Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cobray
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1027.JPG
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago

I think it will be better to NOT have the ramp move during multiball. I find I have a hard time really following everything up top as it is (such a fast game) and the ramp does hinder your vision. Its not a huge deal either way, I love the pin right now, but to me at least, that sounds like it will be an improvement, and maybe make it a little easier to beat Magneto.

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

I disagree. Many shots to hit, and I don't find myself just going for the ramp with all the chaos. And with all 4 balls in play, its tough to keep the lane prepped for a roll-over to light it with constantly having to hit the flippers. No reason to keep the ramp moving in Magneto MB.

Disagreeing is fine, but you would rather them change it and remove one of only two shots that guarantee an important lane light to keep the multiball going, because you are overwhelmed by the chaos of multiball? Besides.. its the only thing that brings any order to the chaos during multiball. If you would rather not try to light the lanes that's fine, but pretty silly reasoning.

I would rather the ramp not be there at all myself. Those lane lights are important in every mode...

#103 11 years ago
    Quoted from muttonboy:

Disagreeing is fine, but you would rather them change it and remove one of only two shots that guarantee an important lane light to keep the multiball going, because you are overwhelmed by the chaos of multiball? Besides.. its the only thing that brings any order to the chaos during multiball. If you would rather not try to light the lanes that's fine, but pretty silly reasoning.

I dont have my game yet so I don't have an opinion but sounds like people are 50/50 on if they like it - It would be great if it was a programmable option to use it or not during multi-ball.

1 week later
    #104 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, if you are trying to invest in pinball like the stock market you will end up hating this hobby. Buy to have fun. Period.

Don't look now, but pimp is one of those rating bashers for the X-men LE. No surprise.

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-got-mine-and-as-of-now-would-recommend-the-pro/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.