2012-10-04_22.15.30_(Large).jpg
CIMG1371.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG
There are 842 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 17.
#551 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I would start by checking your level both side to side and Vertical.. Then I would look and see if there are any burr's on the magnet its self. This sounds more like a mechanical then electronic issue.

The game is level and there is doc Mylar over the magnet, it seems as if the magnet does not cycle off sometimes when wolverine holds the ball. I will look into it more with the glass off.

#552 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

The game is level and there is doc Mylar over the magnet, it seems as if the magnet does not cycle off sometimes when wolverine holds the ball. I will look into it more with the glass off.

I don't know...if the magnet was holding it I don't think a nudge would knock it loose.

#553 11 years ago

Those in the know, any word on the software update?

#554 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

"Early next week." That is what "those in the know" have been saying for the past 3 weeks.

#555 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I knew for a fact that the code wasn't going to be released until the week starting 8/6 but I wasn't allowed to say anything.
The code for the nightcrawlers wasn't complete so they buried it. Nightcrawlers will make a lot more appearances and supposedly jiggle before they drop.

#556 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

supposedly jiggle before they drop

Definition of JIGGLE
transitive verb
: to cause to move with quick little jerks or oscillating motions
intransitive verb
: to move from or as if from being jiggled

Examples of JIGGLE

Try to avoid jiggling the camera.
His belly jiggled like a bowlful of jelly.

I Cant wait for this jiggling!!! lol

#557 11 years ago

The level of jiggleosity will be high!

cyclops13.gifcyclops13.gif

#558 11 years ago

When I start a game, player player one is immediately awarded 1,110 points. I assume a switch is calibrated too sensitively, anyone have any idea which one it might be?

In multiplayer games, the second (or later) player isn't awarded these points but starts at zero as expected. Anyone know what switch might be set too tight? Or what otherwise might be causing this issue?

Thanks!

#559 11 years ago

Same thing here. However, I will take every advantage I can get on this game.

#560 11 years ago

I think u are getting credit for one of the NCs going down.

#561 11 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I think u are getting credit for one of the NCs going down.

Thanks, that appears to be exactly what it was. When I disabled them through the setup menu, the points were no longer being awarded.

#562 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't know...if the magnet was holding it I don't think a nudge would knock it loose.

I agree. Unless mag is just barley staying engaged then there is no way.. plus if mag was staying on constantly that would get super hot and blow a fuse fast.

#563 11 years ago

You know what bugs me the most about this whole thing. It all comes down to quality control. This game has everything it needs to be one of THE BEST games made. But because somebody either didn't give all of the dimensions or the correct dimensions for one toy, a whole slew of problems developed.
In case you haven't figured it out, I am talking about Wolverine.
One, how did they not realize his arm was too low and would catch a ball? A ball is 1-16". If his arm is lower than that, guess what will happen?
Two, how did they not realize his other arm would hit the iceramp? Did they not mount him in place before giving the thumbs up? Apparently not. This just blows my mind. If I did this crap in my job, I would be fired.

#564 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

You know what bugs me the most about this whole thing. It all comes down to quality control. This game has everything it needs to be one of THE BEST games made. But because somebody either didn't give all of the dimensions or the correct dimensions for one toy, a whole slew of problems developed.
One, how did they not realize his arm was too low and would catch a ball? A ball is 1-16". If his arm is lower than that, guess what will happen?
Two, how did they not realize his other arm would hit the iceramp? Did they not mount him in place before giving the thumbs up? Apparently not. This just blows my mind. If I did this crap in my job, I would be fired.

I agree with you there. I mean the figure was designed to be put in this game. It's too wide at the base (it should be no wider than the posts behind him IMO), needed to have his elbow shaved off so it didn't trap balls and he is in a pose that is sticking his claws directly in the direction that the ramp is going to. It's also not the best looking of figures. I have a Wolverine bust bank that looks a lot better than the one on the game does.

#565 11 years ago

Come on! Somebody told me the game was perfect...it just needs a little “tweaking”...

#566 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I'm not upset about it at all.

Why?

My Wolverine has been 100% perfect from day one. Registers hits perfectly. I've never had a single stuck ball...not even close. Had 3 other Pinsiders over today, played XM for 5-6 hours, never had a single issue. Ramp works perfectly and has from day 1. Ramp doesn't touch Wolverine, never has.

So, obviously they didn't catch this stuff on the first batch that went out, but they were able to correct it pretty quickly and fix it before another batch went out. I guess I was lucky, along with a bunch of other people who got higher numbers.

#567 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Come on! Somebody told me the game was perfect...it just needs a little “tweaking”...

Are you trolling Ted?

It doesn't suit you.

#568 11 years ago

What?? It's called a JOKE....hence the wink!
spockzoomin.gifspockzoomin.gif

#569 11 years ago

mnpinball said this is going to be a $10K pin by Christmas. I can't wait!

#570 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm not upset about it at all.
Why?
My Wolverine has been 100% perfect from day one. Registers hits perfectly. I've never had a single stuck ball...not even close. Had 3 other Pinsiders over today, played XM for 5-6 hours, never had a single issue. Ramp works perfectly and has from day 1. Ramp doesn't touch Wolverine, never has.
So, obviously they didn't catch this stuff on the first batch that went out, but they were able to correct it pretty quickly and fix it before another batch went out. I guess I was lucky, along with a bunch of other people who got higher numbers.

Until they incorporate the Wolverine head bulb and you have light flashing on the middle of the playfield because of is amputated elbow. I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, but it's a poorly designed figure, plane and simple.

#571 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

mnpinball said this is going to be a $10K pin by Christmas. I can't wait!

I don't get it really. Buying an LE is expensive enough. Why would I want to pay more for a second hand LE? I just wouldn't do it, no matter how good the game might be. Still, must be many that do or prices wouldn't rise!

#572 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Until they incorporate the Wolverine head bulb and you have light flashing on the middle of the playfield because of is amputated elbow. I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, but it's a poorly designed figure, plane and simple.

Other than being a bit wide and making the Beast shot slightly more difficult (cry me a river), I disagree with you.

Plane (sic) and simple.

#573 11 years ago

Agree with both RobT and DugFreez on this one. The fact they had to dremel the arm off after the fact means that the original design of the figure was wrong imo. However, like RobT I have never had any issues with Wolvie in terms of stuck balls, registering hits or the ice ramp, so its not that big of a deal to me.

#574 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Other than being a bit wide and making the Beast shot slightly more difficult (cry me a river), I disagree with you.
Plane (sic) and simple.

How can you disagree that it was poorly designed? You just said you also thought it was too wide. They had to cut his elbow off! I'm sure Stern would agree that it was poorly designed when they had to have them reworked to not be a major ball trap.

As for the claw going into the ramp. I guess it wasn't an issue for you. Congrats on that. That still doesn't make up for the fact that is was an issue for many folks and why design a figure to be reaching right in the direction that a ramp is supposed to be moving toward?

#575 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

How can you disagree that it was poorly designed? You just said you also thought it was too wide.

Just because it is wider and makes Beast a more difficult shot, and because you or I would like it to be easier that does not mean it is a bad design, assuming that is the way the designer intended it to be. It isn't like the Beast shot can't be made. Far from it. There are many shots in pinball that are way more difficult than that shot. Deal with it.

They had to cut his elbow off! I'm sure Stern would agree that it was poorly designed when they had to have them reworked to not be a major ball trap.

I can't even tell that they "cut his elbow off" on my pin. Can't see it at all. Did I mention that I've never had a single ball get caught on Wolverine? How is this a "bad design" again?

As for the claw going into the ramp. I guess it wasn't an issue for you. Congrats on that. That still doesn't make up for the fact that is was an issue for many folks and why design a figure to be reaching right in the direction that a ramp is supposed to be moving toward?

Huh?

What is your definition of "many"? Is there someone who hasn't been able to resolve this issue with a simple adjustment?

And now Wolverine is facing the wrong direction? Because a moving ramp comes in front of him?

Good God man, you act as though the world is crashing down around you with all these "bad design" issues that you perceive.

#576 11 years ago

Chances are that YOUR Wolverine has his elbow cut off if your balls aren't getting stuck. Do you think Stern said "OK...lets design a Wolverine figure and make it so the balls get stuck under his arm. We will release the first ones like that...then we will start cutting the elbows off of them so the balls won't get trapped."? No...it was designed poorly and they had to cut the elbows off to FIX the design flaw.

Also, as I stated above, if you upgrade the light in Wolverines head and it is ever incorporated in the game. You will see the light shining out of his new elbow hole brighter than through his plastic head.

Keep in mind that I have never had a ball get stuck on Wolverine either. My Wolverine has his elbow cut off. It isn't noticeable or an eye sore, but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend that it wasn't a design mistake....because it was.

As far as the claw issues go...It sounded like many had to do this "adjustment" to keep Wolverine out of the ramp. Mine still touches the ramp when it starts to make it's return visit, but it doesn't effect anything. People have posted that their Wolverine figures even had multiple holes put in the back of him from where they tried to mount and remount him to get him out of the ramp. Wouldn't having his arm not pointed directly at the ramp have prevented this? Sure it would have, but it was designed poorly.

This figure was custom made for the game....why should there be ANY issues with it? If you feel the need to justify your purchase by pretending that everything is as perfect as it can be...go right ahead, but it's pretty hard to argue that the figure was poorly designed when they had to grind part of it off to make it work.

#577 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Chances are that YOUR Wolverine has his elbow cut off if your balls aren't getting stuck. Do you think Stern said "OK...lets design a Wolverine figure and make it so the balls get stuck under his arm. We will release the first ones like that...then we will start cutting the elbows off of them so the balls won't get trapped."? No...it was designed poorly and they had to cut the elbows off to FIX the design flaw.
Also, as I stated above, if you upgrade the light in Wolverines head and it is ever incorporated in the game. You will see the light shining out of his new elbow hole brighter than through his plastic head.
Keep in mind that I have never had a ball get stuck on Wolverine either. My Wolverine has his elbow cut off. It isn't noticeable or an eye sore, but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend that it wasn't a design mistake....because it was.
As far as the claw issues go...It sounded like many had to do this "adjustment" to keep Wolverine out of the ramp. Mine still touches the ramp when it starts to make it's return visit, but it doesn't effect anything. People have posted that their Wolverine figures even had multiple holes put in the back of him from where they tried to mount and remount him to get him out of the ramp. Wouldn't having his arm not pointed directly at the ramp have prevented this? Sure it would have, but it was designed poorly.
This figure was custom made for the game....why should there be ANY issues with it? If you feel the need to justify your purchase by pretending that everything is as perfect as it can be...go right ahead, but it's pretty hard to argue that the figure was poorly designed when they had to grind part of it off to make it work.

I think you're confusing the loud voices of 2-3 people with "many". They make 550 machines, 5-10 people have a problem and now it's an epidemic. My wolverine has never had an issue, never a ball stuck, was not cut off at the elbow, and mine was shipped the very first day the game was released which proves they didnt make changes after the fact by the time they made mine.

I would like to note that even though I can generally make the beast shot as is, I would like a thinner wolverine that doesn't protrude beyond the post behind him anyway. I think the wider it is on that area the better as it is a dangerous area to have the ball loose.

#578 11 years ago

I think the Wolverine toy is just fine - I really dont have a problem making the beast shot - fun shot to hit. I think why I am so much better at TRON is becuase I am better with the right flipper and TRON is a right flipper game but I think that is why I can hit the beast shot. I actually have a harder time dialing into Pheonix and Iceman. I always hit the post between those to shots and it is a SDTM return.

I have no problem that they cut off part of the arm on Wolverine - I couldn't tell until I read it here and felt under his arm. Williams actually cut off the feet on the MB Dracula toy after it was designed - I don't see anyone compaining about that or calling it a design flaw...

#579 11 years ago

It's a design flaw...

Head_2.gifHead_2.gif

#580 11 years ago

It was a big enough of an issue that my distributor brought it up when I picked up my machine. He told me to keep a look out for Wolverines claws getting in the ramps path. That was on July 21...so it was a know issue to him by then. I have never made any claims to any epidemic. I merely stated that it was poorly designed. Your post mentioning that the claws are not an issue for many is assuming that everyone that buys a pinball machine is a member of and posts to pinside. They may have started mounting them differently at the factory also. My argument is just that it was a bad pose to have him in and they didn't think things out well (aka poorly designed).

As for your Wolverine...I'm guessing you are a very lucky person (no ball traps)...or your Wolverine does have his elbow hacked off and you don't even know it.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me, my point is that it is a design flaw. Stern knows it was designed poorly. They have corrected the ball trap issue by old school "cut it off" methods. That doesn't change the fact that it was poorly designed. Keep in mind the picture posted is Stern's work...not mine. Fixed: yes, Noticeable: no, Poorly Designed: YES!

DSC03712.JPGDSC03712.JPG

#581 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It was a big enough of an issue that my distributor brought it up when I picked up my machine. He told me to keep a look out for Wolverines claws getting in the ramps path. That was on July 21...so it was a know issue to him by then. I have never made any claims to any epidemic. I merely stated that it was poorly designed. Your post mentioning that the claws are not an issue for many is assuming that everyone that buys a pinball machine is a member of and posts to pinside. They may have started mounting them differently at the factory also. My argument is just that it was a bad pose to have him in and they didn't think things out well (aka poorly designed).
As for your Wolverine...I'm guessing you are a very lucky person (no ball traps)...or your Wolverine does have his elbow hacked off and you don't even know it.
Either way, it doesn't matter to me, my point is that it is a design flaw. Stern knows it was designed poorly. They have corrected the ball trap issue by old school "cut it off" methods. That doesn't change the fact that it was poorly designed. Keep in mind the picture posted is Stern's work...not mine. Fixed: yes, Noticeable: no, Poorly Designed: YES!

Cant disagree!

#582 11 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I think the Wolverine toy is just fine - I really dont have a problem making the beast shot - fun shot to hit. I think why I am so much better at TRON is becuase I am better with the right flipper and TRON is a right flipper game but I think that is why I can hit the beast shot. I actually have a harder time dialing into Pheonix and Iceman. I always hit the post between those to shots and it is a SDTM return.
I have no problem that they cut off part of the arm on Wolverine - I couldn't tell until I read it here and felt under his arm. Williams actually cut off the feet on the MB Dracula toy after it was designed - I don't see anyone compaining about that or calling it a design flaw...

If that was the case....than I will say it "Dracula on Monster Bash was originally designed poorly." See, no big deal. No one saying it ruined the game. Just stating a fact. You don't design a figure just to hack off a part that doesn't work.

Some folks are saying Wolverine wasn't designed poorly and I really don't see how you could say that and mean it. The elbow is proof of that. The other issues can be argued, but the fact that Stren had to have someone cut off part of the figure shows that it was poorly designed.

#583 11 years ago

Good God Dug, give it a rest already! Bad design this, bad design that, blah blah blah "stick head in sand about it" blah blah blah.

#584 11 years ago

So are you saying every wolverine bash toy has an elbow cut to allow for ball clearance? I played my friends and don't recall seeing the elbow cut for clearance....

#585 11 years ago

These toys are not made to Miltary Mil standard specifications (they are just cheap toys) - so there is probably some tolernace in the mounting and where the holes are drilled. That probably means some worked and some didn't. To avoid the problem all together I figure Stern decided at some point in producion to cut the arms and solve the problem from that point foreward.

#586 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Good God Dug, give it a rest already! Bad design this, bad design that, blah blah blah "stick head in sand about it" blah blah blah.

So I'm right and all of a sudden you want ME to give it a rest?

Go back and look at the thread. Someone mentioned that the thing they disliked most on the game was the Woverine toy. I just agreed that it was poorly designed. Then everyone has to show up and say "It's perfect! Mine works! Nothing wrong with mine!".

If you have no problems with your Wolvie, that's great. I have mine adjusted now and I don't have a big problem with it, but I'm also not so much in denial that I can't see that they messed up when making the figure.

So you admit that it was designed poorly (at least the elbow being a ball trap) and I will give it the rest it deserves.

#587 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

So I'm right and all of a sudden you want ME to give it a rest?
Go back and look at the thread. Someone mentioned that the thing they disliked most on the game was the Woverine toy. I just agreed that it was poorly designed. Then everyone has to show up and say "It's perfect! Mine works! Nothing wrong with mine!".
If you have no problems with your Wolvie, that's great. I have mine adjusted now and I don't have a big problem with it, but I'm also not so much in denial that I can't see that they messed up when making the figure.
So you admit that it was designed poorly (at least the elbow being a ball trap) and I will give it the rest it deserves.

lol!

This is pathetic. Seriously.

#588 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So are you saying every wolverine bash toy has an elbow cut to allow for ball clearance? I played my friends and don't recall seeing the elbow cut for clearance....

You don't see it when it is mounted, but as you can see from the picture...it defiantly wasn't designed that way. The only issue I may have with the would be if the Wolverine head light is ever used. When the light comes on, it sends more light out of his elbow hole that through his head. A wad of paper in his arm would fix that.

Evidentially some people think Stern designed this toy just so they could grind the elbow off. In my opinion it was poorly designed and then corrected by them to fix the issue.

#589 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

In my opinion it was poorly designed

Really?!

Thanks for stating that. We were not aware that you had that opinion about it.

#590 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol!
This is pathetic. Seriously.

Yeah, it is pathetic when someone is proven wrong and can't admit it.

#591 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Yeah, it is pathetic when someone is proven wrong and can't admit it.

Yes, Dug, you were RIGHT all along! Like you said, I had my "head in the sand" about the issue. Thank you so much for showing us all the light.

You have truly blessed us with your wisdom on this issue. Nobody else had the "guts" to say it like you. Thanks for waging the battle.

#592 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

ah, it is pathetic when someone is proven wrong and can't admit it.

you cant deny your animosity towards this title before you even got it.

#593 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

you cant deny your animosity towards this title before you even got it.

I sold a lot of things to get this game. I didn't do that to hate on it. I'm also not the kind of person that will try to fool myself, or others, into thinking something is great when it isn't, just to justify my high dollar purchase.

Most of my "animosity" before the game was released was because of false claims by people "in-the-know". "I hear Steve Blum all day" Really? Where? Many of the voices are bad and definitely not all custom or by the voices from the actors of the Wolverine and the X-Men series. This may or may not get addressed with an update. Hopefully they will at least add jackpot callouts and add other sound clips so we don't have to hear about Jug's helmet 15 times in a 40 second stretch.

As far as this topic goes...I just said the Wolverine figure was a poor design (I didn't even bring it up myself). It truly boggles my mind that someone has to feel so good about their purchase that they have a hard time admitting that Stern screwed up on the design of this figure. As I said...I'm sure they know they messed up or they wouldn't be grinding them down.

I don't feel like I have dogged on X-Men in any areas that don't deserve it and usually end up going on and on just because people keep jumping on to talk about how 100% perfect it is. I haven't even commented on much that will or probably could get changed in an update.

Here's something I will tell you. I will give this game much more of a chance than a lot of the banner wavers that are saying the game is the best thing ever. The new will wear off and they will jump on the band wagon of the next new thing and X-Men (the 100% best game eva!) will be out the door for them. I prefer to keep it real and evaluate the situation with an open mind. Everyone has there opinion, but when it's laced to heavily with puppies and rainbows I know it's just someone trying to fool them self.

#594 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Most of my "animosity" before the game was released was because of false claims by people "in-the-know". "I hear Steve Blum all day" Really? Where?

You do realize that is what we where told by Borg and Stern.

All i can say is if you bet the farm on a stern you will loose.

#595 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You do realize that is what we where told by Borg and Stern.
All i can say is if you bet the farm on a stern you will loose.

No, I don't know where sources get their sources or info. I'm sure things change (AC/DC board) during a games design and something may be hinted at and then misinterpreted. I just have a hard time understanding someone hyping a game like it's their job and giving insider info when there is usually more false info than true. EDIT: Not referring to you.

I was told about the "trolls" about 2 weeks before word got out too (distributor at a party), but I didn't say anything. I guess I should have...that actually ended up being true, but I had my doubts if he was just messing with me or not.

I don't mean to hate on the game (and don't feel like I have). I love the look of the game and really like the playfield layout. I don't mind the rules in this early state, but I'm definitely hoping for some changes. Most of my complaints can and hopefully will be addressed with software.

I ain't hate'n...I'm playin' and waitin'.

#596 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Everyone has there opinion, but when it's laced to heavily with puppies and rainbows I know it's just someone trying to fool them self.

Who are these people?

Who are you referring to?

I am not aware of anyone who posts in the X-Men threads who hasn't had some valid criticism of the game. You seem to want to wear this moniker of being the only one who owns the pin who is truly unbiased. It's laughable.

#597 11 years ago

Hmmm....maybe someone who thinks the Wolverine was designed to have his elbow shaved off. Now that's laughable.

#598 11 years ago

:-/=Sooooooo...how about those Mets?

#599 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Who are these people?
Who are you referring to?
I am not aware of anyone who posts in the X-Men threads who hasn't had some valid criticism of the game. You seem to want to wear this moniker of being the only one who owns the pin who is truly unbiased. It's laughable.

Go back and dig though the thread. MNPinball said this is going to be the best game ever. It will be worth $10K by christmas. Greatest game ever!
All was said before the game even came to light. Why do you think Stern raised the price $100 at the last minute. This shit has got to stop!

Stop it already! Stern is watching and listening to everyone blowing their load over a game that is only in "the rumor mill" and figures if everyone keeps posting "I'm pre-ordering", they will continue to raise the prices.

#600 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Go back and dig though the thread. MNPinball said this is going to be the best game ever. It will be worth $10K by christmas. Greatest game ever!
All was said before the game even came to light. Why do you think Stern raised the price $100 at the last minute. This shit has got to stop!
Stop it already! Stern is watching and listening to everyone blowing their load over a game that is only in "the rumor mill" and figures if everyone keeps posting "I'm pre-ordering", they will continue to raise the prices.

Yeah, and I have also noticed that he has completely disappeared from these threads. Vanished. Why?

All I know is that until the updated code is released, I'm having more fun playing my TF LE than XM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 842 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-problems-please-post-them-here/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.