1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by javagrind888
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 months ago

not sure how i missed or forgot about this thread, but ill give it a try over the weekend on my magneto le

#102 3 months ago

It's so much better, love the songs

#103 3 months ago

Love the sound mod. We were trying to figure out all the 80's and 90s rock songs on it, can't place them all.

Do you have a list?

#104 3 months ago

Glad you are enjoying it! They're not all 80s/90s!

Cyclops - Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
Iceman - Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Phoenix - Shatter Me - Lindsey Sterling
Rogue - Layla - Eric Clapton
Wolverine - Last Resort - Papa Roach
Beast - Symphony 40 - Mozart
Gambit - Cochise - Audioslave

Brotherhood MB - Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
Hellfire Club MB - Some Epic song by Within Temptation - I can't remember and don't have that song saved
Sabertooth - I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Omega Red - Russian Roulette - 10 Years
Juggernaut - Got the Life - Korn
Shadow King - Mudshovel - Staind

I think that's all of them.

#105 3 months ago

Damnit, I cannot beat this game! Still don’t have a uniform approach to Magneto. And I suck at Weapon X MB too. I’m a decent player. Top score around 300M without finishing the game (This seems good, but I don’t know). Been getting scores in the mid 100Ms regularly lately, usually without Danger Room (gotten there maybe 5 times? Dark Phoenix ONCE. How the hell do you get Dark Phoenix!?) And is there an ultimate Wizard Mode?

Anyone have any good techniques to whip this games ass? I do want to play better, but the MBs are hectic (and can shit down that right orbit shit) and maybe I just suck.

#106 3 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Damnit, I cannot beat this game! Still don’t have a uniform approach to Magneto. And I suck at Weapon X MB too. I’m a decent player. Top score around 300M without finishing the game (This seems good, but I don’t know). Been getting scores in the mid 100Ms regularly lately, usually without Danger Room (gotten there maybe 5 times? Dark Phoenix ONCE. How the hell do you get Dark Phoenix!?) And is there an ultimate Wizard Mode?
Anyone have any good techniques to whip this games ass? I do want to play better, but the MBs are hectic (and can shit down that right orbit shit) and maybe I just suck.

You aren't alone buddy. Had this game 7+ years. Been to Danger Room maybe 3-4 times (never getting far into it) and have still never seen Dark Phoenix. Magneto remains a mystery. Weapon X is usually the thing stopping me from Danger Room. I know HOW to finish it...I just rarely do. You probably already know the trick...but just in case not, watch for the arrows at the bottom of the display and shoot the shots on that side of the playfield. That helps you progress through Weapon X much faster. But it still kicks my butt usually, LOL.

Still an amazing, underappreciated, undervalued, underrated game. It kicks my butt and even though I have trouble getting to the wizard modes, it never feels unfair when doing it. Love it.

#107 3 months ago

On Weapon X try to shoot the faster flashing arrows.Less number of hits are required to beat it.
Also try to have The scoop lit for free time or add a ball if needed.

#108 3 months ago
Quoted from bballfan:

On Weapon X try to shoot the faster flashing arrows.Less number of hits are required to beat it.
Also try to have The scoop lit for free time or add a ball if needed.

Interesting...never noticed the faster flashing arrows. They must correspond to the arrows on the display. I totally missed that...will be easier to look for than looking up at the DMD!

#109 3 months ago

I’ve played an equal amount with stacking on and off. Finishing the game without stacking must take an entire day.

About EBs:

1) you light one for finishing night crawler. Then I’m not sure.
2) Completing 4 heroes? Or does Wolvie have to be one of them?
3) Completing Magneto and a certain # of villains?

Any others?

#110 3 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Glad you are enjoying it! They're not all 80s/90s!
Cyclops - Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
Iceman - Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Phoenix - Shatter Me - Lindsey Sterling
Rogue - Layla - Eric Clapton
Wolverine - Last Resort - Papa Roach
Beast - Symphony 40 - Mozart
Gambit - Cochise - Audioslave
Brotherhood MB - Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
Hellfire Club MB - Some Epic song by Within Temptation - I can't remember and don't have that song saved
Sabertooth - I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Omega Red - Russian Roulette - 10 Years
Juggernaut - Got the Life - Korn
Shadow King - Mudshovel - Staind
I think that's all of them.

Thanks! Sending this to my buddy as some of these we knew but just couldn't place!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside