2012-10-04_22.15.30_(Large).jpg
CIMG1371.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#322 11 years ago

X-Men #33 landed at my house yesterday. Put it next to Tron..... Maybe it was mistake, Tron colors look completely lifeless next to this thing! That being said, I think I'm about 98% good.

2 minor issues:

1. The fluorescent light in the backglass does not work. Switch bulb with Tron, and it works in the Tron, so it's not a bulb issue.

2. The cover on the blue led bulb next to the wolverine VLK keeps popping off. I'll hit it with a dab of super glue later today. This is exceedingly minor, maybe I should have said 99.5% good....

First impressions..... Wow, beautiful lights and fast as hell. Fun shots too! And I have a pin with a real backglass now! Yesterday was busy, so I don't think I got more than 20 or 30 plays on it. I'll attack it a lot more tonight. And I'll have pics later too!

#331 11 years ago

Does this count as a problem? Drove into work in the city today, brought wife along. I'm all done with work, text her..... no response.... call her no response.... Start walking to parking garage and car..... my spidy sense starts tingling. Lecherously peer into the nail salon.... BAMPF! There she is!

Now I'm waiting for her to finish so I can go home and play x-men. Yep, I say it's a problem!!!

#375 11 years ago

High Score issue. I went into the software adjustments and brought all the highscores down, so my family could start racking up some initials and get into the game, however, it didn't change any of the factory high scores, and even after scoring above # that I set, it still won't let me put in my initials.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Glenn

#407 11 years ago

Fixed my backlight issue! Determined that there was no power to the ballast, so started checking wiring. Found in the bottom cabinet that the connector had come undone. I love the simple fixes! I really like the backglass. I think the art work and lighting are fantastic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-problems-please-post-them-here?tu=worldofglenn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.