Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by HB_GAMER
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 4 years ago

Damnit, I cannot beat this game! Still don’t have a uniform approach to Magneto. And I suck at Weapon X MB too. I’m a decent player. Top score around 300M without finishing the game (This seems good, but I don’t know). Been getting scores in the mid 100Ms regularly lately, usually without Danger Room (gotten there maybe 5 times? Dark Phoenix ONCE. How the hell do you get Dark Phoenix!?) And is there an ultimate Wizard Mode?

Anyone have any good techniques to whip this games ass? I do want to play better, but the MBs are hectic (and can shit down that right orbit shit) and maybe I just suck.

#109 4 years ago

I’ve played an equal amount with stacking on and off. Finishing the game without stacking must take an entire day.

About EBs:

1) you light one for finishing night crawler. Then I’m not sure.
2) Completing 4 heroes? Or does Wolvie have to be one of them?
3) Completing Magneto and a certain # of villains?

Any others?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-sound-replacement-package?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.