• Latest reply 9 years ago by Deez
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Um Yeah.jpg
tron-encom-glass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

X-Men LE is the best and is still my favorite title. The spinning disc and magnets add an element of randomness and keep you on your toes the entire time, plus ramps and third flipper are a huge plus. Also the theme-I am a big Marvel fan. Best bang for your buck- Ummmm Yeah.

Um Yeah.jpgUm Yeah.jpg

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

A Rolling Stones LE is on Ebay. Likely less than $5500, or around that for a reserve price on EBay. I enjoy mine. I recommend it after the XMENLE and Avengers HULK. The wife plays the RSLE lately. Keeping her occupied. Always a good thing. Mick still rocks 50 years later....as old as the Ford Mustang...LOL.
Dual flipper buttons are a mind bender.....and I hope will keep me from getting Alzheimer's "Oldtimers" too soon. The dual flipper hit/save choice combination must require a different part of my brain as any other due to the ball save dual flipper feature on the LE. Easy, fun and different. The music adds to the gameplay too.

That is funny I was going to post the same thing. It is a fun game and it is really fast. I would say it is one of the fastest next to Star Trek, especially the power ball. I am glad you found one-and I am glad I kept mine. The LE with the double flipper buttons is hard to get used to but is really unique and entertaining. It also seems to be a rare title, with under 100 estimated ever made. Mick on the stick-Rocks! I really like moving targets. Next to X-Men LE The Rolling Stones LE is my choice for LE bang for your buck category.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-the-best-value-le?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.