• Latest reply 7 years ago by prock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

burnt_coil (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Hi all, been a while since I've posted but I have a question about an X-MEN LE. I had an issue with the AUX board which I have now replaced. Everything is working except the left nightcrawler latch. After some debugging I noticed that the coil was burnt up (one of the wires melted so there is no connectivity). I'm assuming it happened before I replaced the AUX board. Does anyone know what the part number is for the coil? It has a number 51 marked on it. Unfortunately all I can find in the manual is the reference to the latch assemble itself (515-7595-00) and I'd rather not buy the whole assembly if it can be avoided. Any help is appreciated.

#2 7 years ago

Same thing happened to mine, but its the right Nightcrawler. I cant figure out what it is. Ill have to get under the playfield again but didn't see any loose connections or burns. I have both A Aux boards

#3 7 years ago

Here is a picture of the coil that I need. Notice the burnt wire. Does anyone know the part number for this coil? If not, any ideas on the specs?

burnt_coil (resized).jpgburnt_coil (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-nightcrawler-latch-coil-part-number and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.