Will have to order that I guess.

001.JPG001.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG

#2 11 years ago

That cab looks great. Colors are awesome on both of these LEs.

#3 11 years ago

I really like the art on the Magnetos.

#4 11 years ago

Looks sweet. It is a fun pin. The left orbit to the 3rd flipper has great flow to the left ramp. My back speakers don't work ether dose coasterguys , let us now if your work.

#5 11 years ago

Love that red with all the art. Hope you get it setup and playing soon!

#6 11 years ago

I actually prefer the Magneto colors and art better than the Woverine, although they both look really nice.

#7 11 years ago

Congrats on your new toy!

#8 11 years ago

score. enjoy.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Billmelater:

I actually prefer the Magneto colors and art better than the Woverine, although they both look really nice.

Exactly how I feel. Congrats to the OP! These are the first pics I've seen of someone getting their Magneto. Looks friggin' sweet!

#10 11 years ago

Does Wolverine do anything? He doesn't move does he?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Looks sweet. It is a fun pin. The left orbit to the 3rd flipper has great flow to the left ramp. My back speakers don't work ether dose coasterguys , let us now if your work.

So tou just have sound from the sub? That sucks tatman but sure stern will get it fixed for you.

#12 11 years ago

Any chance of some video? Surprised there hasn't been more.

Are the leg bolts black?

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Does Wolverine do anything? He doesn't move does he?

He slices your face off if you look at him funny

#14 11 years ago

NEATO! ....MAG-NEATO...har har har har harrrrrrr

Trent - get these mofos out to CA!

#15 11 years ago

Any chance of some video? Surprised there hasn't been more.
    Are the leg bolts black?

Yes, and they lose their black on the edges pretty quick from being bolted on, even with a six point socket.

005.JPG005.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG

#16 11 years ago

Me too! This game is fast. I'm impressed. The magneto lock works fine on this one. Got a lot to learn thats for sure. I'll also finally give kudos to Stern for the best playfield quality I've seen on any of their recent games! Lots of clearcoat and its all nearly as smooth as glass. I'm gonna clean up all the debris now and then get into some serious game playing. Unfortunately I have no video capabilities, but the playfield etc is the same as those videos posted earlier (I think).

008.JPG008.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG

#17 11 years ago

Very nice, can't wait for my Magneto

#18 11 years ago

I think I like the wolverine back glass better still but that trim and side cab art looks awesome!!!!

#19 11 years ago

Magneto looks fantastic, thanks for sharing the pictures and enjoy the game!

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Billmelater:

I totally agree. The Magneto cabinet/backglass combo is the most visually striking of the three, although the Pro is close. Not a knock on Wolvie cabinet, which looks awesome as well, it's just the Magneto *really* looks amazing.

Either of the three XM's are easily the best looking backglass/cabinet combos Stern has ever produced.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

I totally agree. The Magneto cabinet/backglass combo is the most visually striking of the three, although the Pro is close. Not a knock on Wolvie cabinet, which looks awesome as well, it's just the Magneto *really* looks amazing.
    Either of the three XM's are easily the best looking backglass/cabinet combos Stern has ever produced.

Really?? I think the red trim clashes with the P/F. Pro is best!

#22 11 years ago

HOT!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! I think mine's gonna be a few weeks out.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

Clashes? No, compliments! Red & Blue work together perfectly.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

Red does not clash with blue in the world of comic books. In fact, in comic land, the two colors actually pair better than any other color combination ever attempted.

But yeah, it's a preference thing. I think they're, all three, Stern's best offerings to date, by far.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

Uh oh..dont sell Superman.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Glad to hear you say this since your tastes are the closest to mine I've ever seen. Now what do you mean by the back speakers don't work? You only get sound from the sub? It's likely just a wiring problem if so. The subs in these things aren't crossed over so based on the impedance of the sub you could wire the back box or fix the wiring in parallel or series etc. If you want I could help you with this.

Is the sub in this the standard 8"? And is it 4 or 8 ohms? (usually says on the speaker).

#27 11 years ago

TATs and Mine are both not getting any sound from the cabinet speakers. All connections look Exactly like AC DC sitting next to it. Sound and voice can be heard but only thru the cabinet sub.

#28 11 years ago

Mag looks great! I don't think it clashes with the playfield at all.

All you Canadians and mid west guys are getting the early scores; mine is still sitting in a loading area in Kansas City . . . waiting for South East Truckers to pick it up. I'm planning an unboxing party next weekend; I hope it gets here in time for the party! LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-magneto-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.