2012-10-04_22.15.30_(Large).jpg
CIMG1371.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c3trey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

Out of the box, I was 100% working w/ no stuck balls or wolvie switch issues. However, sometime in the first night of play the features associated with the 8 driver board stopped working. Thankfully, none of them are strictly necessary for gameplay. (Nightcrawlers and color changing GI relays.)

I'll take the opportunity to mention that I've gotten exceptional support from Stern and also Trent at Tilt. Within 15 minutes of dropping an initial email, I'd heard from both of them and I had a call from Chas to verify the troubleshooting I'd done. The likely replacements are on the way. I'd encourage anyone having issues to make contact; I'm very impressed.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I have, I am honestly stumped, it will not hold the ball behind the posts for any "lock", neither the first one or the 2nd go around when the "lock" functions are lit. Everythig mechanically that I can see is working fine, it just will not hold a ball behind the Magneto lock posts no matter what it,always just releases the ball back out.

This is what happens during a two player game when a previous player has locked 3 balls and you are only locking your first, etc. I'd verify the ball trough and Magneto lock switches are working. If not, the game may believe that balls are already in the Magneto lock and believe it has to serve you out of it. Just a theory.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Right when you start the game, the first round of hitting Magneto, no balls are ever locked up there for that correct, it just registers and drops them? Then once you go through that once then you can start to light the locks and that is where it will hold 1,2,3 and then 4th to drop them down for multiball correct?

Nope. Fresh game, straight off of the plunge, first ball to Magneto stays in the lock and a fresh ball is auto-plunged. Same w/ second and third, and fourth starts multi. Second Mags works the same way, but I believe you have to hit the lock targets to light the locks in between. If the lock isn't lit and you hit Rogue, it drops a ball back out as per your description. (I think...going by memory.)

#37 11 years ago

I should have mentioned that you have the option to start the multi at two or three ball by bashing the captive(s) instead of hitting the locks, but I don't think that matters for bemmett's situation.

#344 11 years ago

Yes to a slow Phoenix shot sometimes coming around the loop instead of locking (though not to Rogue that I've seen) and yes to being able to the backbox key after turned.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c3trey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-problems-please-post-them-here?tu=c3trey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.