(Topic ID: 56528)

X-Men LE code v1.3 gameplay (mediocre player)

By Rcade

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rcade
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey folks, I decided to shoot some video of 1.3 gameplay tonight with my GoPro, for those that don't have XM and were wondering what the new code brought. Just so happened I set my new GC score.....which is an average score for a lot of players, but it was my best to date for me . No DR or DP modes....since the glass was ON, but you might catch how the combo system works and looks with the callouts, although I was getting a lot more unique combos then were called out, but there was other animations going on that canceled the callouts and DMD animations for the combos. Also, my GoPro ran out of batteries the SECOND I went to enter my initials,lol.

Of course, it wouldn't be a gameplay from me without some really dumb decisions that resulted in drains, including me wrongly estimating an attempted bounce pass , but I'm getting better, I swear!

Also....Pleased to be disregarding my daughter's interruption a quarter way in.......she apparently couldn't find my wife....even though she walked right past her....pfft, kids.

-GAME SETUP NOTES-
    outlanes posts all the way in
    Wolvie remount
    black rubbers (my purple ones snapped! )
    factory defaults except for 5 ball play.

Parts 1 and 2:

#2 10 years ago

So why did Nightcrawler pop up at the 6:55 mark after beating Sentinels?

I also have a suggestion....look into putting an E-clip on that spinning disc. It's much louder than it should be. If you haven't heard about that issue you might want to start your journey here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-different-x-men-le-spinnermagnet-issue

#3 10 years ago

yeah...been neglecting the E-ring because the sound never go to me much....but I might as well install it.

and I have no idea why NC mode started. I'd have to test with glass off, but maybe if you fail the first time NC mode engages, the next villain mode you beat triggers it again for another chance? I never noticed that it was coming up at an odd time while I was playing it.....he was popping up so much I just assumed the game knew what it was doing, haha.

#4 10 years ago

I actually had one game I played where I hit the Super skill shot 3 times in a row from the top flipper,lol. But the game overall was so disgraceful that I just deleted it

#5 10 years ago

Nightcrawler has always popped up with any beat villain or re completed hero if you have 3 or 6 lit solid. Thought there was some other trigger as well but its earl and escaping me at the moment.

When restarting heroes took less shots I was restarting him up to 10 times per game sometimes.

#6 10 years ago

Tag for later!
    Thanks for sharing Rcade.

#7 10 years ago

Nice playing! Only tip I can give is to sometimes only press in the right flipper button part way. That way the top flipper doesn't come up and you can backhand some other shots or pass it to the upper flipper.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from judremy:

Nice playing! Only tip I can give is to sometimes only press in the right flipper button part way. That way the top flipper doesn't come up and you can backhand some other shots or pass it to the upper flipper.

Yeah, the full press on the right flipper is just a bad habit I'm working on overcoming. It cost me more than a couple Pheonix hits during the game :/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-code-v13-gameplay-mediocre-player and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.