Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by HB_GAMER
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

After watching the video it made me think of a suggestion.

Give us a woman's voice that says "Shoot again" when you get the Dazzler shoot again animation. It makes no sense that she skates by...shows up with mic in hand and we get gruff Wolvie growling "Shoot Again!". I still shake my head wondering what they were thinking when making this game. I remember going through other SAM games for awhile and looking for a female "Shoot Again" and all I found was Chole on 24 and a female voice on TRON (which sounded to processed / computerized). Really, almost any female voice (that is supposed to sound like Dazzler) saying "shoot again" should be an improvement.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

+1 vote for DAZZLER replacement on the SHOOT AGAIN. That's the one callout that actually bothers me. You could grab a TRON ROM or 24 ROM and extract the sound byte with pinball browser (older version) and it would be easy to insert in your XMEN.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll try this out later today. I'm also looking at Text-to-Speech options as well.

Chloe...it sounds better than I remember it being when I tried it in my game. It makes way more sense than Wolvie saying it, but I would think another choice would be better (which is why I didn't add the Chloe back in my later tries of tinkering with the sounds)....text to speech possible or even asking someone you know to do it.

....or a voice actress on fiver:

https://www.fiverr.com/purplethorne/be-a-voice-actress-for-your-project-show-or-game?context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=2&ref_ctx_id=5da98360-892a-4f42-ad22-34d73e619623&funnel=86a6b954-1720-4d2a-b5b5-1aca2f1f99e4

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-sound-replacement-package?tu=DugFreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.