(Topic ID: 43497)

X-Men (LE 1.24) (Pro 1.5) software comment, vent, suggestion thread.

By DugFreez

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JackSlater
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Danger-251x300.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kingoftron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 11 years ago

I really like the moving ramp for iceman, but I've never understood why it moved for sabretooth and magneto. For sabretooth it seems more counterproductive since it lines you up with the flipper you don't want, and for magneto it seems like its moves just for the sake that it can. Is there a reason now for the moving ramp in those modes?

#287 11 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

-I found out a bunch of new stuff I hadn't confirmed yet about Magneto MB:
---started/completed hero modes (flashing OR solid) deal extra damage to Magneto (6 dots instead of 2 per shot), but you have to meet some criteria first before the bonus damage shot(s) light up: when the MB starts, all shots are lit. All these deal blah damage, whether the hero modes are completed or not. The goal is to hit each hero shot once, WITHOUT hitting the magneto rollover. Ridiculous, I know. After every hero shot made, that insert will unlight, but every time you hit the Magneto rollover, the all the shots reset. So AFTER you hit each hero shot once without hitting the Mag rollover, the Hero shots that are eligible for the extra damage light up. So if you, let's say only had Pheonix and Cyclops hero modes started or finished (solid or flashing), and all the other hero shots are unlit, The ONLY shots that will be lit at this point will be Magneto, Pheonix and Cyclops. At this point, hitting the lit hero shots will deal way more damage per shot (6 dots per) and hitting the Magneto rollover does 2 dots per, and hitting unlit shots does nothing. During this whole process in Mag MB, you get 50k points per magneto shot, 300k per started (flashing on the hero wheel) hero shot and 600k per completed (solid on the hero

This sounds incredibly difficult. It would be cool if it was more like Medieval Madness with the started/completed hero shots being the super jackpots and the unplayed heroes being the regular jackpots right off the bat. And it would be even cooler if each character shot could shout Jackpot! or Super Jackpot!

#306 11 years ago

Did they change the part of HFC multiball where you have to drain the ball to defeat Shaw? Never made it that far myself.

#326 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I agree that, from the earlier description, the Mags multiball should be simplified. I imagine 3 levels of jackpots and damage. Level 1 is what every shot has, level 2 is if a hero has been started but not beat and the 3rd level is heroes that have been complete.
Each level would be more points and more damage. These different shots could be distinguished by different status of the arrow inserts (solid = level 1, slow flashing = level 2, fast flashing = level 3). Each shot can only be used 1 time before hitting Mags to reset them. The more shots done before hitting Mags to reset is bigger points. Super Jackpot should be saved for the final blow to defeat Magneto.
I doubt we will see any "jackpot" or "super jackpot" callouts as I remember hearing that Borg thought that would take away from the theme and the X-Men wouldn't be yelling "jackpot" while fighting villains....Yet it's OK to talk about an extra ball?!?

This would be freaking rad.

1 week later
#370 11 years ago

Noticed that the LE has moved up about 10 spots along the top 100 since the update, hope it keeps getting better and keeps climbing; not just because I own one, but because I want to see it redeem itself for all the flack its been getting since it's release. What an amazing transformation. More please!

2 weeks later
#392 11 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

didn't feel like making a new topic but whats your favorite thing about your XMLE?

I've been having a total blast with this game since the new code's out. I think my favorite aspect is when I've got both a hero and a villian going and without relizing it, Nightcrawler starts. Surprises me all the time. Love it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kingoftron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-124-pro-15-software-comment-vent-suggestion-thread?tu=Kingoftron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.