2012-10-04_22.15.30_(Large).jpg
CIMG1371.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HB_GAMER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#825 11 years ago

Got Magneto 123 this past on 12/19. Shaker installed.
A little disc vibration and noise but not bad yet.
After a few games and a power cycle half the DMD went out. A replacement should be here on XMas Eve.
tonight (12/23) a Magneto ball lock post launched like a rocket, (not easy to put back) so far no Wolverine or ramp issues.

Magneto seems to not lock 4 balls and often releases balls unexpectedly. Also, when balls do lock the Machine looses the ball and it goes into search mode until both balls are released.
Shooter lane is starting to chip and return is starting to lift.

Trying to get it right but my god, a NIB should not be this much trouble. Praying not to have the Aux card go out tomorrow so I can experience the DMD and hopefully new code.

#830 11 years ago
Quoted from chris_brim:

i bought the magneto le and the build quility was shocking striped in leg bolts backbox trim 5mm too long one side wrong size bolts used to fix boards in backbox and backbox buldged damage to artwork and nightcrawlers stuck down
but stern were on the ball in getting this sorted sent me new art work and some goodies for the inconvinience
my spinning disk has also started banging is there a factory fix for this if not i can always just re bush it

I had a snag on the sticker on the inside of the backglass as well as as a leg that had scratches on it as it was not in the corrugated when shipped.

2 months later
#833 11 years ago

I seem to have the rebound bumpers hitting the ball funny and the ball pops up and hits the glass on occasion. Anyone else experience this and is there a fix?

11 years later
#841 12 days ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

The scene where Magneto is destroying whatever is 3 different scenes and is always just on the 1st ball.
Nuclear Sub, MRI building, and I forget it has a bunch of waving flags.

I noticed it went away after upgrading to the new sound package. Did you upgrade?

#842 12 days ago

Just played a few, man it has its moments when it’s on your side.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HB_GAMER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-problems-please-post-them-here?tu=HB_GAMER and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.