Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by HB_GAMER
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Damnit, I cannot beat this game! Still don’t have a uniform approach to Magneto. And I suck at Weapon X MB too. I’m a decent player. Top score around 300M without finishing the game (This seems good, but I don’t know). Been getting scores in the mid 100Ms regularly lately, usually without Danger Room (gotten there maybe 5 times? Dark Phoenix ONCE. How the hell do you get Dark Phoenix!?) And is there an ultimate Wizard Mode?
Anyone have any good techniques to whip this games ass? I do want to play better, but the MBs are hectic (and can shit down that right orbit shit) and maybe I just suck.

You aren't alone buddy. Had this game 7+ years. Been to Danger Room maybe 3-4 times (never getting far into it) and have still never seen Dark Phoenix. Magneto remains a mystery. Weapon X is usually the thing stopping me from Danger Room. I know HOW to finish it...I just rarely do. You probably already know the trick...but just in case not, watch for the arrows at the bottom of the display and shoot the shots on that side of the playfield. That helps you progress through Weapon X much faster. But it still kicks my butt usually, LOL.

Still an amazing, underappreciated, undervalued, underrated game. It kicks my butt and even though I have trouble getting to the wizard modes, it never feels unfair when doing it. Love it.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

On Weapon X try to shoot the faster flashing arrows.Less number of hits are required to beat it.
Also try to have The scoop lit for free time or add a ball if needed.

Interesting...never noticed the faster flashing arrows. They must correspond to the arrows on the display. I totally missed that...will be easier to look for than looking up at the DMD!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-sound-replacement-package?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.